Webservices Jobs in Chennai
Product-based Company (USA)
Greetings from People First!!!
We are hiring for the position of Automation Tester for one of a US Product based company.
Skills: Automation Testing, Postman, Cypress, API Testing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer science or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents
- 2+ years of hands-on experience implementing an automation framework of front-end, back-end, and REST API services\applications.
- Experience in leading test automation practices for Agile and DevOps teams across an agile environment.
- Experience and strong understanding of automation tools such as Selenium Web driver, SoapUI, Client UFT, and JMeter.
- Hands-on experience in unit test frameworks like NUnit/ MS Test.
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Test Rails to log bugs and test results.
- Working knowledge and experience of Agile with Scrum methodology.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Team player as well as a self-starter who needs little supervision. Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and foster a team-oriented, results-driven culture.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
• Ability to create test plans from business requirements and technical specifications.
• Demonstration work experience in API Testing using Postman.
• Strong Knowledge of Zephyr Scale in Jira for UI testing.
• Advanced technical QA experience.
• Knowledge of best practices, procedures and software development lifecycle.
• Solid understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and associated methodologies.
• Solid understanding of SQL/SQL queries and automated testing, preferred.
• Ability to create test plans from business requirements or technical specifications.
• Strong skills that promote and facilitate the performance of project team members.
• Prioritizes and uses time efficiently; develops realistic action plans
• Highly flexible and able to make quick assessments of needs and priorities.
• Initiative to recognize and resolve problems.
• Familiarity with Automation Testing.
• Excellent communication skills and experience communicating with a variety of staff levels.
• Experience communicating plans and reporting status to both team, executive management and pertinent stakeholders.
• Advanced Skills in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Regular attendance is required.
Dangi Digital Media LLP - Smart4Talent
• Java 8/12• Frameworks - Spring MVC, REST, Spring Boot, Hibernate, (Optional – Play)• Oracle DB• Elastic Search (Optional but good to have)
• Junit, Mockito• Messaging – Should have knowledge of how RabbitMQ works
• Agile / TDD
• Good Experience in Core-Java concepts
• Experience of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery frameworks – Jenkins• Apache, Tomcat
• Good to have basic knowledge in AWS
• Good communication abilities & team-working skills
SUVI(provide a best hike on the current or offered ctc)
-We will provide a best hike on candidate's current ctc or offered ctc.....
we will provide upto 25LPA -30LPA
A Global Leader in technology Transformation
· Candidates must have substantial applicable IT experience, extensive development, programming experience in Java/ Dotnet / VB or other Web Application Development
· Strong experience in DB (PostgreSQL, SQL server) Web Services using Restful, any.
a global provider of Business Process Management company
· Knowledge of Appian architecture and its objects best practices
· Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
· Team leadership and provide technical leadership to Scrum teams
· Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and ability to resolve problems faced
· Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations, etc.
· Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
· Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart
services, integration services and web services
· Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression
· At least 3 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher
· Over 8 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies
· Certification Mandatory- L1 and L2 a
· Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
· Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major
databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
· Appian BPM application development on version 19.x or higher
· Experience of integrations using web services e g XML REST WSDL SOAP API JDBC JMS
· Good leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of software engineers technically
· Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
· Good Communication skills
Digital Transformation & IT Services Company
Position : Full-stack developer
Work Experience : 2 to 6 Years
Work Location : Chennai
Skills Required: Java, HTML , CSS ,Angular,Springboot
- Experience in Core Java and J2EE
- Good hands-on experience in working with Spring, Hibernate Frameworks.
- Should have working experience on Web Services, and Database design.
- Working knowledge of HTML 5 ReactJS is needed.
- Knowledge in NOSQL databases and analytics will be an advantage.
- Analyze, Design & develop features in product
- Code review of team members/peers
A global business process management company
B1 – Data Scientist - Kofax Accredited Developers
Requirement – 3
- Accreditation of Kofax KTA / KTM
- Experience in Kofax Total Agility Development – 2-3 years minimum
- Ability to develop and translate functional requirements to design
- Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, development, testing, documentation, version control, SDLC, Implementation and process orchestration
- Experience in Kofax Customization, writing Custom Workflow Agents, Custom Modules, Release Scripts
- Application development using Kofax and KTM modules
- Good/Advance understanding of Machine Learning /NLP/ Statistics
- Exposure to or understanding of RPA/OCR/Cognitive Capture tools like Appian/UI Path/Automation Anywhere etc
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders within like Analytics, RPA, Technology and Project management teams
- Good understanding of compliance, data governance and risk control processes
Total Experience – 7-10 Years in BPO/KPO/ ITES/BFSI/Retail/Travel/Utilities/Service Industry
Good to have
- Previous experience of working on Agile & Hybrid delivery environment
- Knowledge of VB.Net, C#( C-Sharp ), SQL Server , Web services
- Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Econometrics Or BE/B-Tech, MCA or MBA
Hands-on experience developing and running large scale distributed applications, service-oriented architectures, and reliable monitoring and deployment infrastructure.
