- Identity Access Management (IAM)/SailPoint IIQ Implementation and Governance
- Java development
- Role -Base Access Control (RBAC)
- Custom / OOTB connector development experience
- Integration experience with JDBC, Active Directory, ServiceNow, Mainframe ACF2
About EZEU (OPC) India Pvt Ltd
- Design technical specifications for RPA (Automation Anywhere) that meets the requirements and handled all the non functional requirements of concurrency, scalability, security requirements, restart and recovery.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
Bachelor degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- 5- 8 years of IT experience and having good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language (.Net, Java).
- Working experience in RPA for a minimum of 2 years and having project experience of a minimum 3 RPA implementations.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be trained on RPA tools (Automation Anywhere).
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Verify, review and rectify questions end-to-end in the creation cycle, this would be for
all difficulty levels and across multiple programming languages of coding questions.
- Review, validate and correct test cases that belong to a particular question. Make
- Document and report the quality parameters and suggest a continuous improvement.
- Help the team with writing or generating code stubs wherever necessary for a coding
question in one of the programming languages like C, C++, Java, and Python. (A code
stub is a partial code to help candidates start off with, it’s a starter code-snippet)
- Identify and rectify technical errors in coding questions and ensure that questions meet
- Working with Product Manager to research on latest technologies, trends, and
assessments in coding.
- Bring an innovative approach to the ever-changing world of programming languages and
framework-based technologies like ReactJS, Angular, Spring Boot, DOT NET.
- 0 -3 Years of experience in writing codes either in C, C++, C#, Java or Python
- Good to have: Knowledge of Manual QA and lifecycle of a QA
- Ability to understand algorithms and Data Structures.
- Candidates with exposure to ReactJS, Java Springboot, AI/ML will also be a good fit.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills by understanding complex problems.
- Experience on any competitive coding Platform is an added advantage.
- Passion about technology.
- Degree related to Computer Science: MCA, B.E., B.Tech, B.Sc
- Experience in developing business solutions using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Good knowledge of SFCC / Demandware Script, Java OOP/Node.js.
- Good experience in SFRA
- Strong background of World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), accessibility guidelines, model view controller (MVC), agile development, and tools.
- Experience in using Pipelines, JS controllers, ISML templates and real-time data exchange using web services.
- Hands-on experience of integrating custom services into SFCC. Good exposure of payment, tax, and operation management suite (OMS) integrations.
- Good understanding of Business Manager and configuring jobs.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Exposure to technical reports and understanding of Demandware limitations, such as quotas.
- Proficient in Demandware foundational concepts with good knowledge of SiteGenesis, UX Studio, content assets or slots, and Demandware Catalog.
- SFCC certifications would be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated to complete tasks independently.
- Candidates ready to join sooner will be preferred.
· 2+ years development experience in Service Now
· Ensure adherence to all ITIL processes • Experience in Service Now Automated Testing Framework (ATF)
· Experience in developing Service Catalogs, workflows, Catalog scripts, macros etc.
· Experience in Service Now Scripting like Scripted Rest APIs, Business rules, client scripts etc.
· Experience in using Service Now REST API, ACLs, data policy, notifications, email scripts etc.
· Experience in Data load, transform creation and reporting capabilities.
· Strong analytical, problem solving skills
· Clear written and verbal communication skills
· Keen to learn new technology and tool sets
Good to have:
· Experience in Application Portfolio Management/Service Mapping/Asset Management
· Service Now Certified System Administration certification
· Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
The Idea candiadte for this position will be will obatain and expand the comapn'y business relationship. A good sales person who has proper knowledge of Dyestuffs and technical sales. Need a Textile Engineer who has minimum knowledge of Dyeing and Printing in Textile process house, Who can handle sales and after sales serivces.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
- Any programming knowledge (Python/ Java/ Scala)
- Good Experience Elastic search, Kibana, Logstash
- Knowledge on Dev Ops
- Preferable :- AWS or any cloud knowledge
- Ansible, Kibana any visualization tools
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (SQL – Store Procedures/Events/Complex Queries/Triggers)
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel/Yii/any other relevant)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Very strong knowledge/Hands-on in SQL
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workaround
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
GeeksforGeeks stands apart from other platforms because only experienced professionals are permitted to lead our cohorts. We are seeking individuals who possess software development/ teaching experience. The Mentor will be responsible to take online classes/live classes and will be responsible for the creation of course material.
Required Education Background:
M.tech tier-1 or 2 colleges will be preferred.
B.tech/M.tech from other institutes with good competitive programming handles can also apply
Required Experience: 0-5 yrs (experience with Tech Institutes/ Training Institutes/ IT Services Organizations)
Freshers can apply?
Yes, if you are good at competitive programming and have a good rating on coding platforms. For example, A rating of 4-5 stars or more on Codechef.
You should apply if:
- You are comfortable and confident guiding students through structured lesson plans while sometimes needing to diverge from the lecture track to give real-world examples based on your own experiences.
- You are honest and open with your students and display a genuine desire to help them learn and grow
- You are able to keep your highest-performing students engaged with additional challenges.
- You are capable of translating your own career experiences into advice for aspiring developers.
What we expect from our Course Mentors:
- Candidates with Excellent in-depth knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms along with any of the Stack: Java or React.js+Node.js
- Candidates with experience on live projects and excellent programming skills will be preferred
- You should possess excellent communication skills and should be able to communicate effectively with diversified student base (Including International Geographic locations)
- You are willing to research and explore best practices in teaching and are able to contribute to the ongoing evolution of a comprehensive curriculum, with supporting exercises to produce valuable junior developers
Location: Sector 136, Noida
- Experience in designing and developing interactive, user-friendly applications.
- Proven work experience or Knowledge in Java technologies.
- Mandatory Skills: Core Java, Jsp & servlet.
- Desired Skills: Spring Boot
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards. Ensure software is updated with latest features
at Product based and banking domain based out at Bangalore
- Looking for “Mainframe Production Support”
- Job Location- Bangalore
- Position: Mainframe Production Support (Good experience in Java)
- Job Description:
- Looking for strong Cobo/PL1, DB2, JCL
- Good exposure in Production Support.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Good exposure in handling tickets, RCA and Resolving issues.
- Good IN Core Java or API concepts
- Who can do migration from Mainframe to Java