- strong knowledge of selenium
- strong knowledge of java/python/c# integrated with selenium
- strong knowledge of SQL or any DB (mongoDB, oracle etc)
- code optimization skills
- integration of CICD with Jenkins or any other similar tool
- Knowledge of GIT version control tool (or any version control tool)
- test planning and test estimation skills
- Develop test strategies, plans, and maintain automation test data
- experience of working in agile/scrum environment
- Ensuring appropriate test environments and infrastructures are in place and kept up to date
- Identify and report to product teams questionable functions, performance concerns, and inconsistencies
- Contribute to accurate time estimates for automation test development
Numadic is hiring a QA engineer
We are Numads
Drawn to the unknown, we are new age nomads who seek to bring near what is far. We work as full stack humans, able to operate independently while enjoying the journey together. We see past the sandlines of clan and craft and value the unique and special talents of each. We think, we design, we code, we write, we share, we care and we ride together. We aim to live by our values of Humility, Collaboration and Transformation
We undisrupt vehicle payments
To impact a highly fragmented v-commerce space, we aim to bring order to simplify & aggregate. We are a full stack v-commerce platform. We build the Network side of the products to achieve dense on-ground digital coverage by working with & aggregating different types of partners. Further help set the standards for scaling sustainably for the future. We also build the User side of the products to make road travel experience for our vehicle owners and drivers contactless and fully autonomous.
How you'll make an impact
Your role will include working with development teams and product managers to test software solutions. To succeed in this role you must have an analytical mind with a keen interest in problem solving and communication.
In this role, you will aim to:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process result.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Why is the opportunity exciting
We are a startup and provide an opportunity to be a part of a fast growing company. With full ownership, you will have the direct ability to make a difference and lead teams. You will work and learn from among a diverse group of Numads. You will solve first-to-market problems to be taken globally. We are based out of Goa and we offer a great opportunity to work from one of the most beautiful parts of India
What are we looking for
- Proven work experience of at least 2 to 3 years in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box, black box testing and automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
We are looking for a Python Automation tester for one of our premium clients in Bangalore.
Experience: 5+ years of overall experience in testing with 3+ years of relevant experience in Python automation testing.
Location: Bangalore preferred
Founded in 2012, the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, They applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include four of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded $200M by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our fast-growing QA team. With our Product Engineering team rapidly iterating and deploying new code, our Test Engineers drive the crucial effort of designing automated test suites that are reliable and maintainable. This team is tasked with ensuring the automated testing of existing code and developing thorough test approaches for new features and products.
This role reports directly to our Director of QA, and will be based in Chennai, India. If you are someone who is motivated by solving problems and improving efficiencies
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience with testing, test automation and development
- Strong experience in designing and reviewing test plans and test cases.
- Solid experience in both manual and automated testing for REST web service APIs and/or web applications.
- Working experience in automation frameworks, like testNG, Selenium or Cypress.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Capable of comprehending and contributing to high level requirements and designs.
- Good understanding of Linux / Unix platform.
- Nice to have: Prior experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS).
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work closely with the rest of the Engineering team to deliver high quality products in an agile development environment.
- Participate in product design discussions and sprint planning meetings.
- Participate in full cycle SDLC: initial design, test implementation, identifying bugs, verifying bug fixes and production release.
- Design and write comprehensive test plans and test cases for releases.
- Perform manual and automated testing for REST web service APIs / web applications.
- Build and enhance automated test suites and test harnesses.
- Improve and maintain high coverage of regression automated tests.
- Improve and innovate the tooling to run tests reliably and efficiently.
- Test and verify requirements of newly implemented code by Engineering for Data Scientists.
- Perform statistical analysis on project data for Data Science.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A group of highly intelligent peers that are all working in unison towards the same mission
- Insurance for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- Stipend to supply your home office
Candidate should have Max 4+ yrs experience in Python automation testing
With Robot framework and selenium
Less exp couldnt consider.
Keep the manual test cases updated;
Come up with testing procedures to validate functional, system, and performance requirements for new features;
Ensuring the quality of releases for the features by running the test cases and reporting them;
Work with the Customer Support team to reproduce customer problems and provide solutions;
Set up test environments as required, services and databases;
Write and maintain automated test suites for functional and performance testing;
Participate in the product feature specification with Product Managers, UX engineers and developers to understand the test the same;
Design & build automation smoke, feature & regression tests;
Prepare Automation Test Plans for Service Level Tests, Integration Tests and UI tests as needed;
Write feature use cases in BDD to drive the creation of automated test cases;
Participate in Release/Iteration planning, smoke, feature and regression test planning.
Hands on experience in java, selenium, CI tools like Cucumber / BDD, Jenkins, Maven, GITHub etc.,
Strong skills in automation test framework development using Selenium;
Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to help others and take action;
At least 2 year of experience in QA automation;
Excellent written and communication skills;
Exposure to API Testing and performance testing using JMeter will be a plus.
About Us -
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world. We are building the digital infrastructure to make a gold backed currency easier to use than a WhatsApp message. The Company has gained about 12 million
customers, largely through a focus on partnerships with large institutions like banks, payment apps and stock brokers. SafeGold converts vault stored gold into a digital product which can be sold by any digital
platform. Using SafeGold APIs any app or company can offer its customers the option to buy, sell, store and redeem gold at the click of a button for as little as Re.1.
Our API suite which is consumed by partners like HDFC, Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, PC Jewellers, Caratlane, etc.
SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will work closely
with the tech and product teams to navigate SafeGold’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge
impact on the quality of SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the development process and ensuring that the design and software adhere to the company standards.
What will your job entail:
● Document Test Cases.
● Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle.
● Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute tests.
● Utilize innovative test technologies to develop application testing strategy.
● Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures.
● Actively communicate test progress, results and other relevant information to project
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● 5-6 year(s) experience in Manual + Automation Testing. At least 2 years of proven experience in
an early stage startup is a must have
● Familiarity with Automation tools like Selenium.
● Proficiency in writing test scripts(Java/Python).
● Basic knowledge of build tools like Jenkins.
● Basic Understanding of OOPS.
● Knowledge of Load test tools like Locust,Jmeter.
● Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields
● Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
● A take-home assignment
● Final Interview Round
As a Test Engineer, you would be responsible to prove that the products we create at smallcase including Android & iOS apps, mobile and desktop website - for different browsers and OEMs, are working as intended, and react quickly when they don’t.
* Automate test plans for a significant component, set of features, mid-size application, or service.
* Extensive experience with Appium, any language (Java is a plus).
* Use Android / IOS to build scalable automation use cases/tools.
* Able to work independently and with the team to deliver test plans and test cases successfully.
* Your work is consistent of high quality (e.g., thorough, thoughtful, data-driven) and incorporates best practices.
* You write codes/scripts and automated tests that are maintainable, API driven and reusable.
* You constructively identify problems and propose solutions, taking on projects that identify and mitigate risk while measuring software quality.
* You have established good working relationships with team members and peers working on related software.
* You recognise discordant views and take part in a constructive dialogue to resolve them.
* You are able to confidently train new team members about your products customers, what your software does, how it is constructed, tested, and operates and how it fits into the bigger picture.
* Participation in design and code inspections.
* API level testing.
* Ability to analyse and create automation frameworks suitable for projects
* Analyse test logs; create test reports, coordinate with stakeholders.
* Strong understanding of Android and IOS internals will be a plus
* Would have to work with the Technology team in understanding implementation methods, features, limitations, etc.
* Minimum 4 - 7 years of experience in SDLC ,STLC and app automation.
* Experience working in Agile Methodologies.
* Strong knowledge of SQL and other reporting tools.
* Strong experience of an automated testing tool for web and mobile and load testing tools is a strong plus.
* Strong experience in creating test automation framework from scratch
* Previous experience in small teams or startup is a strong plus.
* Should also be good in Manual Testing since automation only comes after you’re good at manual Testing.
Quality Assurance Engineer GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social impact Agri tech enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. The use of advanced technology drives our mission. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of digitally naive farmers. We are looking for people keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team working on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, and AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. This QA Engineer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with QA Lead to implement effective strategies and test plans.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Contribute to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software environments focusing on mobile development, automation, and quality aspects.
- Measure level of effort during sprint planning, work with the product team to commit to team delivery of sprint deliverables, validate acceptance criteria, and help define acceptance criteria with the product.
- Write test cases, manage test suites, create and execute a test plan, update test cases on requirement updates, regression testing, exploratory testing, and work for the general performance, security, and maintainability of the mobile (iOS & Android) and web app.
- Perform API level testing.
- Create and execute Automation scripts
- Take ownership of software defects from discovery through to closure.
- Analyze test logs; create test reports, coordinate with stakeholders
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- Experience of 2-5 years in App testing
- Experience with IDE like XCode and Android Studio.
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver is preferred.
- Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, SQL, and databases.
- Familiarity with both Linux and Windows environments.
- Understanding security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography) is desirable.
- Knowledge of BDD framework or cucumber framework.
- Knowledge of API Testing tools such as SoapUI, and Postman.
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Functional Testing (Performance, Security, etc)
- Nonfunctional Testing
- Systems Integration testing
- Regression Testing
- Cross-device/platform testing
- Upgrade / Cross version testing
Required Qualifications –
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent from recognized institute/s.
Desired Skills –
- Practical knowledge of software development lifecycles, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance
- About 2 – 4 years of experience in software design, planning, and development
- Knowledge of Java and strong object-oriented development
- Experience in hands-on Selenium automation test case development
- Familiarity with Android and iOS mobile application development is preferred
- Knowledge of Ant, JUnit, and Appium Mobile Application Automation framework is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with software development tools such as Jenkins, bitbucket, etc
- Great attention to detail
- Work well in a tightly integrated development team
- Good communication & presentation skills