- Owning the entire marketing framework, including developing nurture campaigns, email sequences, transactional emails, SMS Campaign On-Page marketing (such as banners, Pop-ups, and offer campaigns)
- Excellent in writing email SMS and on-page campaign copies.
- Good understanding of HTML for (Email campaign building)
- Working understanding of Marketing automation, customer communication journey.
- Worked on Landing page creation (drag and drop builder forms)
- Identifying campaign trends/insights and analyzing results to help make informed decisions and program enhancements overtime
- Prioritizing tasks and managing multiple stakeholders and strands of work with a willingness to take on additional projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree/MBA with equivalent experience of 2-4 years in Digital Marketing domain.
- Edu-tech and E-Commerce experience will be preferred.
- Experienced in campaign creation, journey building, lead nurturing, landing page optimiser.
- Familiar with Hubspot, Webengage, Clevertap, moengage is a plus.
- Extensive understanding of the digital marketing industry, best practices, user behaviour, and buyer’s psychology.
- Understanding of Marketing Tools such as Email, SMS, Push etc.
- A dynamic candidate who can adopt new techniques quickly.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing techniques.
- Ability to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
- Effective Analytical skills.
• Drive Traffic To Company Pages And Generate Interest In Company Products And Services
• Create Engaging Written, Graphics, And Video Content While Staying Up To Date On Latest Marketing Technologies And Social Media.
We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing project manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our project's digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements
Roles and Responsibilities
Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
Excellent organization and time management skills
Communication and team management skills
Digital Marketing, MBA, Btech, BSC or relevant field
Plans and executes all web, SEO and SEM, database marketing, email, and display advertising campaigns.
Click-to-close strategies, website marketing, email marketing, database marketing, SEO and SEM.
Design, build and maintain our social media presence,
Should be handy with the use of Tools eg, Google ad manager, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush, and Google Tag manager.
Ensure higher traffic on the website, Increase brand visibility, Brand Building.
Performance Marketing, running PPC campaigns on google, Facebook, Instagram and others
Managing Automation, Lead Generation and Lead funnel management for Hospital Business.
Drive traffic to the company website
Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Plans executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
An effective leader and team player, with excellent communication skill, Negotiation, and Relationship building skills.
● A proven track record of successful paid marketing campaigns
● In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search,
retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content
distribution and placement networks
● Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
● Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
● Flexible working in US Shift hours from time to time
We are looking for a creative digital marketing strategist who is a keen learner and has a passion for writing.
- Experience in content writing or copywriting
- Strategising monthly activities (including digital sales, discounts and campaigns)
- Ideate, manage and oversee the creation of high-quality content - both written and visual - for the social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube.
- Executing and managing social media activities
- Implement and Manage social media campaign
- Optimizing the site and blog for search engines
- Optimize social media based on our target audience behaviors
- Keeping track of the latest trends, hashtags, and developments on social media and use it to create content and improve overall performance.
- Building and executing a sharp media plan
- Research competitor’s social media platforms to define a unique proposition for the brand
- Work with the team to ideate and achieve marketing targets
- Write captions and short copies for daily postings
- Ensure the brand’s tone of voice is followed throughout
- To understand clients requirements and be able to convey further clearly and precisely
- Communicate well with the clients and suggest them better strategies in the most engaging manner
- To suggest effective strategies for ad campaigns and social media channels of the organization
- Should be able to foresee the upcoming social media trend patterns.
- Monitor User engagement and Content optimization.
- Produce & publish engaging content across social media.
- Ideate, implement and manage social media strategies to build stronger brand awareness and engagement
- Develop content strategies to drive engagement, Organic growth and reach to the platform.
- Hands-on experience with copywriting skills would be preferred
- Good verbal as well as written communication
- Keen researcher and learner
- Ability to deliver creative web content
- Ability to generate small content pieces from a bigger idea
- A degree in marketing or communication would be highly preferred
- A Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- A creative and innovative mind who comes up with exceptional ideas
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and work under timelines
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven and strong hand in campaigning online
- Familiar with the content management systems
- Proficient in conducting the research online
- Knowledge about basic SEO/SEM skills
We are looking for a Smart Product Marketer Intern or Consultant who can own the marketing responsibilities for our software products.
1. Marketing skills
- Drafting Marketing Plans,
- Growth Hacking
- A/B testing
- Landing page creation(HTML)
- Content Creation
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Google Ads.
- Content for Website
- App Store
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take the product to new heights to increase our revenue.
- Understanding the competitors, market, user problems, customer requirements, market trends.
- Collect and analyze data and create reports to help assess the right moves to capture the target market.
- Assist the assigned Manager and the team.
Brainstorm ideas with the team for planning the right strategy for the Product.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
(Only Female Candidates Preffered)
About Proactive For Her
Proactive For Her is a women's healthcare early-stage start-up founded by Achitha Jacob (ex-HBS, DaVita and Kearney). A digital clinic for women, Proactive For Her, offers accessible, personalised and confidential healthcare solutions for women's out-patient health concerns across life stages - from puberty to menopause (https://www.proactiveforher.com/).
- Location: Bangalore
- Work hours: 9 am to 7 pm
- Full-time opportunity (Monday to Saturday)
Note: Saturdays will be work from home.
- Masters in Marketing / Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success
- You have strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (e.g., Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC advertising methods
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- You are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments
You will be responsible for taking a look at customer growth, acquisition, and activation. Furthermore, you are going to play a role in customer retention and up-selling (the process of selling existing customers additional products or services).
- Lead a team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships
- Create and implement the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
We are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the planning, implementation, optimization, and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic to Freecultr's e-commerce website and maximize ROI across Social channels (Organic and Paid).
Prior experience working with an e-commerce platform, or a D2C Brand would be preferred
The ideal candidate will serve as the digital thought leader, helping to identify trends, evolving best practices, and new technologies/tools for all digital efforts that drive engagement and ROI.
- Responsible for the 360-degree digital aspect of digital business
- Demonstrate superior technical expertise and organizational capabilities in project and campaign management.
- Keep a track of the performances in all the marketing areas and thus discover any hindrances to strategies.
- Closely work with the strategy and product teams to be at a similar pace to improve marketing and campaign performance.
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics.
- To get new customers and ensure customer retention for continuous growth
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment.
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Manage, optimize, and improve the performance of Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Retargeting, SEO, and Affiliate activity for company-owned D2C platforms/assets.
The ideal Fit:
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solver, and independent performer.
- Skills in search platforms including In all paid channels - FB/Insta/YT marketing, Google AdWords, etc.
- Should know how to scale a brand and should have managed large budgets previously indirect capacity.
- A dynamic, results-oriented problem solver
- Experience in transforming a strategy and vision into an actionable plan
What's on Offer
- Lead the performance marketing for a D2C brand
- To be a front runner to make the brand a success
To train and support them
To aware them of their duties and benefits
To aware them their salary and target
To create business development opportunities
To generate leads through team
To handle dealers and distributor network
To generate sales
To generate revenue
To achieve sales target
⦁ Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles /tones
⦁ Impeccable spelling, grammar and should have good technical knowledge
⦁ Good understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
⦁ Interested in Research work and managing skills to handle multiple works at the same time