A fully hands on technical role where the SDeT is expected to work in a cross functional squad including Product Mgmt, Software Engineers, SDeTs, OPS/SRE and be responsible for understanding the feature requirements, understanding the platform architecture, functional flows, determine what test cases are relevant and implement the API/Service/UI automation.
About Lister Technologies
Founded in 2000, Lister Technologies brings together Thought Leadership, Technology Expertise and Execution Excellence to deliver value to customers. We are industry experts in offering solutions around Digital CX space.
Lister is a company that expects its associates to provide solutions in the most demanding situations. However, Lister's systematic approach to motivate and nurture employees enables them to learn and grow with an opportunity to reach their ambitions. This makes us unique and allows us to provide world-class services to our clients. Skilled professionals with both functional and technical expertise are part of Lister team. Lister's employees have built a performance culture based on independence, simplicity, respect and creativity – enabling Lister to help its clients make progress.
Lister welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We've been dedicated to meeting the changing needs of our customers and associates since our inception. Lister offers an outstanding experience to people through technology and process innovation.
Analyze business requirements and understand allocated tasks completely
Ask all the right questions so that the task is fully groomed
Independently test the features end-to-end
Write a good amount of test cases and find bugs
Take up some load from lead and mentor as well as help the junior folks in his/her team (e. g. review)
Communicate Risks and complexities before committing estimations
Timely delivery as per the estimates
Show Ownership of Module / Feature
Follow all required QA Processes
Analyze, troubleshoot issues in production systems and drive them to closure
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
Well versed in Testing concepts
Good Hands-on experience in Mobile Apps (Android + iOS) or Web or API testing
Good mindset and approach for writing a good variety and in-depth test cases
Hands-on experience of Test Management tools like JIRA, TestRail
Exposure with Tools like Web Console Logs or Android Studio or
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
Proactive, self-motivated, ownership attitude with good written & verbal communication skills
Some scripting knowledge
Good knowledge of MySQL or MongoDB or JMeter
Knowledge about monitoring tools like Graffana, Google Analytics, Firebase, etc.
Exposure to any Cloud Device farm, Dockerization
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Test all deployment-ready codes for their conventions, functionality, bugs, etc.
2. A knack for attention to details is very important.
3. Talk to clients to understand feature requests and feature plans.
4. Coordinate with Development Team for bug fixes before release.
5. Making sure to release only well-tested and quality code.
6. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
7. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
8. Maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
9. Interact with clients on daily scrums if needed.
10. Be diligent with sprint goals and objectives.
1. Strong knowledge of Django, Laravel and Vue.js is mandatory
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
3. Strong knowledge of coding conventions, patterns, and best practices.
4. Knowledge of the open-source libraries available for common tasks
5. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
6. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
7. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
8. Knowledge of mobile or other technologies, an added advantage
9. Knowledge of tailwind is an added advantage.
ClearQuote automates vehicle inspections and damage assessments using Smartphone images and Computer Vision
We work with automotive companies, dealerships, fleet and mobility providers, motor insurance companies to instantly assess damages on a vehicle thereby simplifying vehicle inspections.
We are hiring Senior Software Testers based anywhere in India with relevant knowledge and experience with testing of cloud-native Mobile and Web applications
Proficiency with testing of Web & Mobile applications, testing of REST APIs, integrations with 3rd party enterprise systems, exposure to AI/ML workloads would be preferred
Role location is flexible / remote.
Work closely with the Product management and Software Development teams in planning and testing software development
Should be comfortable working on complex, scalable, cloud-native software and be comfortable working with distributed engineering teams and clients
Hands-on experience in manual testing of Web applications, Mobile applications, REST APIs, etc
Bring in high levels of work ethic and ownership on work responsibilities to develop world-class customer and enterprise products
Researching upcoming new technologies and implementing the same within ClearQuote products
Bachelors / Masters degree preferably in Computer Science / Engineering
3+ years of work experience in Software testing of web applications, mobile apps, REST APIs
Excellent communication skills and comfortable working with cross-location teams
Exposure to automated testing tools, planning and writing test scripts and implementation of test automation
Exposure to best practices in testing of web and mobile applications
Exposure to cloud-native software, client-server architecture, accessing SQL or NoSQL databases
Exposure to AI & ML workloads is a valuable plus
WHATS ON OFFER :
Challenging work, competitive pay and incentives (including employee stock options)
2)Preparing Software Tests
3)Test Items, Including the Modules Used, Scope and Out of Scope.
4)Testing Methodology, Including tools Used, bug Tracking Protocol and testing Levels.
5)Understanding the Testing Process.
Software Tester (Manual and Automated Testing)
We are looking for a qualified Software Tester with an eye for the detail.
Sound understanding of the software development life cycle, STLC, Bug Life Cycle.
- Manual Testing (Mobile/ web)
- Automated testing (Mobile/ web)
- Software testing
- Database testing
- Preparing Test Cases
- Bug Reporting
- Perform system, integration, regression and acceptance testing
The candidate should have experience of using at least 1 bug reporting tool mentioned below.
