Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
3+ years of Experience working on React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Experience with cloud based technologies like AWS
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools(such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
• Minimum 4+ years relevant experience in application development and React JS.
• Knowledge of React hooks such that use Context, use Reducer, use Effect.
• Knowledge of React props and state management (both functional and class component)
• Strong understanding of Error boundary concept of react.
• Work experience with any react based UI library or Redux is preferable
• Experience in building cross-browser layouts with CSS and HTML
Devtron is an open-source app management platform for Kubernetes. It helps Developers and DevOps manage the entire lifecycle of applications, from containerization to post-deployment activities. As a Frontend Engineer, your role will be critical in improving the user experience for Devtron users and also building and enhancing the framework and tools. From writing bug-free codes to implementing best practices, you would be responsible for designing, building, deploying and scaling various frontend interfaces.
- Design, code, test, debug, optimize and document the Devtron platform
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Develop all layers of application by collaborating with other functions, namely DevOps, UI/UX team, QE etc
- Participate in Scrum with activities such as assisting QEs, performing code reviews, unit testing, research spikes, supporting the company’s architectural standards, and contributing to creating new standards supporting continuous improvement, etc
- Education Qualification: Bachelor's degree with a BE/BTech preferably in Comp Sc or IT
- Total Work Experience: 3+ years in programming
- Must Key skills: React, typescript, SCSS, CSS3, Web and HTTP understanding
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Excellent in creating responsive applications
- Understanding and work experience in
- React.js and Typescript or other widely used JS framework/ library
- Web applications fundamentals
- Understanding of design patterns, and common concepts such as service worker, performance tuning etc.
- Fast learner, ability to perform well in ambiguity and with little supervision
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
Good to have:
- Exposure to the cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) and Kubernetes
- Knows agile development best practices and has scrum exposure
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Knowledge of server-side rendering, micro frontends, storybooks
- About Team Sequoia
An Engineer’s Life @ SequoiaAT
As an Engineer, SequoiaAT will be a dream job for you. You will have opportunity to work on technologies and product before they hit the market and get popular. If working on a gadget you may get to own one of them as an early tester. Working with us we have a be your own boss culture so you will have plenty of opportunities to interact directly with our customers and their customer. Our goals just do not end there, we want to work with you on your personal development goals and ensure that you meet them.
Is it right job for you
If you are passionate and through about what you have been doing and willing to learn daily, then you will fit in very well. You should also have the ability to freely and clearly communicate your ideas or thoughts to succeed at SequoiaAT
What Technology Skills is required for this ?
Experience in design and development of frontend application using ReactJS framework.
Being up to date on the latest practices is a must, e.g., HTML5, CSS3, and ECMAScript 6 (minimum).
Knowledge in identifying & integrating the right frontend libraries for the various UI components that needs to be designed.
Expertise in back-end REST API development using Python.
Knowledge of working on frameworks like Django would be good.
Good practical knowledge in design and management of database structures.
Experience in MySQL / PostgresQL databases is a must.
Basic knowledge in non-relational databases like NoSQL / MongoDB / DyanamoDB etc. would be added advantage.
Cloud Server management and deployment of the developed application in cloud environment like AWS / Google Cloud / Microsoft Azure is desirable.
Preferably AWSExperience in test driven development would be given more preference.
Should have the flare for writing clean and well documented code.
Knowledge of repository maintenance using SVN / Git. Ability / Willingness to work in Agile environment.
Responsibilities Design and implementation of the overall web architecture “Pixel-perfect” implementation of the approved user interface.
Design and deployment of appropriate database structure.
Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
Design and construction of REST API Integrating the front-end UI with the constructed API.
Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- Working with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Being able to develop new user facing features.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to the back end.
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders.
What you need to have:
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Huge plus if you are worked on complex UIs which involved drag & drop interactions.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Hands-on experience in optimizing the UI of an application.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge about Docker, Nginx, Angular and RxJs are nice to have and adds as a bonus.
- Expertise in React tools including React.js, Webpack, Babel, Redux/Flux, React router.
- Should have good knowledge of class and functional components.
- Hands-on in react Hooks, HOC and react router are must.
- Practised in any one CSS frameworks like material UI, Semantic UI, Bootstrap, ANT design.
