About Acumen Connect
Have you ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that various products will likely use other technologies, architecture, & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for a Project Manager to join one of our ChatBot engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad or work with us remotely.
Our Program managers are multi-tasking ninjas. They rally internal and external teams with them with a single-minded focus on building the right solutions for the clients using the power of conversational AI. Running scrums, handling client calls, unblocking teams, building conversational designs and flows, measuring the performance of shipped bots are all the things you will do on a daily basis while making sure that all stakeholders are aligned and communication flow is happening in all directions. You will be juggling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously which will make each day very different and exciting than the previous.
What would you do?
- Work with the Business Development team to concretize the proposals for various prospective clients.
- Design conversational solutions for clients that solve their business goals within the framework of the platform, keeping the user experience at the center of the thought process.
- Rigorously follow up with clients to unblock internal teams, right from requirement gathering, dependency identification, and closure.
- Work with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure the projects are delivered on time.
- Be a champion of communication and clearly communicate project deliverables, timelines, status, and dependencies on a regular basis.
- Provide clear direction to the development team on the bot's scope and run scrums and sprints with them.
- Work with the customer success team to work on continuous improvements of chatbots.
- Plan out a development roadmap for the enterprise development team and provide relevant insights to the platform owners for further improvement.
Who Should Apply?
- 4-8 years of experience as a Product/Project Manager, preferably on a consumer-facing product.
- Bachelors/Master's Degree in Engineering from a Tier 1 institute like IIT, BIT, NIT, etc., or US/UK.
- Strong understanding of the consumer internet ecosystem. Previous experience of working in Chatbots / AI domain a plus.
- High-level understanding of various tech platforms like Android, iOS, Web, Voice, etc.
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-driven, Multi-tasker, Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment.
at A curated marketplace for consultants and on-demand expertis
Some of the qualities we are looking for are:
- Self-starter with high energy - solid experience in a fast-growing startup will be a plus
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with MS Excel and Power Point
- 12+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in a B2B setting
- Operations and Account Management experience with large corporates is a must
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Personal and professional integrity
- Account management & BD support
- Own and build strong relationships with key clients assigned which would primarily be the big consulting firms and international firms. This will include staying inregular touch with clients, updating them on new products and services
- Thinking through ideas to expand Flexing It's work in each key account - mapping businesses where we aren't present, identifying priorities for the client
- Develop quarterly and monthly plans by client and take ownership for revenue targets for the assigned accounts
- Represent Flexing It externally and undertake calls and presentations with new clients
- Drive targeted BD initiatives - by sector or by client type - over and above key account management responsibilities
- Client support for projects
- Understanding requirements of organizations and guiding Manager and associates on leveraging the platform to find the perfect fit consultants (guidance on ideal profile, making optimal useof the technology)
- Reviewing the shortlist of consultants for a project and sharing those with the client
- Supporting associates where needed on consultant interaction for negotiation on fees etc
- Staying in touch with clients for query resolution and any support required
- Cross-cutting initiatives
- Own and drive cross team projects from time-to-time which could include driving specific partnerships, taking the lead on a product/tech related process, etc.,
Headquartered in Redwood city, CA, our client is a communication and assessment SaaS startup that enables the movement health professional (athletic trainer, physical therapist, recovery specialist) to seamlessly capture and assess patient care data through cutting edge technologies such as machine learning and AI. It improves outcomes for healthcare organisations by identifying early signs of clinical deterioration in chronically-ill patients thereby decreasing hospital admissions and reducing unnecessary spending.
This revolutionary startup has raised $3 Mn in a seed funding round led by top investors. It is all set to democratise the accessibility and affordability of movement health through its full stack digital health platform.
What you will do:
- Facilitating all Board Meeting and CEO reviews (weekly/ monthly/ quarterly)
- Flagging risk from smallest to largest which can derail projects or cause tart misses
- Owning and organizing quarterly planning sessions with internal partners with content, agenda, preparation, and oversight of deliverables
- Helping drive data driven presentations for the leadership team in both internal and external engagements
- Driving cross-functional objectives at the leadership level with exceptional project management and ownership
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation/ Post graduation (preferably in Strategy and Finance)
- 3+ years of experience in assisting executive leadership
- Excellent communication skills (English & 1 regional language)
- Competency in using MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of data tools
- Understanding of business operations and related finance
- Comfort running strategic workshops with executive teams
- Extensive program management skills and ability to lead and facilitate strategic initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to partner, execute, and lead through influence
Liaising with product teams - Liaising with various product and program managers of Zeta to assess the scope of changes a solution under consideration may require and to arrive at feasible, optimal approaches for all business requirements
Liaising with Engineering teams - Collaborate with engineers and architects to arrive at detailed solutions and implementation plans
Requirements specifications - Review the functional and non-functional requirements, integration and feature specifications, phase releases, and solutions that translate the functional mapping to Zeta’s product landscape.
Functional mapping - Functionally translate and map the business domain to a technological solution domain.
