Azure, Azure AD, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, Microsoft Identity management
Azure, Architecture, solution designing, Subscription Design
About EZEU (OPC) India Pvt Ltd
- Design, Develop, deploy, and run operations of infrastructure services in the Acqueon AWS cloud environment
- Manage uptime of Infra & SaaS Application
- Implement application performance monitoring to ensure platform uptime and performance
- Building scripts for operational automation and incident response
- Handle schedule and processes surrounding cloud application deployment
- Define, measure, and meet key operational metrics including performance, incidents and chronic problems, capacity, and availability
- Lead the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, and support of operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- Build out lifecycle processes to mitigate risk and ensure platforms remain current, in accordance with industry standard methodologies
- Run incident resolution within the environment, facilitating teamwork with other departments as required
- Automate the deployment of new software to cloud environment in coordination with DevOps engineers
- Work closely with Presales, understand customer requirement to deploy in Production
- Lead and mentor a team of operations engineers
- Drive the strategy to evolve and modernize existing tools and processes to enable highly secure and scalable operations
- AWS infrastructure management, provisioning, cost management and planning
- Prepare RCA incident reports for internal and external customers
- Participate in product engineering meetings to ensure product features and patches comply with cloud deployment standards
- Troubleshoot and analyse performance issues and customer reported incidents working to restore services within the SLA
- Monthly SLA Performance reports
As a Cloud Operations Manager in Acqueon you will need….
- 8 years’ progressive experience managing IT infrastructure and global cloud environments such as AWS, GCP (must)
- 3-5 years management experience leading a Cloud Operations / Site Reliability / Production Engineering team working with globally distributed teams in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years’ experience in IAC (Terraform, K8)
- 3+ years end-to-end incident management experience
- Experience with communicating and presenting to all stakeholders
- Experience with Cloud Security compliance and audits
- Detail-oriented. The ideal candidate is one who naturally digs as deep as they need to understand the why
- Knowledge on GCP will be added advantage
- Manage and monitor customer instances for uptime and reliability
- Staff scheduling and planning to ensure 24x7x365 coverage for cloud operations
- Customer facing, excellent communication skills, team management, troubleshooting
We’ve delivered 850+ projects for 600+ clients from various industries like Manufacturing, BFSI, eCommerce & Retail, Energy &Utilities, Healthcare & Life Science, and Media & entertainment.
We strongly believe in transparency which has been our key success factor in building long-term partnerships with our clients and employees.
Tarka Labs: https://tarkalabs.com/
A DevOps Engineer to accelerate the speed of Deployment Automation and help us achieve the dream of Ship Anywhere, Anytime! A typical DevOps engineer capable of building and maintaining a highly available and high resilient Deployment Systems and Infrastructure.
Having Automation as your breathe
Someone with exceptional knowledge on AWS/GCP
Capable of Scripting in any scripting language
Capable of analyzing various tools and services and build systems using it for a requirement
Ability to interact with Developers and Infrastructure team and various stake holders
Ability to build and maintain a highly reliable and high availability environment.
Someone who have deep understanding of Operating Systems, preferably Linux
Someone who have work experience on Cloud Formation Templates, Terraforms etc
Someone who has work experience on configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef and Build tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant etc
Someone who has work experience on building CI / CD Pipeline for micro-services using Jenkins and Infrastructure as AWS
Having work experience on containerized deployment using Docker and Kubernetes
Having Strong work experience in implementing and maintaining ITIL Process
Having worked experience on monitoring tools like Datadog, New Relic, Grafana, Prometheus
Quick learner and Team Player
On a typical day, you might
Analyse and implement the CI / CD Pipeline of any microservice based out of any stack.
Designing and Implementing Tools for the Deployment process in using Python, Shell Scripting, DynamoDB, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
Building POCs for any problem statements using open source tools, services provided by AWS, GCP.
Performing Enhancements and Modifications to the existing Codebase and Tools as per the requirement
- Hands on experience in AWS provisioning of AWS services like EC2, S3,EBS, AMI, VPC, ELB, RDS, Auto scaling groups, Cloud Formation.
- Good experience on Build and release process and extensively involved in the CICD using
- Experienced on configuration management tools like Ansible.
- Designing, implementing and supporting fully automated Jenkins CI/CD
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous Integration and for end to end Automation for all Builds and Deployments.
- Proficient with Docker based container deployments to create shelf environments for dev teams and containerization of environment delivery for releases.
- Experience working on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configuration.
- Good knowledge in version control system in Git and GitHub.
- Good experience in build tools
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes ,YAML and Manifest
The DevOps Engineer core responsibilities include automated configuration and management
of infrastructure, continuous integration and delivery of distributed systems at scale in an Hybrid
● You have 3-4 years of experience in DevOps
● You have experience in managing IT Infrastructure at scale
● You have experience in automation of deployment of distributed systems and in
infrastructure provisioning at scale.
● You have in depth hands on experience on Linux and Linux based systems, Linux
● You have experience in Server hardware, Networking, firewalls
● You have experience in source code management, configuration management,
continuous integration, continuous testing, continuous monitoring
● You have experience with CI/CD and related tools
● You have experience with containerization, container orchestration, management
● Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems.
● Worked in startups like environments with high levels of ownership and commitment.
● BTech, MTech or PhD in Computer Science or related Technical Discipline
- Responsible for building, managing, and maintaining deployment pipelines and developing self-service tooling formanaging Git, Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD & Pipelining etc in cloud infrastructure
- Responsible for building and managing DevOps agile tool chain with
- Responsible for working as an integrator between developer teams and various cloud infrastructures.