- Experience in web API like RESTful Web services, JWT.
Should have experience in working with SSR and SSG-Added advantage
- Good to have experience in GraphQL and apollo client.
- Should have the knowledge in writing test cases with zest and enzyme.
- Knowledge of java/ Node JS or any back-end would be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling Dashboards and public & private API integration.
- Proficiency in using WebSocket, webhooks.
- Should be able to design and build modern user interfaces to enhance application performance.
- Hands-on experience in browser-based debugging, performance testing software, with an attention to detail that supports the software development cycle.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance, documenting application changes and developing updates
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team with righteous project management skills.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with experience of using tools such as Jira, backlog, Trello.
- Should have good interpersonal skills.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop user interface components and implement them using well-known React workflows & best-practices. Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Take complete ownership of features, break it down to smaller tasks, identify blockers and find solutions for them; collaborate with other cross-functional teams to deliver the feature on time.
- Create responsive layouts for different mobile screens and desktops with search friendly markup
- Translating visual designs and product wireframes into high quality code
- Min 2+ years of experience in developing modern consumer facing web applications using React and Redux
- Should be aware of latest React patterns and know how to leverage react hooks, functional components and higher order components
- Must know basics of web technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge about React.js and Next.js
- Strong understanding of how SSR (Server Side Rendering) works.
- Taking figma/zepline files from designers, slicing and/or recreating elements via CSS to match the design perfectly
- Ability to make modifications to libraries as per requirement of a project
- Passion and follow through for their work. Excited and curious about learning new technology, as well as the sharing of ideas. Exceptional collaboration, listening, written, and verbal communication. Able to own individual projects as well as the ability to work within a team.
- Awareness of current design trends in the visual arts, working knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding time limits which can impact on the design.
- Knowledge of GIT or any other version control software.
- Good experience on Next.js, with great css skills.
- Should also know the latest strategies available on Next.js v12.
● Experience Level: Min 2+ years
● RESTful API’s, basic HTTP knowledge, GET/POST.
● Experience using technologies like React, Redux, TypeScript, modern CSS frameworks and
● Good Communication Skills
We are looking for high performing Web Developers who will create an awesome product with a powerful interface, which the end user will love and trust. You get to design and develop variety of products from - financial apps to a productivity app for sales team, and a software development kit which gets integrated to the third party application. You are expected to stay on top of tech innovations in the web development space, experiment them and make suitable suggestions to enhance tech stack. You are also encouraged to research and propose software programs that are compatible with emerging technologies. You will work closely with business, product and UI teams and build products that would maximise business impact and customer delight. We are looking for people who love to challenge and contribute to new way of thinking. We value entrepreneurship skills, rolling up sleeves, resolving issues and raising up the bar. We love people who are insatiable when it comes to delivery and execution and have a design thinking approach.
- Developing a simple user interface for a complex product, by applying new technologies.
- Contribute to end-to-end system architecture, working with/as cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with UX teams, product managers and other technical teams to create optimum and delightful user experiences.
- Integrating data from various back-end services.
- Apply expertise of HTML5, bootstrap/foundation CSS frameworks.
- Analyse the performance of layers in the frontend, backend and engineer designs and code.
- Conversant with development for desktop and mobile browsers and hybrid apps.
- Proven working experience in web programming and applications.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Working with large size Single Page Application (SPA) project.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Solid CS, OOP/OOD, design patterns.
- Good grasp on usability and interaction design.
- Track record in large-scale system software development.
- Any framework - ReactJS, AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, VueJS.
- Understanding DOM and Virtual DOM.
- Must know API Integration and session management, security and best developing practices.
Good to have
- Experience with server-side processing such as templating, packaging and deliver.
- Experience working with web views on Android and iOS.
- Exposure to React Native.
- Demonstrated visual design and layout skills.
- Design and development of backend REST endpoint applications.
Why join us and where?
We’re small but high performing engineering team. We recognize that the work we do impact lives of hundreds and thousands of people. Your work will contribute significantly to our mission. We pay competitive compensation and performance bonuses. We provide high energy work environment and you are encouraged to play around new technology and self-learning. You will be based out of Bangalore.