Tools: Jira , Mantis, BugZilla, QTP, IBM RFT, Selenium
Experience & Qualification:
Qualification: BE/ BSc IT/ MSc IT/ MCA/ MCM
Software testing Certification and experience on Jmeter (Performance Testing Tool)
Min 1 Year+ Experience
Package: As per industry std.
Requirement: 1 Month
Masters India is looking for fresh graduates, who can deliver measurable success. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a co-operative and friendly team as well as should be able to work on their own initiative. The primary focus of the role is to work with the testing team to develop a comprehensive solution. The candidate should be proactive and should be to impact positive change to add value to our business. This position will be based at Masters India office in Noida, Sector 63. There is significant opportunity for career progression at Masters India.
- Can write test cases for - Unit level, Functional and Integration testing, Load testing.
- Researches issues in order to identify root cause, documents and reproduces problems. Develop test plans and detailed test cases for new product functionality.
- Ability to handle multiple activities with changing priorities simultaneously and escalate risks.
- Competency to utilize Company software and willingness to learn new systems as necessary.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and Fast Paced Environment.
- Leadership quality and to be a self-starter and if required can work as an Individual contributor.
- Test Execution in all levels of testing including Functional Testing, Smoke Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Load Testing, System Testing etc.
- Bug Reporting on Bug Reporting tool like Bugzilla, JIRA, MANTIS or QC.
- Able to do exploratory and non functional testing as an when required.
- Effective defect tracking and reporting to improve communications and reduce delay.
- Knowledge of testing process deliverables.
- Should be proficient in using Google Docs (documents, spreadsheet, presentation) and Microsoft office suite.
- Can provide assurance for build releases to staging and production environments.
- Collaborates with quality assurance team and software development to resolve issues and enhance the application.
- 0-2 years in field of Software Quality Assurance (finance domain), manual and mobile applications
- Knowledge on Automation and Security Testing.
- Excellent communication skills (written + verbal)
- Experience in preparing Test Cases and testing strategies .
- Experience in Bug Reporting and familiar with any Bug Reporting tool like Bugzilla, JIRA, MANTIS or QC.
- Knowledge of SDLC and STLC and Defect Tracking.
- Experience in API testing, XML, Web Services, SOAP and JSON.
- Experience in automated test tools- QTP or Selenium Web Driver.
- Experience on performance testing with good knowledge in Jmeter and LoadUI etc.
• Participate in formal reviews of business requirements and application designs.
Perform requirement ambiguity testing and provide inputs to the SME.
• Should have knowledge on enterprise applications testing preferable in Supply chain/
ERP/ CRM solutions.
• Be a quick learner of product and domain knowledge
• Advanced product knowledge/SME Coordinates production verification
• Perform risk based testing approach for early identification of the probabilistic
• Perform test estimation inline to the agile/scrum environment
• Test suite design for the product releases.
• Mentor the team and be a hand on in executing the test suite.
• Tracking/reporting/triage of bug.
• Should have hands-on experience in automation testing using Selenium tool with
• Be able to design the approach and validate for non-functional product requirements.
• Delivering 100% quality of the product to customers (functional and non-functional
testing like performance, stress testing, localization and accessibility testing)
- Design and plan how test automation will be used within the company, you will then need to execute the plan.
- Test simple to moderately complex application components based on functional requirements in production and dev environments.
- Work closely with the development team to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects; verify problem fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
- Conduct end-to-end testing to ensure deliverables meet requirements and expectations
- Perform SQL queries to analyze and manipulate data.
- Detects and tracks software defects and inconsistencies and reports them to development and project management teams.
- Working with product owners and developers to define acceptance criteria, identify risks, and plan testing coverage for upcoming features
- Work both individually and as part of a team.
- 4 years of experience testing solutions in object-oriented design and web applications developed using Python, Django, and Web API. Strong working knowledge of architecture and GUI usability.
- 4-year experience using selenium
- Minimum 1 year of experience in database testing with the ability to understand, write and execute SQL queries.
- A good understanding of software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity, and maintainability.
- Ability to understand and approach projects in a logical and systematic manner so testing is detailed, thorough, and accurate.
- Experience with scripting experience is nice-to-have.
- Ability to communicate well and comfort in working with multiple internal and external teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/related field or relevant work experience
- Minimum 3 years of software testing experience through a full system development life cycle, including implementing test plans, test cases, and test procedures
- Ability to teach yourself new technologies, processes, and products at a fast pace.
MyClassCampus is a product based SaaS Company from Ahmedabad providing ERP Solution to the EdTech Industry.
We are hiring QA Engineer
The Job Description is as follows:
#QualityAnalyst #QualityAssurance #ManualTester #QA #QC #Tester #IT
#Exp: 6 Months to 1.5 years
● Experience in testing web and mobile apps, ERP websites testing.
● Review and analyze system specifications
● Collaborate with Senior QA to develop effective strategies and test plans
● Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results
● Report bugs and errors to development teams
● Conduct post-release / Post-implementation testing
#Reason_to_join_us: * Good hike on current CTC
* Friendly Environments + Supportive staff
* Lots of celebrations of festivals and birthday
* Growing 5+ years old Product-based IT company