1. Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
2. Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
3. Plan and manage our social media platforms.
4. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
6. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
7. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
8. Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
9. Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
10. Influencer Marketing
11. Basic knowledge of on Page & off Page SEO
12. Basic knowledge of WordPress / Shopify
13. Using Canva & basic knowledge of other video editing tools for stories etc.
14. Content writing, News Letters & Blogs14. Brand Audit & Research
16. Strategy creation, Competitive analysis & Content Research for SMM
17. Google Ads & Facebook Business Ads
My name is Raymond and I am Sales Manager
We are an agent for Headphone Zone, a branded premium audiovisual equipment company based in India, I need an expert in Facebook ad campaign optimization, scaling and management Social Network. association of people who know how to create profitable campaigns. Project budget 80,000$ - 100,000$
If you are interested in the project and help us solve the problem. Please contact my.
We are looking for a Product Marketer who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Product marketer responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
Our client is a 5-year-old travel and hostel space providing platform, a Youth Hotel chain, where the spaces are designed for work and leisure. Their mission is to provide quality spaces for youths looking for hostel options and to other travelers across locations in India. They provide clean and hygienic dorms and private rooms along with different facilities like Wi-fi, travel helpdesk, fully stocked kitchens, lockers and laundry services, etc.
They are currently providing 800 beds in 13 locations, and plan to add another 1600 in the next few months, with the aim to add at least a lac bed in the near future. The spaces offered by them are highly rated by their customers and are preferred over other competitors for the location and services offered within a decent budget. Invested by some very well known names across Asia, it provides their team with a work culture that thrives on modern yet social and explorative values.
What you will do:
- Producing periodic reports for management and further analysing the data
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to increase campaign efficiency
- Launching optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook to generate leads
- Optimizing ads to increase conversions and reduce CPL
- Suggesting and recommending changes in creatives and banners to improve results
- Providing ideas and collaborating with designers to improve ad experience
- Coordinating with various team members to achieve set targets
- Creating plans and objectives for campaigns
What you need to have:
- Proven experience in SEO, Email marketing and performance marketing is a must
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and practices
- Knowledge of web analytics tool like Google Analytics
- Good content writing and communication skills
- Knowledge about ad platforms like Facebook & Google Ads
- Knowledge of MS office and Excel (Vlookup/ Pivot/ Text-to-Column/ Deduplication/ Filter/ Sorting)
- Planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Time management and project management skills
- Basic understanding of SEO and landing page
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Optimization and SEO management
• Sound understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and trends
• Assist in the development of the overall paid marketing strategy
• Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of marketing
channels (Search, Display, Social, Email, Programmatic)
• Assist in Marketing Automation & Measurement Tools like MoEngage, CleverTap, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Google Analytics
• Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels & partners to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
• Test, measure, analyze, and optimize the performance of search, social, and content to display across conversion funnels to boost customer engagement and conversions, lower the cost of customer acquisition, and increase customer lifetime value (LTV)
• Set up dashboards and develop models for data presentation to the head of departments and suggest recommendations for business performance
• Work closely with in-house teams and maintain partner relationships through scheduling regular meetings to go through reports and provide actionable insights
• Conduct research on market trends, brand audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
• Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
• Able to set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
• Coordinate with Social Media & Influencer Marketer in regards to the online adverts.
• Conserve partnerships with partners. Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
Experience: Minimum 3 Years of relevant
• Basic understanding of SEO, content marketing, and copywriting skill
• Experience in Real Money Gaming
- Listing & uploading catalogues & product on international eCommerce portals like Amazon, eBay, Shopify website etc.
- Monitor and optimize live listings and make suggestions to improve listing performance.
- Ensure products are accurately priced, described, photographed, always updated and in line with competitors.
- Engage in on-page optimization and off-page optimization
- Monitor all dispatches for orders placed through marketplaces.
- Strategizing for increasing online sales of the products.
- E-commerce payment reconciliation, Deals, Coupons, Reviews & Ratings, A+ Content, Catalogue improvement, Keyword Updation.
- Hands on knowledge with Amazon campaigns and other PPC advertising channels.
- Work within the budget allotted for the marketing campaign and other purchase
- Achieve position on the first page of popular search engines and marketplaces
- Maintaining ACOS percentage for the ads.
- Increase organic search by timely updating the SEO of all the listings.
- Generation of Sales and Other Report (Weekly, Monthly) and provide analysis on each channel statistics for the Management.
- Responsible for the growth of the website store and assisting in execution of the website strategy.
- Conduct competitor keywords and backlinks analysis
- Create list of target SEO keywords for each product and work with content writer in editing existing and uploading new listings.
- Create a list of target websites and influencers for Affiliate marketing and guest blogging opportunities. Follow up with those targets on all channels of communication and recruit them.
- Responsible for ideating offers, events, promotions for Affiliate partners for maximum revenue generation
- Consistently keep creating backlinks through other available resources.
- Design automated Email strategy and work with the team in designing those emails.
- Formulate, execute and analyze Facebook and Google Ad campaigns.
- Analyze Google analytics and search console pages and recommend updates to website.
- Customer Feedback & Review generation
- Responsible for implementation of daily action plans with the teams and continuously optimizing the plans.
- Ability to identify opportunity areas to grow the business.
- Responsible for managing the listings and orders on different e-commerce marketplace channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in E-commerce required.
- Should have a strong understanding of all SEO best practices such as SEO friendly site architecture, tags, coding, site speed optimization, link building & more.
- Basic HTML knowledge a plus.
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytic Suite.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work within time constraints.
- Pro-active work ethic. Able to self-check work and take initiative. Detail-oriented.
Zoop.one is Looking for a Talented App Marketer who will create and execute effective acquisition strategies, launch new marketing programs, build relationships with networks and publishers, and optimise activities for return on investment and cost-efficiency.
Job Brief :
Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of our mobile app.
Responsible for managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks
Plan, execute and manage the daily content of various channels (local and international), including social media, mobile app and video etc.
Creating strategies for generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid channels
managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems).
Responsible for tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
Identify and manage new & existing content providers, including both individuals and financial corporates.
Responsible for new customer acquisition via our mobile app.
Required Skills and Experience:
Must have experience in Mobile App marketing, UAC and app install campaigns on various paid and owned media like Google, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, etc
Worked on Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Clevertap and other popular tools for mobile attribution, acquisition, re-engagement..
Must have experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing..
Should understand the concepts of Lifetime value of a user (LTV) and its application.
Must have experience in delivering customer acquisition growth and optimisation across key metrics.
At least 3+ years of experience in App Marketing/ digital marketing/ financial editorial /Content Management .
Data-driven mindset with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience Working within the Fintech ecosystem is a must.
1. Understanding of SEO terminologies.
2. Using SEO Tools - AHrefs / SEMRush and the likes.
3. Competitor / Competition Analysis
1. Proactivity: Act without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
2. Quick Learner and Attention to detail.
Location: Wakad, Pune, Maharashtra.
Candidate once selected will be have to Work from Home till 31st July 2020.
We will resume office operations on 1st August 2020.
Applicants looking for Remote Work only should NOT apply.