Contribute to the preparation of policies to form a long-lasting digital association with consumers.
Supervise the current company incidence on social media marketing campaigns.
Active involvement in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts.
Provide inventive designs for content marketing.
Coordinate with Social Media Marketing Manager in regards to the online adverts.
Stay updated with digital marketing trends and attend networking events.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology or relevant field.
Proven work experience as Digital Marketing Executive,
Exceptional knowledge of digital marketing ideas on SEO and SEM.
Working experience of ad aiding tools like DART, Atlas, etc.
Knowhow of web analytics tools.
Experience in creative content writing.
Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
Outstanding problem-solving skills.
Exceptional attention to detail.
A critical thinker.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Strong working experience with Google Analytics
About BFC SOFTTECH PVTLTD
Company website: https://www.neulife.com/
INNOVERTUS NUTRITION TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT.LTD. is the leading Indian company in the field of sports nutrition products and dietary supplements. Incorporated over a decade ago, we are pioneers in introducing the concept of sports nutrition as well as educating the mass about the need to be fit and healthy, thus facilitating and educating the mass to choose investing to live a healthy lifestyle.
This role directly reports to the Founder. You will play a significant part in shaping the future of a super early stage, fast-growing, profitable, and potentially disruptive startup.
Digital marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams, agencies and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online marketing channels.
You Should Apply If You Have:
- MBA degree in advertising or marketing
- Proven working experience in digital marketing. At least 5+ years
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of google analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords & FB Ads Manager campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Tracking and improving search results on Google Search pages
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Flexible work hours, Work from home and holidays policy
- Open and collaborative work culture
- Competitive salary
Please apply with below details in your resume:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Earliest joining period (In days)
● 2+ years experience in SEO.
● Strong knowledge of Google Analytics.
● Experience with coding techniques - basic WordPress and Elementor desirable.
● Good knowledge of back link analysis.
● Exposure to the US market is desirable
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
● Researching for relevant link building opportunities
● Managing and executing integrated backlink campaigns for link placements
● Working with internal SEO Lead to implement backlink strategy, content alignment, and reporting for
improved ranking position in SERPs
● Working with the content team to ideate and create linkable content.
● On-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
● Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly
Office Time :10:00 AM TO 7:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday Off
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metric
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Provide constructive feedback
- Ability to interact with varied cultures
- Energetic, Confident, and Motivated & Self- driven
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 3+ year
- Working Days: Mon to Sat (Except 1st, 3rd and 5th will be have off)
- Salary: Up to 35K
- Work Location: 801, Anand Mangal 3 opp. core Biotech, Rajnagar club Lane, Nr. Municipal school Ambawadi Ahmedabad Gujarat- 380006
Guide sales teams on how to market digital products
Contributing to global marketing strategies for products
Assist in drafting marketing copy for websites and maintaining activity on these websites
Liaising with software developers to enable search engine optimization
Analyzing web traffic to company websites and providing monthly reports
Liaising with web and graphic designers to create visually effective software
Creating and maintaining social networking channels
Assist in drafting internet friendly write-ups for email marketing campaigns
Assist in Creating brochures and other printed materials to supplement online products
Communicating key information relating to digital products to non-digital marketing colleagues
Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the organization’s website
Tracking the conversions and improving the percentages and numbers
Taking care of everything from Wordpress, SEO, SEM to Social Media Marketing
Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness
Attending conferences, product launches and networking events
About FirstPrinciples & The Role
FirstPrinciples is a Tech Holding company and this role is specifically working with the Web Design Team. This team collaborates with the different marketing teams (internal & clients) to design and develop marketing driven websites that generate leads. The role requires an individual to have an eye for design, conceptual understanding of SEO and digital marketing, and knowledge of the WordPress CMS. This role requires an individual to have strong attention to details and strong project management and stakeholder management skills.
This role is for a design and marketing focused Project Coordinator who will work on website design and development projects. We typically use WordPress as our CMS and iterate fast on websites depending on the requirements from the marketing team. We are looking for someone who is a strong communicator, an eye for design, and is able to make minor content changes as required.
- Conceptual understanding of SEO and Digital Marketing Principles
- Strong eye for web and mobile site design
- Past experience working with the WordPress CMS
- Decent copy writing skills to give direction to the copy writer and also directly make edits to the content as required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project coordination skills
Our client is a heavenly blend of modern and traditional science and provides wellness services across many cities in India. Incorporated since 2010, it provides premium ayurvedic solution ranges for customers covering skin, hair, face and general health.
Certified by the Ministry of Health, their products sell across their 11 stores and many ecommerce websites, this startup is currently having a turnover of more than Rs.2 crores annually. They boast of premium clients using their elite range of products which are reasonably priced.
- Managing a sizeable marketing budget with full ownership of results
- Managing campaigns end-to-end including budget planning, targeting, copy, creative, day-to-day optimization, A/B tests, etc. to continuously improve ROAS from the campaigns
- Driving and tracking KPIs like revenue, conversions, CPA, CPI, etc. on daily basis and create performance reports
- Iterating to create new ads, campaigns, messages, audiences that work for the brand
- Keyword Selection and audience targeting
- Working knowledge of analytics tools and proficiency in MS Excel
What you need to have:
- 1-3 years of on-job experience in running digital performance marketing
- Should have independently managed monthly marketing budgets of at least INR 5L
- Strong analytical skills, good ability to work with numbers to develop data-driven action and insights
- Growth mindset leading to experiment without fear of failure
- Test basis hypothesis for creativity, audience, and content
Job Brief -
- We are looking for a Facebook & Google Ads expert to support our lead strategists with social & search ad campaigns for our clients.
- You will be tasked with pulling reports, making optimization recommendations, getting ads live, and making strategy adjustments as needed.
- You'll learn how we create and optimize campaigns using our process and conversion techniques that deliver real results and get to share in the success of our marketing/advertising objectives. You will spend most of your time in Google Ads, Facebook & Linkedin & experience with Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager is a must.