Routofy Services Pvt. Ltd. started by Ex-Microsoft, IIT Delhi graduates on a mission to change travel search forever. It aims at changing travel search forever by bringing in the much needed technological disruption in an industry that has been stagnant for years, running on a conventional OTA model developed in nineties. The company is proudly backed by Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal, founders of Snapdeal.com. The company runs and owns travel portal Routofy.com which compares and combines flights, trains, buses and cabs to give its users end to end connectivity, all the way down to smallest towns and villages.
- Define, test and evaluate growth initiatives
- Lead a cross-functional growth hacker team responsible for helping drive user growth through experimentation and prototyping
- Work with engineering, design and the rest of the product team to execute initiatives
- Tinker with platform APIs and help create industry-leading growth tactics
- Analyse and report growth success to the management team
- Influence the product, especially UX, copy, and messaging, based on your understanding of what users want.
- Driving Revenue, MOM growth for Online Business & Brand
- Marketing Strategy & Execution: Budgets & ROI
- Manage Digital Marketing, Web & Product Analytics Practice
- Traffic Scale Up : Leveraging Marketing channels like Organic (SEO), Referral, Facebook paid, Search (Google CPC) paid, Re-marketing, Display, E-mail, SMS, Affiliates & Alliances
- Conversion Improvement : Web / Mobile / App: Funneling & Optimization - UX & UI, Search & Discovery, Recommendation & Personalization, Social & Price Optimization
- CRM & Loyalty : Lead generation, RFM, Profitability, LTV, Profitability (Cross Sell & Up Sell), Repeat Rate, Referral
- Using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Heap, draw insights in the performance of various pages across desktop and mobile web.
- Ideate new ways to improve conversion rates across our desktop and mobile channels.
- Implement and analyse A/B experiments for execution of product ideas.
- Work with product managers to ask questions of data and probe deeper with minimal guidance.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core products.
- Understand and improve processes based on quantitative insights on value addition by them.
- Be the go-to guy for product related numbers.
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA degree or equivalent from premier institutes.
- 3 to 7 years of experience in an analytical role for a consumer web product company.
- Experience with SQL, statistics, and A/B experiments.
- Experience analyzing large data sets and distributed computing using SQL, spreadsheet software, and other quantitative and statistical modeling technologies and tools.
- Proven experience in identifying opportunities for business or product improvement, and defining and measuring the success of those initiatives.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with little guidance.
- Exceedingly strong written and verbal communication to convey analyses in an effective manner. Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS excel, Python and R
- Experience with web analytics tools, like Google Analytics, Omniture, Mixpanel, Localytics preferred.
Routofy allows you to make end-to-end travel bookings for your journeys. Book your entire itinerary combining flights, trains, buses & cabs in one shot.