We are looking for a Business Growth Manager for an innovative influencer oriented D2C shopping platform by a large retail group
- Leading team of Growth RMs for D2C brand partnerships
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives with partners.
- Researching brands to find new opportunities for business
- Finding and developing new market opportunities and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Develop quotations and proposals for various clients.
- Training and development
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in Business Development dealing with brand partnerships
- Must be an organized multitasker, be able to handle diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. Start-up experience will be preferable.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About New venture by a large retail group.
- Recognizes and seizes opportunities to contribute to agency new business
- Build product GTM narrative, and clearly explain products, value proposition, commercial and engagement model
- Organize Product trainings and roadshows across agencies
- Accountable for maintaining a positive relationship with Media agency, and providing clear lanes of communication and support
- Responsible for development of direct reports
- Establish regular check-ins with key stakeholders
- Understand who and when to pull in Tech Product team to support client-direct conversations, and more specific requests
- Manage & prioritize incoming requests from agencies
- Partner with business stakeholders to define product application & usage goals and working to ensure solutions are properly integrated, applied, and activated
- Provide feedback to product team share client & agency specific feedback, areas for improvement, opportunities, etc.
- Display strong consulting and collaboration skills
- Exhibits enthusiasm for clients’ business and industry. Maintains leading edge of knowledge of clients’ business and industry
- 10+ years of experience, ideally in a digital or media agency or consultancy
- Strong knowledge of leading data and technology tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to create and deliver professional presentations and customer deliverables requiring little review/input from others.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrable track record of success in operations and client engagement in a cross-functional environment, including product, tech, or media.
- Has deep knowledge and experience with paid media agencies
- Execute an ecosystem strategy for adding and growing key data partners to the Platform. Typical deal structure will include partner identification, outreach, negotiation of terms, and closing
- Maintain positive relationships with existing data partners, piloting new initiatives and evaluating the performance of these initiatives as part of the larger Platform strategy
- Research and develop innovative new business models and growth opportunities with partners; negotiate, structure, and execute relevant agreements
- Execute high-impact marketing programs around new data partner initiatives to enhance positioning
- Assist with high profile client and new business initiatives relating to specific client data acquisition requirements
- Operate as an expert in the data ecosystem, with deep knowledge of 3rd party data providers, publisher and supply direct relationships, and WPP companies
- Oversee quarterly reports on market, industry and adoption rates for management team measuring the business value of the program, present findings to senior management
- Find and understand new and emerging technologies; bring new ideas and perspectives back into R&D and the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, or related field.
- OR equivalent professional work experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the media and advertising landscape along with the major players in the marketplace
- Deep understanding of addressable marketing, audience segmentation and targeting, and both traditional and programmatic media channels
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- A passion for strategic omni-channel marketing and advertising
- Proven communication, leadership, and persuasion skills
- Outstanding writing, presentation, and overall communication skills
- Success managing a direct report
- Familiarizing yourself with the companys mission, vision, and goals
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Off page SEO
- Communicating over emails or calls with partners across the world to maintain a good working relationship.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Promoting and maintaining the publics perception of our brand through media coverage and sponsorship opportunities
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Off page SEO and PR knowledge
- Good understanding and experience with website analytics tools like Moz, Ahref or SEMrush etc.
- Good time management and planning skills
- Objection handling skills
- Negotiation skills
- Closing techniques
About The company:
NoBrokerHood started in the year 2018, aimed to make life more convenient and secure for residents in any
housing society. NoBrokerHood offers a plethora of services and features which enables its customer, as a user, to
manage multiple activities inside residential buildings, housing societies, and gated communities. From finding
domestic help to monitoring visitor entry and maintenance or utility bill payment, it’s all done from your phone. It
also further strengthens the safety of your society by keeping visual and digital records of all entries and exits –
accessible anytime and anywhere – and automates staff entry through a facial recognition or biometric process
About the role:
It is about generating sales and solving customer's problems with regards to marketing/advertising. You will work as
an extended marketing arm of the brands and all the actions strongly exhibit a Customer-First approach. The
primary role is to identify potential brands/companies, onboard new clients, and ensure the retention of the existing
ones. In the process of onboarding and retention, you are also exposed to campaign planning and execution based
on the client's brief.
• What makes this role interesting?
