Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Skandhanshi Infra Projects
Digital Marketing Manager Responsible:
responsible for the overall digital marketing strategy of the company. Digital Marketing Managers manage social media campaigns, content and event calendars, maintain the company's content, among all the other tasks. They will also measure the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns.
Should have at least 3 to5 years of experience in a similar marketing role. Certifications in Google AdWords and other social media certifications are preferred. Digital marketing managers should be experts in all things that involve the digital presence of a company from social media to e-commerce. They must have the ability to juggle multiple projects and stay on top of all of them. Digital marketing managers should also have photo and video editing skills in order to edit content.
Must have expertise or sound knowledge in –
Social media handling
Relevant Social groups advertisement
Building media related strategies
Running ad campaigns
About the Role / Core Competencies
- Manage the content that the business posts to social media.
- Develop strategies that drive customers to the website.
- Improve the design, UX, traffic and content of the website.
- Create paid campaigns on social media platforms.
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms.
- Create email blasts campaigns to target key customers.
- Use advanced metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign.
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends.
- Proficient in photo and video editing software such as Adobe
- Deep knowledge of web design principles.
- Ability to identify long term trends in Data.
Job Location: Noida (Sector- 63)
Position: Full Time (WFO)
Tealbox.Digital is a Marketing-Technology company founded by IIT-Delhi alumni, focused on solving complex problems for businesses operating online. We leverage Paid Media to help clients all over the globe acquire new customers, retain existing ones and maximize customer lifetime value. We have been involved with several pre-sales startups that approached us with the intent to establish their proof of concept and we have enabled those businesses to grow from there to seven-figure turnovers. Our performances have impacted businesses so largely that we were able to set them up to raise capital from large investors. We currently operate in four continents and are growing steadily owing to the current need for businesses to go online and efficient performance marketing solutions to keep this channel sustainable. The businesses we largely work with are small-scale enterprises and startups and we are directly responsible for shaping how their business grows.
TealBox Digital is an Indian startup with a global outlook. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We believe in empowering people by focusing on employee development and investing in continuous learning opportunities. We’re committed to helping people thrive professionally and personally.
We are looking for curious individuals who are natural leaders and have the ability to recognise what needs to be done. We require candidates with strong written & verbal communication skills and analytical thinkers. The ideal candidate will need to be able to effectively articulate insights and recommended actions.
In this role,
- You need to analyze and solve increasingly complex business problems.
- You will be working as a part of the Digital Marketing & Customer Analytics team which provides a set of processes that measure, manage and analyze marketing activities in order to provide actionable insights and recommendations to clients’ advertising campaigns to optimize ROI & performance efficiency in operations.
- You will have experience in transforming large amounts of diverse business data into valuable and meaningful information that can be used to support campaign-wise decision-making.
- Design and carry out high quality analysis in service of projects undertaken on behalf of clients and ensure the analysis is presented in a compelling way.
- You will have good written and oral communication skills in English language and the ability to transform data into actionable insights for an audience composed of digital experts, novices and beginners.
- Conceptualize and implement Paid Media strategies to acquire new customers and grow client businesses.
- Stay informed of the relevant industry, paid media, and paid media platform trends and best practices.
- The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys solving problems. They love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions and does not get flustered easily.
- Graduates with an aptitude to pick up new skills or 4-6 years’ experience in the marketing segment with a clear understanding of digital marketing or individuals with equivalent/relevant experience.
- Experience with FB Ads, Google Ads, Amazon Ads, Programmatic Buying and other allied tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc, is a plus but NOT mandatory.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to work with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze large data sets and use analytical skills to create easy-to-understand, actionable insights for business stakeholders.
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Data Studio, Python, etc.
- Strong math/analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with relational databases and report development.
- Close attention to detail, accuracy, follow-through and excellent organizational skills.
- Proof of ability to take up responsibility and deliver on actions
I am Prashant, Business Head at Jal Electricals
We “Jal Electricals” are famous and leading Supplier, Importer and Distributor with Digital Door Lock product lines, I need a professional Digital Marketing Agent to optimize and run extensive FB ads who know how to create profitable campaigns.
We “Jal Electricals” Established in 2002, we are the Sole Proprietorship with links with well known and certified suppliers in the market. Located in Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India). Currently we want to expand the market to Asia and Europe regions
My products need a marketing campaign to increase sales.Therefore I want to hire a Facebook advertising company with high expertise and experience in this field.
I would like to hire a Digital Marketer with experience in advertising to run Facebook ad campaigns for our business.
If you are interested, we will discuss it.
(Only Female Candidates Preffered)
About Proactive For Her
Proactive For Her is a women's healthcare early-stage start-up founded by Achitha Jacob (ex-HBS, DaVita and Kearney). A digital clinic for women, Proactive For Her, offers accessible, personalised and confidential healthcare solutions for women's out-patient health concerns across life stages - from puberty to menopause (https://www.proactiveforher.com/">https://www.proactiveforher.com/).
- Location: Bangalore
- Work hours: 9 am to 7 pm
- Full-time opportunity (Monday to Saturday)
Note: Saturdays will be work from home.
- Masters in Marketing / Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success
- You have strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (e.g., Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC advertising methods
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- You are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments
You will be responsible for taking a look at customer growth, acquisition, and activation. Furthermore, you are going to play a role in customer retention and up-selling (the process of selling existing customers additional products or services).
- Lead a team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships
- Create and implement the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
We are on the look out for energetic & dedicated professionals, who are willing to take up roles that are both challenging and rewarding.
Role: Performance Marketing Specialist
Work Status :Full Time
Work Location : Delhi Public School,
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategize, manage and execute customer acquisition (lead generation) activities across all digital channels including search and social media.
- A/B test and optimize paid ad campaigns (text/social media ads) & landing pages.
- End-to-end management and execution of Google Ads & Facebook/Instagram Ads.
- Schedule and run timely website audits for SEO.
- Oversee and execute basic on-page and off-page SEO activities.
- Support content creation team with keyword research data.
- Explore and identify new channels for customer acquisition.
- Monitor and report daily/weekly/monthly data.
- Setup email marketing campaigns for lead nurturing.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in performance/growth/digital marketing.
- Proficient in running ad campaigns on Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Strong knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets.
- Broad understanding on SEO that covers search algorithms, structured data and UX.
- Good knowledge in any popular SEO tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz Pro etc.
- Proven experience in keyword research and creating/editing content for SEO.
- Excellent communication skills especially in written English.
- Detail-oriented and motivated individual who can work with minimal assistance.
Work Location: Hyderabad/Remote
Interested candidates can send their updated resume.
G . Anitha
Delhi Public School
Nacharam/Mahendra Hills / Nadergul
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- 6+ years of experience doing B2B marketing and driving customer acquisition
- Understanding of online customer acquisition process is essential
- Exposure to social media, product launches, web analytics tools, search engine marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to learn pretty much anything quickly
- Very high attention to detail
- A self-starter, capable of working independently
What you get:
- A completely non-hierarchical working environment to grow exponentially
- Direct working relationship with the Founder & CEO
- Experience in interacting with top global brands.
- Casual office environment
1. Students pursuing Graduation or Post Graduation.
2. Should have a good academics record.
3. Should have good communication skills
4. Better in write and speak English
looking for a smart individual with marketing skills.
Should be very fluent with english and hindi.
Should have great communication skill.
Should have exposure to social media.
Should be good at researching.
Should be good with computers microsoft.
Should know how to use photoshop.
Graphic designing is a plus.
An illustrator is a plus plus .
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: ₹1,500.00 to ₹2,000.00 /week