2. Following current social media trends and creating related content
3. Working on Google Adwords, keyword planner, and SEO
4. Fluency in Telugu (spoken and written) is required.
About ROOTENROUTE AGRIDIGITAL Private Limited
at A fintech startup
Summary of Role
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual to lead our entire Marketing, someone who can tie-in our Demand Generation, Social & Brand as well as Content play. A candidate who has experience in Performance + Social + Content Marketing would be an ideal leader for us.
• 7+ years of experience in driving Performance + Social + Content Marketing for a B2C startup
• Strong creative & soft skills combined with an affinity for data.
• Proven experience managing customer acquisition efforts in paid
channels with quantifiable results.
• Highly organised and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to
• Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
• High competency with FB/ Google Ads/Instagram/Affiliate Marketing. Responsibilities:
• Build KPI for weekly reporting to show impacts from the marketing department
• Oversee social media, content & performance marketing as an entirety
• Build marketing plans and budgets for the smooth operation of
• Prepare social media marketing campaigns and strategize them such
that they align with the business objectives.
• Create and monitor an advertisement on various platform keeping the
business vision aligned.
• Monitor the team goals and their execution keenly.
• Ensure that the website, promotional material, marketing campaign
strategy are updated on a regular basis.
• Prepare monthly marketing budget.
• Create monthly reports for the marketing department.
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand
Also Nice to Have Skills and Background:
• Diploma/Degree in Marketing background.
We are looking for someone who will play a key role in turning creative ideas and thoughts into resources that generate leads. As a Senior Editor at Hypersonix, you will:
Ensure timely, error-free production of resources from a content standpoint
Proof-read and edit both short form and long form resources (blogs, landing pages, whitepapers, social media posts + collateral, emails, etc.)
Research subject matter to ensure factual accuracy and depth.
Ensure thought leadership content from the leadership team is at par with expected tone and voice, while meeting company communication standards and guidelines
Work with the team to ensure that content standards are met across departments
Optimize content to comply with SEO requirements
Requirements for the role
* Over 10 years of content editing experience
* Experience in B2B SaaS based Corporates
* Sound knowledge of the consumer commerce industry
* Native proficiency in US English
* Stellar communication skills
* Proven track content of creating content with high traffic
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a large volume of content
* Should be comfortable with coordinating among multiple time zones
1. Writing good quality, SEO optimized blogs on topics related to product
2. Research on topics given (related to product, industry, or business)
3. Optimize blogs for SEO by improving their content, tags etc
- 2+ years professional writing experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience writing content for web/mobile products
- Experience writing emails, landing pages, or editorial content
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience writing stories or more long-form editorial content
- Experience with trauma informed writing is a plus
- Experience writing for social impact products or audiences is a plus
- Solid understanding of email marketing and social channels are a plus
- Portfolio of writing samples
Creating compelling, high-end, white hat ROI driven SEO oriented content, as well as reworking existing content
Creating specific SEO content that motivates CRO
Managing content and making content recommendations for a diverse clientele
Flexing between various types of content including articles, blogs, press releases, viral marketing content and promotional web content, with the ability to write, proof and edit all
Communication that scaffolds between team and management on key information with a sensitivity for detail and timelines
Passion and ability to develop content specifically for SEO and internet marketing
Ability to think outside of the box when problem solving, yet be able to identify, respect and work creatively within boundaries
Ability to clearly communicate to the tech savvy as well as in lay man’s terms, interchangeably
Flexibility when it comes to the ability to adapt
MVP status when it comes to working on a team
A solid moral compass, ongoing internal motivation and autonomy
Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or related
2-3 years’ Experience in web related marketing and development
1+ years practical experience in SEO, WordPress and web design support
Outstanding listening and “social listening” skills
Relative fluency and knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, etc as well as the motivation and skill set necessary to stay on top of the latest digital tools and trends
Full understanding and ongoing commitment to high end ROI and CRO
Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and a finely attuned sense of urgency
Please contact us at your earliest convenience if your career objective is to develop content for an SEO firm that believes in the unlimited potential of its mission, clientele and employees!
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field will be great!
Content Marketing Manager – Job Description
Powered by AI, DataWeave provides Competitive Intelligence as a Service to retailers and consumer brands by aggregating and analyzing data from the Web at massive scale.