• Complete understanding of Sales
• Exposure to a variety of clients from different industries
• Get to work with the marketing team of various companies (small, mid, large)
The role has 2 distinct areas of responsibility:
• Day to Day work
• Relationship Management
You Are Expected To
• Identify new brand/company basis trends, market knowledge, current advertisers
• Reach out and make connections with identified brand/company
• Understanding clients business, identifying their marketing problems, and collecting the marketing campaign
• Plan the advertising campaign basis the brief and get a go-ahead from clients to execute the advertising
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure that the campaigns are performing/executed as per the commitment.
• Coordinate with clients for smooth flow of work and reporting of ongoing advertising campaigns
• Ensuring that the monthly/yearly revenues targets are being achieved
• Preparing Daily Task Reports
• The work hours are equally split between - answering emails/calls and campaign execution & campaign
• Forge strong business relationships with the clients
• Build a culture of high performance & innovation in the team
• Experience and skills required
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
• Communication: Excellent communication skills in English.
• Agility: Ability to change according to business requirements.
• Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and
get things done.
• Data-driven: Keen interest in analyzing performance data and transforming it into actionable strategies.
• Growth-driven: Keen to grow as an individual.
• Performance Bonus
• Private Health Insurance
- research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- understand the needs of our customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and every matter specific to the client
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Designing and implementing strategies for clients, considering their specific requirements
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of their solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/ quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing reports on web performance metrics and analysing digital campaigns success also forecasting them
- Identifying and growing opportunities within territory and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends
What you need to have:
- BA/ BS degree or equivalent
- Should also have an in-depth understanding of how digital and online marketing tools add value to company strategy and performance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
1. Understanding the goals of partnership for Pushstart & Troopod.
2. Planning and strategizing partnership plans & models.
3. Creating, and maintaining an organized database for all potential partners.
4. Evaluating the potential partners, coordinating & discussing with the team to ensure
that Alliance and Partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals, and
finalizing the targeted partners.
5. Establishing a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship
6. Managing inbound & outbound partnerships, negotiating and finalizing the deals with
partners and alliances.
7. Implementing & Tracking the end-to-end process of finalized partnerships.
8. Strategizing newer ways to grow current partnerships that benefit the company.
9. Forecasting, measuring, and reporting the results of various projects with partners.
1. Min 1 year of experience in strategic partnerships & alliances with excellent
2. Strategic thinker with Networking aptitude.
3. Knowledge of Sales and Marketing know-how.
4. Team player and multitasker with organizational skills.
Join us in making the fastest fashion brand on earth. We live & breathe trends. Working on 3D Virtual Design Technology we launch new trends even before they're produced. Making us the only fast fashion brand to be sustainable at the same time. Enabling young shoppers, first-hand access to latest styles with our Digital Only Collection.
We waste nothing but data & exploit nothing but our imagination. We operate at the intersection of fashion & technology. #SpeakSomethingNew is our mantra.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This role will be responsible for driving sales through e-commerce platforms & offline partnerships for the categories
- The person would be the business owner for all the categories at HeSpoke. The role entails leveraging know how of internal and external variables to deliver sales and outreach of categories. The role entails forecasting, monitoring, understanding and reporting on the category. The role also requires the incumbent to drive strategic projects and promotions to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for top-line revenue goals within the established investment budget to achieve P&L goals
- Responsible for developing, implementing, managing and reporting on plans to improve site metrics by increasing conversion, AOV, and other KPIs
- Manage website content to align with monthly promotions, seasonal promotions and overall marketing strategy
Monitoring Brand performance:
- Negotiate budgets, set goals, monitor and report on performance
- Secure Margins in line with overall guidance
- Plan and execute brand campaigns across various platforms and take corrective actions to stay on course of the plan
- Meet the plan for recognition and awareness of accountable brands
- Report performance against key metrics in approved formats
- Overlooking the cost of production, materials & trims required. Planning and sourcing the requirements for the product categories.
- Sourcing knowledge of relevant supplier base to on-board materials at right price
- Create and manage supplier relations to develop long term, reliable & sustainable business
- Builds a strong supplier/vendor base that would stay relevant at every stage of business
Improve customer experience and retention:
- Develop processes and procedures to drive customer retention
- Drive banner revenue through list growth, segmentation and increased efficiency.
- Analyse user experience across channels and touch points through web analytics and determine potential improvements
What to expect:
Flexible working hours.
Hockey stick growth as the brand scales.
Your fashion expenditure sponsored by HeSpoke upto INR five thousand every month.
Office Location: Less than a mile from Forum Mall, Koramangala