- Responsibilities include helping the development team with best practices, provisioning monitoring, troubleshooting, optimizing and tuning, automating and improving deployment and release processes.
- Responsible for maintaining application security with perioding tracking and upgrading package dependencies in coordination with respective developer teams .
- Responsible for packaging and containerization of deploy units and strategizing it in coordination with developer team
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure. Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Responsible for documentation of the process.
- Responsible for leading projects with end to end execution
Qualification: Bachelors of Engineering /MCA Preferably with AWS Cloud certification
Ideal Candidate -
- is experienced between 2-4 years with AWS certification and DevOps
- age less than 30 years, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- is interested in building a sustainable DevOps platform with maximum
- is interested in learning and being challenged on day to day basis.
- who can take ownership of the tasks and is willing to take the necessary
action to get it done.
- who can solve complex problems.
- who is honest with their quality of work and is comfortable with taking
ownership of their success and failure, Both
Key Skills Required:
· You will be part of the DevOps engineering team, configuring project environments, troubleshooting integration issues in different systems also be involved in building new features for next generation of cloud recovery services and managed services.
· You will directly guide the technical strategy for our clients and build out a new capability within the company for DevOps to improve our business relevance for customers.
· You will be coordinating with Cloud and Data team for their requirements and verify the configurations required for each production server and come with Scalable solutions.
· You will be responsible to review infrastructure and configuration of micro services and packaging and deployment of application
To be the right fit, you'll need:
· Expert in Cloud Services like AWS.
· Experience in Terraform Scripting.
· Experience in container technology like Docker and orchestration like Kubernetes.
· Good knowledge of frameworks such as Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline, Bamboo Etc.
· Experience with various version control system like GIT, build tools (Mavan, ANT, Gradle ) and cloud automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
● Managing deployments on multi-cloud architectures seamlessly including AWS, Azure and GCP
● Enabling growth and scalability of the company’s infrastructure based on industry best practices and cutting edge technologies
Job Description: Dev Ops
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Manage systems on AWS infrastructure including application servers, database servers
● Proficiency with EC2, Redshift, RDS, Elasticsearch, MongoDB and other AWS services.
● Proficiency with managing a distributed service architecture with multiple microservices – including maintaining dev, QA, staging and production environments, managing zero-downtime releases, ensuring failure rollbacks with zero-downtime and scaling on-demand
● Containerization of workloads and rapid deployment
● Driving cost optimization while balancing performance
● Manage high availability of existing systems and proactively address system maintenance issues
● Manage AWS infrastructure configurations along with Application Load Balancers, HTTPS configurations, and network configurations (VPCs)
● Work with the software engineering team to automate code deployment
● Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
● Familiarity with managing Spark based ETL pipelines a plus
● Experience in managing a team of DevOps Engineers
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative field
● Cloud computing experience, Amazon Web Services (AWS). Bonus if you've worked on Azure, GCP and on cost optimization.
● Prior experience in working on a distributed microservices architecture and containerization.
● Strong background in Linux/Windows administration and scripting
● Experience with CI/CD pipelines, Git, deployment configuration and monitoring tools
● Working understanding of various components for Web Architecture
● Excellent communication skills, problem-solving and troubleshooting.
Job Type: Full-time
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As a DevOps Expert, you are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
You will promote best practices across the team, mentor, and coach other team members.
You are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team.
You will also develop and maintain web applications.
Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development
Minimum 3 years of experience in System Administration and Operations.
Expertise in Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, GitHub
Programming/Application Development - java, nodejs,
Scripting - bash, ruby, python, etc
Virtualization and Cloud - VMWare, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
CI /CD - Jenkins, GitlabCI, etc
Conﬁguration Management - Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc
Database - MongoDB, Mysql, Oracle, SQL, etc
Monitoring - Infra and Application monitoring, logging, alerting
Testing - Infra and Application testing COMPETENCIES
Scripting and Automation
Virtualisation and Cloud
Database and Storage Management
Good To Have
Good command of the English language for written and verbal communication Technical skills
Experience working in Agile teams
Work within a team of developers
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
Profile: DevOps Engineer
Experience: 5-8 Yrs
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Technical Experience (Must Have):
DevOps Tool: Terraform, Ansible, Github, CI-CD pipeline, Docker, Kubernetes
Network: Cloud Networking
Scripting Language: Any/All - Shell Script, PowerShell, Python
OS: Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL etc)
Professional Attributes: Excellent communication, written, presentation,
and problem-solving skills.
Experience: Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in Cloud Automation and
Additional Information (Good to have):
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900
Certified Kubernetes Administrator
Building and maintaining tools to automate application and
infrastructure deployment, and to monitor operations.
Design and implement cloud solutions which are secure, scalable,
resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized.
Implementing transformation from an as is state, to the future.
Coordinating with other members of the DevOps team, Development, Test,
and other teams to enhance and optimize existing processes.
Provide systems support, implement monitoring and logging alerting
solutions that enable the production systems to be monitored.
Writing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Industry standard tools and
Writing application deployment automation using industry standard
deployment and configuration tools.
Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve the
purpose of provisioning and operating client test as well as production
Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices
Skills Required: -
Experience in Azure Administration, Configuration and Deployment of WindowsLinux VMContainer
Azure CLI and shell Scripts Identity, Access Management and RBAC model Virtual Networking, storage,
and Compute Resources
Azure Database Technologies. Monitoring and Analytics Tools in Azure
Azure DevOps based CICD Build pipeline integrated with GitHub – Java and Node.js
Test Automation and other CICD Tools
Azure Infrastructure using ARM template Terrafor