About Skanda Projects
• Digital sales – work with brands on mandate to build their digital channels like DTC & help grow ecommerce sales through effective on platform performance marketing strategies
• Performance marketing – create right plans for fast digital growth on DTC & Ecommerce and other alternate channels
• SEO – work with brands to close the right SEO framework for ensuring maximum oraganic traffic potential and executing strtagey for growing organic traffic
• Marketing measurement – deep diving and understanding the conversion funnel on DTC & Ecom to help brands grow & convert better
• Work on reports for digital campaign effectiveness and asset management.
• Business acumen
• Agile and extremely good at numbers
• Knowledge of tools like Google Analytics
• Knowledge and deep understanding of Searche Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Marketing Automation, Affiliate Marketing
• Knowledge of running campaigns on various social media platforms
• Understanding of various E-Commerce platforms – Amazon Marketing Service, Flipkart and others
• Upwards: Head – Digital BU
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieve company goals
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
• Sound understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and trends
• Assist in the development of the overall paid marketing strategy
• Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of marketing
channels (Search, Display, Social, Email, Programmatic)
• Assist in Marketing Automation & Measurement Tools like MoEngage, CleverTap, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Google Analytics
• Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels & partners to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
• Test, measure, analyze, and optimize the performance of search, social, and content to display across conversion funnels to boost customer engagement and conversions, lower the cost of customer acquisition, and increase customer lifetime value (LTV)
• Set up dashboards and develop models for data presentation to the head of departments and suggest recommendations for business performance
• Work closely with in-house teams and maintain partner relationships through scheduling regular meetings to go through reports and provide actionable insights
• Conduct research on market trends, brand audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
• Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
• Able to set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
• Coordinate with Social Media & Influencer Marketer in regards to the online adverts.
• Conserve partnerships with partners. Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
Experience: Minimum 3 Years of relevant
• Basic understanding of SEO, content marketing, and copywriting skill
• Experience in Real Money Gaming
We are looking for a strategic, driven, and creative marketing mind to join our team and own all of our prospect-facing digital marketing efforts through the buyer’s journey. Working collaboratively with the founders, the digital marketing manager will be responsible for overseeing all online demand generation programs for Sarcon. This includes, but is not limited to, channels and tactics such as SEO, CRO, landing page optimization, SEM (AdWords), paid social, third-party review sites, and more. This position will play a lead role in expanding our presence, regularly optimizing our existing and upcoming channels, and evolving our brand outreach.
What You'll Do:
- Lead digital marketing planning and execution against specific MQL, MQA, pipeline, and revenue goals
- Strategize, execute, and measure all paid search, search ads, social ads, banner and display ads, etc.
- Own the strategy for all on-page SEO, landing page optimization, and conversion rate optimization
- Work collaboratively with other marketing team members and the Sales team on evolving our email nurture strategy and full-funnel prospect outreach
- Create and organize marketing and content calendars, deliverables, and program documentation
- Play a role in evolving our technology stack, discovering new opportunities for us to reach prospective customers
- Work closely with Sales on feedback, collaboration, and education
What We're Looking For:
- Have 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Have proven experience creating, managing, and optimizing marketing programs resulting in new business and positive ROI
- Have a strong history of B2B (preferably SaaS) marketing experience
- Have working knowledge of all Google platforms, including AdWords and Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to shift marketing messaging, tactics, and strategy for small, medium, and enterprise-sized companies
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Work collaboratively and respectfully with other team members, regardless of position
- Have strong oral and written communications skills
- Enjoy learning and growing in new environments
- Experience working directly with Sales
- Perform daily account management on Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing and other search platforms.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, Account daily and monthly budget caps, impression shares, quality score & other important account metrics.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords & through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Can devise strategies to increase ROI – Is good at increasing CTR & reducing the cost per clicks
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Able to understand the business website thoroughly so as to implement a strategic plan for Google AdWords
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
• Perform daily account management on Google Ads, FB ads, Taboola or other search platforms for a variety of projects.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, and other facets of paid search in accordance with goals for Google channels
• Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
• Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
• Should be a tech graduate/MBA with experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
Preferably someone with 3-7 years of PPC/ SEM experience
• Are passionate about Search and internet marketing
• Have an outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent Have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
• Have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Should have handled monthly campaigns of 10lacs and above
• Have excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, and manage multiple projects simultaneously AdWords / Facebook certification is a plus.
And if you’re excited about:
• Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
• Making a splash in a the exciting Real estate industry, Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon •
Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
• A place full of like-minded & smart folks
• A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life Then, we would love to have a chat with you
We are looking for an experienced and creative Digital Head to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
- Experience : 3-6 Years
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other social media best practices
- Education: Any degree
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Proficient in English
Roles and Responsibilities
· Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
· Plan, handle and execute various digital channel ads and PPC campaigns for company websites
· Handle team of executives to lead SEO, content, and design requirements of marketing campaigns
· Handle both online and offline marketing: hands-on experience with digital media, including SEO , PPC, social media marketing, email, and affiliate channels.
· Lead and manage whole lead generation initiative for B2B services campaign in international markets like USA, UK, Australia and Europe.
· Use and manage different tools required to manage, control and report progress of marketing initiatives and campaigns
· Conceptualize, design and execute various marketing campaigns from time to time to generate high quality qualifies leads for company
· Accomplished at leveraging full value from marketing automation processes and tools.
· 4+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role.
· Excellent understanding of B2B services marketing.
· Knowledge of Demand Generation tactics and Lead Conversion principles.
· Ability to create value propositions that communicate clearly to targeted audiences.
- Extensive experience in creating audience segments and developing marketing campaigns that deliver a targeted message and create affinity with brands.
· Demonstrated ability to manage the budgeting process and use of analytical skills.
· Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
· An understanding of agile marketing, to identify and focus on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time.
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
· B2B Services Marketing
· Marketing Campaigns
· Demand Generation
· Lead Conversion
· Content Creation
· Sales process understanding
- Connect closely with our team for creation of effective solutions to The Why, What and How Digital Marketing and implementation of the same to create enthusiastic and efficient marketing campaigns for existing and new clients
- A combination of reaching out to prospective clients, who need Digital Media Marketing as well as servicing the existing clients with zeal and energy for extension of period of service.
- Formulating attractive and trendy Social Media Campaigns for the clients and do research on current trends of Social Media for an effective actualization of the formulated plans for extensive reach.
- Analysing and monitoring the effectivity of the social media campaigns and finding newer methods of presenting the same to the clients for their understanding.
- Doing extensive market research and finding the problematic areas and solution to the offerings of the company. Helping in creation of meaningful content for promotion of different offers and other creative of the clients on social media handles.
- Developing an exhaustive content calendar on a weekly/monthly basis for our clients as well as other vital in-house projects .
- Providing unconditional support to our digital marketing team and helping them out in their day to day activities.