Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Casey Foods Opc Pvt Ltd
Full Time / Permanent / Work From Office
Package – 2.40 Lacs to 3.40 Lacs per annum (In Hand)
Roles and Responsibilities
Client acquisition & Grievance Handling.
Explain Trading Strategies, Company Terms, and Market Risk to the Clients.
Generate prospects on Daily Basis via Telephonic, Visual & Text conversations.
Conduct Risk Profile Management & Trading Strategies sessions with the clients.
Coordinate with Digital Marketing & Research Team to Service Best to the Clients.
Explore Global Market, Keep updated on current affairs to Serve Investors & Traders.
Achieve Monthly tasks via Client Acquisition on Generating Leads.
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum Graduate or Post Graduate.
Talkative, Enthusiastic, and Innovative.
Knowledge of Global Market. (Forex &Comex)
Fluent English Communication, Sales & Marketing Skills require.
Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship
Experienced in International Sales, Marketing, Global Market and Financial Services will be preferred.
Perks and Benefits
Overseas Trip by Company.
Monthly Contest & Trophies.
Quarterly and Annual Rewards and Recognition.
Greetings from LMV Group
We are hiring Female Telecallers
Education - Any graduate fresher is eligible
Age limit - 18 TO 28 years
Experience required - Fresher 0 to 6 months is required
Languages known - Telugu, English
candidate must have good communication skills.
· Lead origination – conceptualize and develop implementable annual business plans to support growth of the Business Vertical / Organization. Meeting consultants, business influencers, EPC Contractors, OEMs.
· Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discover and explore opportunities including comprehensive evaluation of opportunities and undertaking feasibility studies. Joint meeting with Applications team to understand project requirement, customer expectations, propose practical solution. Regular follow up and closing the deal.
· Evaluate business potential and competition through continuous mapping of competing market players in terms of current business and new areas of business development.
· Develop negotiating strategies by studying – OEM price inputs, Competition, Client requirements, Our capabilities.
· Develop and nurture the BD team to work seamlessly with cross functional and business teams for achievement of desired results and timely submission of bids in the competitive bidding process.
· Establish, build and maintain an excellent network in Oil and Gas Sector Companies, PSUs, LSTK/EPC Contractors, liquid customers, and industry associations to acquire market information, sustain current business as well as develop/incubate new businesses for growth.
· Development of green field projects (Includes opportunities in D-O-N sector) and ensure adequate pipeline of projects/implementable ideas.
· Constantly scout for attractive M&A opportunities to grow the business inorganically, especially in the areas of our interests.
· Capture emerging O&M opportunities to retain the overall profitability for the business
· BE with additional qualifications, if any
At least 10 – 15 years’ experience in similar business.
We are looking for a Client Advisory Manager to act as the liaison between our Client and Operations teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in sales or marketing besides developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting clients and achieving sales targets. It would be an added advantage if the candidate has experience in event management firm.
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Role and Responsibilities
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns or meeting new clients and identifying sales opportunities
- Present, promote and sell learning experiential services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and https://resources.workable.com/account-executive-job-description">Account Executive and facilitators
- Report to the https://resources.workable.com/business-development-manager-job-description">Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant field, Bcom, BA, BSc would all be considered
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, https://resources.workable.com/sales-account-executive-job-description">Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Being a Go Giver
- Speed of response
- Building relationships
- Attention to detail
- Being persistent
CarWale Job Opportunity |Manager (BFSI-Digital Sales) |Enterprise Solutions (Vashi -Navi Mumbai)
Job Title : Manager( BFSI-Digital Sales )
Department - Enterprise Solutions
CarWale is India’s largest and most preferred auto destination. We have been assisting buyers to make an informed buying decision through our website and mobile app. Over the last 14 years, our only aim has been to make car buying simple for our consumers. Today we serve over 20 million unique visitors every month, and at least one third of the country’s car buyers go through http://Carwale.com">Carwale.com at some point during their pre purchase research.
Before you sign up with us, we would love to tell you more about the team you are going to be part of and believe, it will help you take the right decision.
About Enterprise Solutions:
Enterprise Solutions is the core solutions team within the company that interfaces with the largest advertising clients and devises customized marketing and technology solutions to suit their needs.
About the Role :
- To own the revenue delivery and long-term client relationship development for key advertisers on CarWale specifically for BFSI sector.
- Ability to develop appropriate media solutions based on the client's brief.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and creative (business result-oriented kind of creative) bent of mind
- Proven ability to meet and exceed difficult sales targets
- Good knowledge of digital media and the media eco-system (agencies, clients, publishers)
• Low investment.
• Entry for One Year VISA in Singapore.
• Openings in TWP Pass.
• Earn $800-$1200 & above (Rs. 40,000 - 60,000 & above).
• International career training for 1st 6 months at Singapore.
• No entrance exam/IELTS.
• Free counseling.
• Payment after VISA.
• Visa processing within 2-3 weeks.
• Transparent VISA Processing.
• Gateway to Australia.
• Arrear Candidates, Gaps are also acceptable.
• Fresher’s/Experienced can also apply.
To recruit and train the Block Sales Manager for their current district.
To manage sales operation.
To identify skill gaps.
To contact potential customers to identify business opportunity.
To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
To supervise the team.
To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.