- Minimum 2-3 years experience working on Flutter projects/products.
- Good to have Healthcare domain experience.
- Ability to clearly understand requirements and translate them to software.
- Review business requirements, identify gaps, and assist in authoring functional design documents.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Proactive and self-starter requiring minimal supervision, who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders in the company.
- Good to have or awareness of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms and Python framework.
- Proficiency in relational databases like SQL Server and Oracle.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google cloud), container, and virtualization will be a big plus.
- Familiarity with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson), automated testing, and version control (GitHub, SVN).
- Knowledge of 3 rd party libraries and APIs, modern frameworks and design patterns, and test automation tools for Unit and Performance testing.
- Awareness of secure coding practices and standards. Page 2 of 3 Above all, you should love to build and ship products that real people use every day!
Roles and responsibilities:
- An ideal candidate will exhibit the following traits:
- Adapt and work on distributed technology stacks.
- Work with BAs to define or elaborate business software requirements.
- Design and build responsive and usable interface (UI/UX) for mobile applications through appealing, visual design.
- Take ownership of product features and work closely with stakeholders to ideate and rapidly release minimum viable product or mobile app solutions across healthcare products.
- Extensive experience with SDLC phases including Agile methodologies.
- Assist in designing client-side and server-side architecture.
- Perform code reviews, validation, and verification testing.
- Knows the use of version control software (GIT).
- Document technical design and unit test plans.
- Must have experience in working with multiple & small teams.
- Evaluate security and regulatory requirements.
- Proactively communicate in providing status reports and report blockers.
- Debug code, solve incidents and defects.
- Develop well-managed, high-quality, scalable, and reusable code.
- Should have excellent English (both verbal and written) skills.
- Should have excellent interaction and client communication skills.
- Solve technical challenges and take pride in their solutions and code.
- Java/Swift experience
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API
- Experience with optimizing applications for better performance and response
● To periodically explore latest developments in iOS new versions
● Be a part of the team that develops the mobile SDK for data collection, push notifications,
in-app notifications, banners and target mobile (iOS) users
● Build components to make the customer data platform SDK more efficient and scalable
● 3-5 years of relevant experience with Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in
addition to Coding for iOS Swift
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S Computer Science or Equivalent from premier institutes
● Strong Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Strong knowledge of iOS ViewController
● Knowledge of Swift, Mobile UI is a must
● Strong knowledge of architectural patterns and the ability to choose the best solution for the
● Knowledge of React-native is a plus
● Has an appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
● Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
Roles & Responsibilities
- Android app development and converting ideas, designs and requirements to concrete stable production builds
- Run performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Help design, implement, and use RESTful APIs
- Brainstorm new ideas to keep all projects fresh
- Mentor and hire team members
Must have skills
- Kotlin language for Android Development
- Android NDK experience
- MVVM architecture
- Atleast 3 years of hand-ons mobile software design and development experience (Android)
- Published one or more apps in Google Play Store
- Super awesome with Android concepts like fragments, location services, Google Cloud Messaging API, UI transitions, Image processing and multi threaded communications
- Experience with REST web services, with JSON or XML formatted return data
- Knowledge in Android Studio and GitHub
- Good Knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structure is mandatory
Good to have skills
- Experience with SSO, network libraries, animations and deployment on play store
- Knowledge of Dagger will be plus
- Candidates with experience in Android NDK will be preferred
a. First Round - Technical (Basic Language)
b. Task Round
c. Second Round - Data Structure and Algorithms
d. Lead Round
e. Founder Round
1. Understanding of the Mobile Application Development lifecycle
2. Hands-on experience with React Native
3. Experience with Redux or Flux or MobX
5. Understanding of Flexbox
6. Preferable experience with iOS (Swift) or Android (Java) development
7. Understanding of iOS/Android module integration
8. Deploying iOS and Android apps on Apple Appstore and Android Play Store.
9. Ability to work in an Agile environment
KRAs includes :
1. Understanding the scope of work
2. Working with the design, programming & testing team on project estimates & timelines
3. Coordinate with team to build assets to be used within the mobile application
4. Build Application static flows using React Native with Redux or MobX
5. Integrate JSON web services
6. Working with the tester to fix bugs reported by the testers
7. Building and deploying the application to the app store
About the company
It has set up a benchmark in the Medical and Health industry with its Digital revolutionary changes. It had a huge impact on Countries Education & the Health sector, as it has taken an effort to uplift & Developing Digital support in India's Medical Education with the sword of Technologies. Our products are being Designed & Developed to benefit the Medical Aspirant as well as its Country's Health Education system. With its continuous effort, many Medical Institutions have been successfully adopting a Digitalised advanced way of Teaching & Learning. Its MedWhiz LMS is very Effective & Essential for Medical Aspirants.
