If you are interested in joining a purpose-driven community that is dedicated to creating ambitious and inclusive workplaces, then be a part of a high growth startup with a world-class team, building a revolutionary product!
Our client is a vertical fintech play focused on solving industry-specific financing gaps in the food sector through the application of data. The platform provides skin-in-the-game growth capital to much-loved F&B brands. Founded in 2019, they are VC funded and based out of Singapore and India-Bangalore.
Founders are the alumnus of IIT-D, IIM-B and Wharton. They have 12+ years of experience as Venture capital and corporate entrepreneurship at DFJ, Vertex, InMobi and VP at Snyder UAE, investment banking at Unitus Capital - leading the financial services practice, and institutional equities at Kotak. They have a team of high-quality professionals coming together for this mission to disrupt the convention.
As a Graphic Designer, you will work with the marketing, branding, and product team to design and produce compelling graphics.
What you will do:
- Creating aesthetic & effective visual designs for campaigns – both offline (swag, gifting, and offline branding) & online mediums and other internal design requirements that may come up from time to time
- Owning and managing assigned projects; keeping partners informed of developments, delivering on deadlines
- Implementing brand standards and help us find new ways to effectively communicating brand values
- Possessing a strong ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Identifying problem areas and expressing design concepts verbally and visually.
What you need to have:
- 3+ years of experience working as a graphic designer
- Bachelor’s in a relevant field is a plus
- Be able to quickly deliver strong designs during rapid, iterative processes and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Have a passion for creating new and creative branding units and marketing collaterals
- Familiarity with popular design tools like Figma, Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: A familiarity with video editing/ creation tools
- Have an impeccable taste and a compulsive eye for detail