Skill Set Required:
· Good understanding with hands-on experience on PHP-Code-igniter / Laravel framework.
· Writing web services on PHP.
· Thorough understanding of OOP Concepts.
· Working experience on HTML5/CSS3/jQuery
· Knowledge of REST Service integration (JSON)
· Must be a self-motivated, smart working person with a good attitude to work in teams and individually.
About TIGI HR Solution PVt. LTd
The key aspects of this role:
Candidate with exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work ethic.
The candidate has to work on custom programming and web application development for Drupal.
Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites and resolving issues if any.
Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems.
Communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, QA).
Collaborate with team members and to work independently when needed.
Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• Experience of total 4+ years working on PHP and Drupal 7,8 Development (at least 2+ years in Drupal 8)
• Strong knowledge of MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS
• Experience with Drupal architecture, best practices and coding standards
• Knowledge on Views, Services etc.
• Experience in custom module and theme creation
• Familiar with sub version control systems such as Git or SVN
• Basic knowledge of environment setup for Linux distribution
- Strong experience in Core Java, Multi-Threading, data structures (List/Map/Set) and unit testing with (Junit, Mockito)
- Strong experience with Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring REST, Spring Data), ORM frameworks (JPA, Hibernate) and RDBMS (Oracle/MySQL/Postgres)
- Strong experience in applying Object-Oriented design principles and Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of Multi-Tier architecture, Micro Services architecture and Service Oriented Architecture
- Exposure to AWS Cloud, NoSQL Database (Mongo, Cassandra), Message Broker (Active
- MQ/RabbitMQ/Apache Kafka) and Big Data Technologies (Hadoop/Hive/Spark)
- Additionally, must possess capability to review code, produce technical specification document
- and knowledge of code quality tools (PMD/FindBugs/Sonar)
We’re in search of a Back-End Software Engineer that specializes in server-side components. In this role, you’ll primarily work on Node JS, Mongo DB, Redis, building scalable products and will bring a depth of knowledge on algorithms and data structures. As a Back-End Software Engineer, on any given day you might be architecting new features for our customers, refactoring existing code to be more scalable, and seeing changes through to completion in a live environment.
Key Attributes you need to possess: -
- Prioritization- Should have a strong work ethics and show up on time at sessions with excellent skills in predicting the amount of time needed to plan, coordinate, and perform on a task or managing their clients as and when required.
- Quick Learning Ability- You should be an amazing self-learner who has the ability to learn new technology on their own and are not threatened by new technologies. Someone who has an ability to pull various bits of information and to process information on the fly with good logical and analytical skills.
- Deep and Broad Technical Experience- Someone who is able to hit the ground because they already know the right technology.They should be able to meet coding principles and write code that is readable and commented-on where appropriate.Through incorporating their cognitive abilities and extensive industry experience, they are able to find optimal solutions easily.
- High-End User Focus-A good programmer does what they are asked to do, while a great programmer thinks of the end user of the software and works to solve problems within the organization’s
capabilities.Someone who knows the functionality they’re creating is of high value.
-Business Acumen- Should have a great eye for Business acumen as the product build will be exposed to millions of customers on-brand digital assets hence giving you exposure for handling a large user base in a live environment.
-Teamplayer- Someone who is able to work in a challenging environment and requires complete devotion, persistence and learning new things every day. As they will be involved in every fact of the product development starting from product ideation, Interface design, user experience, analytics, and engineering.
Typical work week look like:-
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Design and implementation of scalable applications by using asynchronous programming with low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
-Integration of data storage solutions by creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and also Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Explore technical innovation and propose new solutions as and when required.
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every month.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a Tech Startup
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information Technologies/Computer Science)
- Strong hands on MongoDB and ability to write aggregation queries.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Hands-on on code versioning tools, such as Git, Redis, AWS, Sockets
- Hands-on coding - code the hairiest most complicated paths/components.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of components for the products.
- Craft APIs, RPCs and streamlining topologies which are simple, and efficient.
- Ensure excellence in engineering.
- Mentor engineers in the team.
- Degree in computer science field with 1-3 years of experience building large scalable systems.
- Excellent computer science including data structures and algorithms. Hands-on programming experience in languages like Java, Python or Golang for backend roles. Android/IOS experience for frontend focused roles.
- Good understanding of designing Distributed Systems.
- Problem solving / analytical skills.
- Low Latency and High Throughput System design, HLD and LLD.
- Exposure to high level hygiene guidelines like the one described in 12-factor app.
- Metrics obsession.
We are seeking for an accomplished professional with minimum 2 years of experience. The ideal candidate needs to be a self-motivator who is willing to work in a bright, busy, deadline-driven environment. The candidate will be a part of a technical team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Required Candidate profile: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Minimum of 2 years experience in PHP application development. Experience of hospitality/travel Domain would be an advantage.
- Assist in requirements gathering and technical planning to design solutions that meet client needs
- Create clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code with an eye towards performance optimization
- Actively troubleshoot and support applications in production-- critical environments
- Implement and maintain Shopify development standards and best practices
- Tracks the work against plan and reports the status on agreed time without fail.