Years of experience : 3-4
● Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels
● Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement
mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks
● Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the
● Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
including ES6+ syntax
● Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
● Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging
● Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle ,Android Studio, IntelliJ.
● Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline
● Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Integrate features with wearables and other IoT devices
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Education & Qualification Requirement:
- Bachelor of Engineering, preferably in Computer Science of Information Technology
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You have 3+ years of iOS app development experience using Swift.
- Published apps in the App store
- Have a good sense of how networked applications (Web services/REST APIs and JSON) work
- Well versed with server side syncing, database handling etc.
- Sharp analytical skills - find out edge cases both in code and usability/product.
- Ability to learn and adapt fast.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- 2+ years experience in any UNIX environment
- Experience implementing and maintaining unit tests
- Interest in privacy and the protection of personal information
- Good grasp of the fundamentals of UI layout designing, mobile UI components, using common themes and styles.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong understanding of design patterns, or an opinion on why they're overrated.
● Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C & Swift Expertise in iOS SDK Framework
and building iOS App.
● Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location , Core Animation, Core
Graphics and Core Text, etc) & Xcode
● Good expertise in Auto Layout and adding constraints programmatically
● Must have experience of Memory management, caching mechanisms., Threading and
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
● Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
● Good understanding of best practices in iOS app design to support iPhone and iPad layouts.
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
● Good written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Excellent debugging and optimization skills
We are searching for a brilliant, flexible android developer to create novel apps that meet the needs of our target audience. To this end, the android developer's responsibilities include writing and proofreading code, liaising with coworkers within and outside of their department, and monitoring customers' feedback. Over time, you will also be required to create app updates. To ensure success as an android developer, you should demonstrate proficiency in one of the mainstream programming languages, and a sound understanding of the traditional product life cycle. An exceptional android developer will be fearless but respectful in the pursuit of excellence, continually striving to shape the ways in which Android apps impact the world around us.
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimising them at the code level
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
Zapit aims to be a multi-platform single app solution for universal payments using blockchain technology. Our goal is to spread economic freedom by pushing the boundaries of p2p payments by introducing non-custodial decentralised financial services.
We are looking to build smart contracts that can be deployed for real world use cases such as insurances, loans and other useful decentralised financial products. We are also working towards building an economy where concepts like company shares, gift cards, discount coupons, loyalty points and more can be tokenised including NFTs in the form of art, music, gaming items, event tickets, design concepts and more.
- Collaborate with designers to develop a visually appealing, responsive & optimised app for mobile, web & desktop platforms.
- Use Flutter framework to develop great user experiences with effective workflows.
- Build reusable code and robust libraries of UI components.
- Write clean, maintainable and documented code with solid test coverage.
- Participate in the product roadmap discussions.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, scale and improve code base.
- Implement methods to understand user interaction and engagement on the product through metrics.
- Minimum experience of 1.5 years in Dart/Flutter development with a good knowledge of native Android & iOS development.
- Good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Passionate and opinionated about beautiful design with an eye for detail.
- Should be updated with latest front end technologies and trends.
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and handle graceful degradation.
- Should have delivered multiple products.
- Interest in building things from scratch.
- Willingness and affinity to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, work well independently or as part of the team.
- Open Source contributions.
- Interest in Cryptocurrency/Payments space.
- Familiar with Git and GitHub/GitLab
- Equity in the company
- Get to work in a distributed team.
- Handsome pay. (Competitive)
- Fast opportunities for personal and professional learning and growth, tons of autonomy and responsibility, results-driven environment, international team, exposure to a wide array of ecosystems and trailblazing technology, flexible work hours.
Please include something beautiful you’ve implemented in the past if possible!
If you have examples of a project where you iterated after learning new things from potential users, please talk about that!
You will get to own and build world-class mobile solutions that are user-friendly and highly performant.
You will get to work with a highly experienced team in a very informal, yet results-oriented environment
You should think consumer-first and have the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
3+ yrs hands-on experience in mobile app development using React Native and/or Android
Successfully built performant apps for Android and/or iOS.
Good hands-on experience with Android Studio, Test-driven Development frameworks, App analytics, App monitoring
Ability to build pixel perfect and smooth UI by converting wireframes from Figma
Strong problem solving and debugging skills
Should have worked on mobile apps at scale
Startup experience preferred