While retailers use DataWeave’s Retail Intelligence product to make smarter pricing, assortment, and promotion decisions to drive profitable growth, consumer brands use DataWeave’s Brand Analytics product to govern their online brand presence, optimize their Share of Voice, and drive improved e-commerce shelf velocity.
DataWeave’s Counterfeit Products Detection Solution was awarded as one of the “Best 50 Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence” by NASSCOM in 2018. Also, our competitive intelligence platform won the NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award in 2016.
Some of the world’s largest and most popular retailers and brands have consistently trusted DataWeave, including the likes of Overstock, Metro Cash & Carry, OfferUp, Adidas, Dorel, and Netgear.
The marketing team at DataWeave wakes up to take unique challenges head on in an industry ecosystem that’s only now beginning to consolidate and mature globally. This affords marketeers the opportunity to mould the story of a rapidly growing company like DataWeave as well as the space it operates in.
We serve markets around the world, including Unites States, Europe, India, the Middle East, and South East Asia. We target a variety of industry verticals, including retail, e-commerce, consumer brand manufacturing, and investment firms. As a result, marketing at DataWeave is a rich learning experience and a crash course in engaging multiple audiences across the breadth and depth of organization levels using relevant content across diverse communication channels.
Join the team today!
At DataWeave, we are seeking to hire an experienced content marketing manager who can develop and disseminate engaging and high-quality content across diverse media that speaks to a variety of personas in the retail and consumer brand industries. The selected candidate will work with the marketing team and liaise closely with several internal stakeholders at DataWeave to conceptualize and execute on marketing-oriented content on an ongoing basis.
- Devise the content marketing plan for DataWeave and own the entire content value chain – the roadmap, ideation, writing, and dissemination. Define the success metrics.
- Write consistently on a wide variety of topics relevant to retailers and consumer brands that are looking to compete profitably in the online world. Generate content for a variety of platforms, such as blogs, website, articles, press releases, case studies, industry reports, guides, white papers, videos, and other emerging formats. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to source information on a consistent basis.
- Create persona-oriented content for marketing collaterals, brochures, presentations, scripts, at-a-glance docs, etc. that can be used by internal sales teams to have more engaged conversations with prospects.
- Understand and translate the benefits of DataWeave’s product suite, which includes proprietary AI/ML, deep learning, and data science technologies, to a business-focused audience.
- Utilize internal domain expertise and perform secondary research to gather useful information and create content that is innovative and original.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the product, marketing, and data science teams for new ideas and concepts.
- Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of content produced.
- Ensure all-around consistency in the style, fonts, and images used, as well as the overall tone of the content.
- 4-8 years’ proven experience as a content writer, media expert, technology journalist, research analyst, or writing for an agency, especially for a B2B audience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce diverse types of content around the same subject matter, based on the communication medium.
- Any experience writing in the areas of retail, e-commerce, data analytics, or artificial intelligence would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in journalism, media communications, engineering, or equivalent fields
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories.
- Comfortable working under aggressive timelines. Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Content Portfolio will be required
Product Content Writer(Marketing Specialist)
Experience - 2 to 5 years
Location - Pune
We are looking for an expert and experienced Content Writer with a super creative bent of
mind! Someone who would be able to produce high-quality and information-rich content
including blogs, articles, press releases, and similar marketing documents, required to
contribute to the overall success of our products. We assure an amazing work experience
with a great opportunity to grow and prosper along with the company and the products!
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
● Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories, and social media to entice and
● Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the
● Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best
practices to generate traffic to our site
● Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs,
and white papers
● Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing
● Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
● Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
● Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
● Work with technical members to make products easier to use and thus need fewer
● Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online
● Standardize content across platforms and media
Skills and Experience
● Experience of 2+ yrs
● Excellent writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
● Proven work experience in technical writing of software documentation
● Ability to deliver high-quality documentation with attention to detail
● Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily
understandable in text and pictures
● Experience with social networks and the implementation of social media marketing
● Must have excellent sentence construction and grammar skills
● Should be able to work independently, delivering accurate documentation within the
● An understanding of formatting articles on the web
● Prior experience in B2B SaaS content marketing would be an added advantage
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the
brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices
from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application
management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned
devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including
smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale