Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design & build test harnesses for Automation Testing.
- Design test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries; Should be very much hands on with tools like Selenium, Appium etc.
- Design & execute Regression Test Pack using frontend & backend test scripts.
- Design and Develop the Automated solution for Sanity Testing for various repeatable tests.
- Implement QA process and Automated testing for all the workstreams to improve the overall testing cycle
- Participate in the development and support of the testing program aimed at supporting multiple testing efforts simultaneously.
- Be a part of an ongoing effort to bring new testing knowledge into the team.
- Assist with test plan articulation, planning, and management of individual testing events.
- Utilize appropriate testing tools for both front-end and back-end Quality Assurance.
- Identify testable events and develop the test cases/test scripts.
- Identify and capture test data to support the test cases defined by the testing team.
- Leverage the testing process and test tool kit to create reusable test assets.
- Should have basic knowledge on integrating API Keys for AI tools.
- 2-5 years experience of relevant Industry experience.
- Good understanding of QA methodology, automation expertise, and ability to code
- Experience with Selenium-Web driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Page Object Model, Page Factory concept
- Experience in designing and implementing test frameworks (like Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid along with custom reporting) and strategy for choosing automated testing tools
- Awareness of OO programming (Classes/Methods, etc.)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must possess critical thinking skills in addition to good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to function in a demanding environment;
- Ability to assume the perspective of customers and their users and serve as their advocates
- Experience in Appium, Cucumber, Rest Assured, Karate would be an added advantage.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are a boutique testing firm located in Hyderabad. At Frugal Testing, We believe that a robust software testing process is the key to ensuring a great user experience. We offer complete testing solutions for all stages of the software development lifecycle, from test planning to deployment.
Frugal Testing has been in the quality control field for over six years, and have worked with a wide range of industries from Startups to Fortune 500 companies including Edtech, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Retail, Travel, Food and Sports.
We work closely with clients to ensure that their applications operate as expected across multiple devices and platforms. Our expertise allows us to deliver a complete view of how an application performs for each user and make sure it stays that way!
At Frugal Testing, we believe in the power of sharing, helping, and lifting others up. We have a unique culture that is driven by our values.
Our goal is for you to be happy at work so your productivity shoots through the roof!
Benefits include health insurance, team outings, unlimited snacks, company events and a lot more. We also give our employees the opportunity to grow their career by working on projects that help them develop new skills and improve their expertise.
Founded in 2012, the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, They applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include four of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded $200M by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our fast-growing QA team. With our Product Engineering team rapidly iterating and deploying new code, our Test Engineers drive the crucial effort of designing automated test suites that are reliable and maintainable. This team is tasked with ensuring the automated testing of existing code and developing thorough test approaches for new features and products.
This role reports directly to our Director of QA, and will be based in Chennai, India. If you are someone who is motivated by solving problems and improving efficiencies
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience with testing, test automation and development
- Strong experience in designing and reviewing test plans and test cases.
- Solid experience in both manual and automated testing for REST web service APIs and/or web applications.
- Working experience in automation frameworks, like testNG, Selenium or Cypress.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Capable of comprehending and contributing to high level requirements and designs.
- Good understanding of Linux / Unix platform.
- Nice to have: Prior experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS).
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work closely with the rest of the Engineering team to deliver high quality products in an agile development environment.
- Participate in product design discussions and sprint planning meetings.
- Participate in full cycle SDLC: initial design, test implementation, identifying bugs, verifying bug fixes and production release.
- Design and write comprehensive test plans and test cases for releases.
- Perform manual and automated testing for REST web service APIs / web applications.
- Build and enhance automated test suites and test harnesses.
- Improve and maintain high coverage of regression automated tests.
- Improve and innovate the tooling to run tests reliably and efficiently.
- Test and verify requirements of newly implemented code by Engineering for Data Scientists.
- Perform statistical analysis on project data for Data Science.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A group of highly intelligent peers that are all working in unison towards the same mission
- Insurance for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- Stipend to supply your home office
● The individual will be responsible for developing manual test scripts.
● Responsible for executing automated and manual test cases.
● Responsible for tracking and logging defects during execution.
● Generate reports such as defect analysis report, project status report, etc.
● Should be able to understand customer/end user's requirements and should own the issue till
● Actively participate in requirement analysis and test design.
● Work with product team/designer on front end side UI design.
● Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
● Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the software testing lifecycle for prevention
and early correction of quality problem.
● Demonstrate relationship building and teamwork skills within all levels of the organization in a
● Must be adaptable in a changing environment and be effective in many different business
● 2 - 5 years' experience testing Web and Mobile Applications (either manual or automated)
● Good knowledge in Web/REST API testing
● Experience working on Agile based projects
● Good experience in writing clear and thorough test plans and test cases
● Good understanding of Software testing lifecycle
● Should have expertise in various test development and design methodologies
● A high standard of written and verbal English Desirable skills
● Working knowledge on REST API.
● Understanding of web and Mobile app design standards.