Identify constraints - Highlight any long-term risks that may originate as a consequence of design or architectural choice made in the overall system design leading to an incomplete solution mapping and propose enhancements
Implementation - Oversee the delivery of solutions while highlighting corner cases where the implementation may be lacking. Be the point-of-contact for functional queries that would require domain-specific context to help unblock the team. Work with UAT teams to ensure the comprehensiveness and correctness of the delivered solution
Communicating with internal stakeholders - Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of the problem and solution to various project stakeholders
Electron benefits, Gifting and RnR
India, with intermittent travel to the client locations
Customer Leadership and the Implementation teams
Business Development teams
Electron benefits, Gifting, RnR and other relevant platform product teams
Frequently interact with the Product teams to understand the product offerings and roadmap
Become an SME of the functional architecture of the products subscribed by the clients
Work closely with Business Development teams to conceptualize concepts and solutions for clients
Review the BRDs for various requirements shared by clients and the solutioning proposed by the Solution Architects
Participate in the regular sync-up meetings with client implementation teams to discuss solutions and share updates
Conduct workshops with clients to understand requirements in detail
Deliver a detailed functional spec of the overall solution and categorize the proposed solutions into core product deliverables and customizations specific to the clients
Create data flow diagrams to represent the data exchange between various modules
Lead a small but efficient team of BAs/SAs
Head of product
Ability to comprehend technical products and solutions
Excellent presentation skills and stakeholder management
Good experience in conducting workshops with large senior management groups and presenting solutions to a large audience
Ability to learn fast and communicate effectively
Ability to work on complex projects with a medium level of ambiguity
Must be very strong in setting up processes for efficient delivery
Excellent documentation skills are a must. Should be able to create detailed documents with relevant content (Data flow diagrams, flow charts etc)
Should be able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders such as business, product, project management and design
Should have experience in working with stakeholders from different geographies
Should have a track record of building & shipping high-quality products owning the process end to end
Adapting to complex situations with an aim to achieve business goals
Background and experience
Engineer (preferably IT, CS)
MBA (Not a must)
15+ years of total experience as a Solution Architect, Program Manager, consultant or a Data analyst with services, consulting or product companies
Prior experience in handling multiple large global clients for complex projects is a plus.
Interview Kickstart is one of the leading platforms helping Software Engineers prepare for tough technical interviews. Over the last 5 years we have helped over 3000 engineers Nail the toughest technical interviews on the planet. We are successful, profitable, and have a vision of building the world's largest Career Upleveling platform.
We need a top-notch Program Manager to come join our growing team at IK
Who you are
- You have 7 - 12 years experience.
- You love the buzz of a highly productive and fast moving team.
- You’ve had 3+ years of experience planning, prioritizing and delivering the product roadmap.
- You get your buzz from metrics, efficiencies and productivity to enable the product team to keep getting better.
- You love interacting and managing a bunch of highly passionate and demanding stakeholders.
- You are looking to grow fast with a company that's on a rapid growth path.
What will excite us
- Previous startup experience or experience being part of early teams.
- You are a whiz with Jira and have numbers at the tap of your finger.
- Experience having set up agile processes for teams and you have war stories to share.
- You don’t really care about your title, you actively contribute to product and engineering decisions.
- You love being a leader of incredibly smart engineers.
What will excite you?
- Complete ownership
- Experiment, fail and learn.
- High pedigree, high caliber team.
- Contribute to every area of our business. Have a real impact with your work
- Develop and manage the outreach strategy across various segments of corporate users i.e., MNCs, start-ups, investors. Develop targeted value propositions for various segments of corporate users
- Conduct regular analysis of platform usage by companies to determine key issues / insights and suggest actions. Weekly follow-ups with key clients and developing client relationships
- Independently, pitch the concept, manage follow-up, and ensure leads’ questions are answered
- Support design of key strategic initiatives through analytics and primary research and curation of the company side of the platform
- Envision and execute strategic partnerships e.g., industry associations, universities
- Managing own and team’s BD pipeline - tracking communications, success rates, etc.
- Refine the company outreach strategy jointly with the CEO and Marketing teams based on data on skills, usage patterns, success rates for different types of roles and organisations
We’re looking for an all-star Relationship Manager to join our Pune team.
If you are high energy, upbeat, enthusiastic and confident—with excellent communication and people skills. You are an above and beyond team player who is extremely detail-oriented and meticulous. In addition, you’re fun to work (and workout) with and have a strong passion towards health & fitness as well as being part of high-growth startups, then Fitato is the perfect fit for you.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of our partner's'business objectives and challenges and creating strategic recommendations based off of this understanding. You will do so by building a strong relationship with our partners and analyzing data. Essentially, you will act as the main point of contact for our partners.
- Dialogue with our clients to understand their business objectives and challenges
- Analyze partners' data and provide strategic recommendations to clients
- Monitor user reservations and partner promotion
- Build efficiency in support processes for improving partners side experience
- Resolve operational problems on the partners' side within a specified time
- Attend meetings with partner facilities for orientations, branding, resolving issues & relationship building.
- Handle invoicing, including calculation of completed units of service
- Serve as the one-point contact for the sales team for all reservations and schedule of the activities.
- Positive, can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves, self-starter mindset and attitude.
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with a relentless desire to go above and beyond.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
CTC : 2.0L - 4.0L· P.A
Role : Full Time ·
Perks : Unlimited fitness classes (all you can sweat) and the chance to gain experience at a fast-moving, hyper-growth start-up.