- Interface with the clients to understand and document their needs.
Primary Technical Skills:
Shopify and Shopify Plus
Basic Knowledge in React JS
- Good oral and written communication.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in working with Shopify and Shopify Plus stores
- Good knowledge of frontend development and liquid programming language
- Strong hands to Install & Customize new Shopify theme.
- Basic experience in writing Ruby scripts to run promotions
- Experience in integrating external API’s
- Experience in 3rd party integrations like ERP- Netsuite, SAP, Odoo, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor etc.
- Experience in Implementing Shopify Ajax API, Admin APIs and configuring third party apps
- Knowledge of building custom, private and embedded apps
- Knowledge in other ecommerce platforms like Magento, woocommerce, BigCommerce will be preferred.
- Experience with OOP PHP (2+ years)
- Familiarity with GIT
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- Ability to work with minimal direction with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop data analysis and processing engines using Python
- Develop server-side applications
- Develop and deploy applications on AWS
- Individually manage multiple projects with end-to-end oversight
- Undertake POCs on new tech stacks and integrate them in applications on a functional level
- Design small and large applications on an enterprise level
- Understand business requirements and translate them into applications
- Plan projects with complete details such as efforts, timelines, and wireframes
- Work under tight timelines
- Assist in project management of micro-innovation projects
- Create tools, templates, SOPs / training manuals, process documents etc
- Work with cross-functional / domain teams
- Work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ years of relevant experience with Object Oriented Programming.
- Expertise in Web frameworks: Django, Flask.
- Should have working knowledge in Programming: Python Advanced.
- Hands on knowledge on Source Control: GIT.
- And RESTFul Services.
- Strong knowledge of MVC / MVT framework, Apache Web Server/IIS/nginx, Docker, etc
- Proficiency in writing Web APIs / Rest APIs
- Ability to develop client server architecture applications
- Excellent understanding of relational databases such MySQL, MS SQL, and NoSQL(Mongodb)
- Strong understanding of how to connect a database with a chosen back-end language, with adequate grip over architecture
- Understanding of security-related concepts / within a server-side application
- Adequate knowledge on SDLC
• Should have 5+ years of work experience in design, develop, Code and Unit Test web and desktop-based applications written in .Net framework starting from 4.x and above.
• Strong analytical skills to understand a given requirement and provide work estimates.
• Strong Object-Oriented Programming knowledge.
• Strong experience with Static Code Analyzers like Fortify.
• Should have good understanding of web servers such as IIS and Front-end such as HTML’s and Razor based engines.
• Strong debugging skills using .net front end and backend.
• Strong working knowledge on various design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, DDD, Repository Pattern and any custom/hybrid framework as designed by the Architects.
• Should have a strong working knowledge of Azure DevOps.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of data sharing medium using JSON, XML and other media types.
• Strong knowledge on Entity Framework (6 and above) and other ORM such as Dapper.
• Strong knowledge and programming skills in Database such SQL SERVER, Oracle, My SQL and SQL Express. Additionally, nice to know-how knowledge in MS ACCESS.
• Strong knowledge and coding experience in REST based web services and service-oriented design patterns using WCF and other API’s.
• Should have used IDE such as Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code for Front-end development.
• 1+ years of building SPA web solutions using Angular 6/7/8 , BackBone, Bootstrap
• 5+ years building HTML5 complaint pages
• 3+ years of experience using TypeScript
• 3+ years of writing automated testing using Jamine or others
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
• Co-ordinate/mentor other Junior developers on a day to day basis.
• Understand the use cases/User Story, code and develop on a designed platform/pattern.
• Strict adherence to coding standards.
• Participate self-code review/peer reviews and correct errors wherever applicable before checking in the final code into the Branch/code repo.
• Create code documentations wherever applicable and as set guidelines by the team.
• Create and perform Unit Tests wherever applicable as set guidelines by the team.
• Provide feedback and assist in estimation planning.
• Merge code branches as and when required.
• Create and publish release documentations and application deployments as and when requested.
• Report out statuses to the leads onshore daily during the Stand-up calls.
• Additionally, update efforts on a given work item on everyday basis.
• Provide true estimates on work assigned prior development. Also ask questions/provide comments on User Stories/work items assigned.
• Be a team player and flexible towards availability in case of any urgent issues that need immediate attention.
• Plan out vacations in advance (min. 2 weeks of adv. Notice).
Nice to have(not a must) experience, skills
• Good understanding of Service Workers.
• Prior coding experience using FORTRAN.
• Experience on 3rd party tools like Spire.Pdf, PDF.Js.
• Knowledge of Rapid application development framework like DevExpress, Code on Time, HighCharts.
• Knowledge of code clean up tools like CodeMaid.
• Knowledge of Power BI and O365 Suites of applications.
• knowledge of SQL Data tools like SSIS and SSRS.
Requirements -Integration skills :