● 1+ year(s) experience writing automated test scripts (not record/replay)
● Experience in the design of great user experiences
● Knowledge of Postman or similar for WebAPI testing
● Robotic process automation (RPA) tool experience using UIPATH/Automation Anywhere/Blue
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Creating test plans, write test cases, and other QA documents based on platform software requirements and specifications
- Performing hands-on testing of platform/ embedded software
- Automating test cases and processes using Python
- Filing and tracking bugs from opening to closure after verification
- Reporting defects and following-through as necessary to complete the testing cycle
- Providing timely status updates and assisting the team in making decisions about release-readiness
- Testing of Alexa audio products and Wifi, Bluetooth products
- Testing of TWS and Wearable(Fitness band, Watch)
What you need to have:
- BE / BTech; Specialisation in Electronics engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience of 1 to 3 years in Quality Testing of embedded software
- Knowledge of Python, Test automation and bug tracking
- Excellent understanding of Alexa, Wifi, Bluetooth and wearables testing
We are looking for Test Engineer: 4+years (2+ years of Test Automation)
Role: Automation Testing
No. of Positions: 2
Work Type: Permanent
Location: Remote (within India)
NOTE: WE'RE LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS ONLY!
Responsibilities of a test automation developer include:
Designing and writing test automation scripts
Using test automation frameworks
Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test.
Applicants must have experience with software testing tools Selenium with Eclipse IDE.
Programming languages: Java
We are Financial services, so Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills will be an advantage.
You will work on:
We help many of our clients to deploy their applications in a continuous manner and with confidence – by meaningful test automation. You will have the opportunity to build frameworks for Integration, End to End or even generative tests for cloud-native applications.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Collaborate with Developers and Architects of products to build test automation scripts
- Improve the performance of non-functional automation by parallelizing test executions
- Test planning and management, defect lifecycle, traceability matrix and security breaking testing
What you bring (Skills):
- Experience in testing micro-service oriented and cloud-native applications with knowledge of tools like HTTP, Curl, Postman, Fiddler, Swagger
- Experience coding in one of Java/Python/C#
- Working Knowledge of Linux Systems and Shell based scripting
- Test automation coding best practices – like reusable and modular test code, mocking, stubbing and writing multi-thread safe tests, using platforms like Junit or TestNG
- UI based testing using Selenium or alike and basic understanding of chrome developer tools
Great if you know (Skills):
- CI exposure to Jenkins, Gitlab CI or any other
- Exposure to BDD style testing frameworks like cucumber
- Understanding of Property based testing (PBT) using tools such as QuickCheck
- Specification driven testing frameworks like Spock, Spek or Kotlin Test
- Big Data migration testing, validation and reporting
- Exposure to load, stress or spike testing using JMeter or Gatling
- Security Testing, Disaster Recovery or Resilience testing for modern distributed applications
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are automation driven organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products with confidence
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
Our job is one of empowerment. Specifically, empowering our clients to improve their business through advances in technology and data. As the ad tech ecosystem continues to become more complex, we are counted on to provide expertise on digital marketing technologies, incorporate strategy and manage tracking of all digital marketing efforts. But as our client roster continues to grow, we’re going to need more help.
- Automated testing of complex SPA Web application (brand-new software products based on unified platform, new features, bug verification), requirement testing, analysis and clarification (direct communication with product owner),
- Communication with different cross-functional teams
- Following automation testing standards set in the team
- Help to build fully automated testing pipeline
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience in automation testing
- Testing web-applications (UI and API), including SPA
- Black box testing (boundary values, equivalence partitioning)
- UI/UX Testing
- C# experience of 2+ years
- NUnit or similar
- Selenium WebDriver
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Desire to learn tools and techniques
- Confluence or similar
- Bug tracking system (Jira)
- Allure or similar
- Jira X-Ray or similar
- Performance testing experience
- Cross-browser testing experience
- Security testing experience
- Clever personality
- Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”, courageous
- 5+ years of experience in Testing (manual and automation)
- Experience with Open Source testing tools like Selenium, Appium, REST Assured.
- Strong command of programming language like Java
- Ability to write custom code to test applications
- Deep understanding and ability to implement OO Programming
- Experience in creating test strategy and frameworks
- Ability to spike and choose appropriate automated testing tools for given problem statement
- Exposure to version management tools like SVN or GIT
- Familiarity with automated deployment processes (CI & CD)
-Salary: 4 - 18 lacs/annum
-Location: Egmore, Chennai
-Experience: 2+years to 15 years
You will primarily be working for a well-established product company Staance based in California, USA.
-Web automation - Selenium or any other framework.
-Mobile app automation - Appium or any other
-Performance Testing automation - Gatling / JMeter
-Bachelor's in technology or equivalent degree in a related area.
Strong knowledge of automation frameworks
-Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
-Excellent communication skills
-Attention to detail
-Experience working with global teams
-Understanding the product requirements, prepare the test design, test design reviews, updating the test results and generation of test reports
-Excellent in Manual Testing / UFT
-Functional/feature testing, Regression, load, performance, high availability, GUI testing, and applications testing
Expect a vibrant and open culture with great flexibility. We have no hierarchy and believe in getting things done in the best possible way.
An exceptional technical opportunity offering the potential to mature into leadership in a high-growth startup.
Highly Competitive salary and offerings.