Language : JAVA
J2EE Technologies : JDBC, Hibernate ,REST API ,WebServices
Frameworks : Springboot, Multithreading
Database : MySQL, NoSQL
Application Server : JBoss, Wildfly, Tomcat
Tools : Eclipse, Maven
Other technologies : Mule ESB,JSON,XSLT, EDI,XML.
Methodologies : Agile, Waterfall
- Assist in the Identification and troubleshooting of application code-related issues
- Developing appropriate caching layers for scale and performance of database systems.
- Responsible for API Design, API Development, API Integrations and Microservices Management.
- Manage programming and design evolution across multi-generation product releases.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Design and build reusable and reliable software
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
at CIEL HR Services
As a Scala Developer, you are part of the development of the core applications using the Micro Service paradigm. You will join an Agile team, working closely with our product owner, building and delivering a set of Services as part of our order management and fulfilment platform. We deliver value to our business with every release, meaning that you will immediately be able to contribute and make a positive impact.
Our approach to technology is to use the right tool for the job and, through good software engineering practices such as TDD and CI/CD, to build high-quality solutions that are built with a view to maintenance.
- Build high-quality applications and HTTP based services.
- Work closely with technical and non-technical colleagues to ensure the services we build meet the needs of the business.
- Support development of a good understanding of business requirements and corresponding technical specifications.
- Actively contribute to planning, estimation and implementation of team work.
- Participate in code review and mentoring processes.
- Identify and plan improvements to our services and systems.
- Monitor and support production services and systems.
- Keep up with industry trends and new tools, technologies & development methods with a view to adopting best practices that fit the team and promote adoption more widely.
Relevant Skills & Experience:
The following skills and experience are relevant to the role and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running in these areas.
- Web service application development in Scala (essential)
- Functional Programming (essential)
- API development and microservice architecture (essential)
- Patterns for building scalable, performant, distributed systems (essential)
- Databases – we use PostgreSQL (essential)
- Common libraries – we use Play, Cats and Slick (essential)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills (essential)
- Performance profiling and analysis of JVM based applications
- Messaging frameworks and patterns
- Testing frameworks and tools
- Docker, virtualisation and cloud computing – we use AWS and Vmware
- Linux systems administration
- Configuration tooling such as Puppet and Ansible
- Continuous delivery tools and environments
- Agile software delivery
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing complex production issues
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self organisation.
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Note: We looking for immediate joiners. We expect the offered candidate should join within 15 days. Buyout reimbursement is available for 30 to 60 days notice period applicants who can ready join within 15 days.
To build on our success, we are looking for smart, conscientious software developers who want to work in a friendly, engaging environment and take our platform and products forward. In return, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, frameworks & methodologies in service development in an environment where we value collaboration and learning opportunities.
Fullstack (Java with AngularJS or Node JS )
Primary Skill: JAVA,J2EE,AgularJS,WebServices
Secondary Skill: Post gres, Angual/React, AWS/GCP, Docker, API, Unix, Node JS, AWS, Docker, quartz, Shell script
Experience: 3 – 7 years
Notice: Immediate to 15 Days Max
at Uber9 Business Process Services Pvt Ltd
We are the largest online legal / tax / compliance service providers in India. Our business is technology driven and our app is already servicing customers across India and abroad.
Our dev team comprises seasoned and experienced developers along with Senior Resources for mentoring. We are looking forward to expanding our team.
Engineering at Vakilsearch
At Vakilsearch, our customers come first. We're a small, close-knit team. We work purposefully and think big when it comes to our growth as a team and individuals.
We encourage you to spend time with our users, and our empathy for our customers sets the bar really high for the products and experiences we ship. We welcome people who are passionate about building a digital legal / tax / compliance future without reliance on humans and subject matter experts. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together
Do you like writing mean and clean Ruby code? We believe in designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable applications on Ruby. Come join our team and help us build amazing things.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
- Lead a team of developers to write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.
- Ability to work independently on challenging compound problems as well as collaborating with other team members to solve major goals.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Present complex ideas and approaches in simple communicable terms across engineering and management and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Minimum 6 years of software development experience.
- Minimum two years of experience being a senior engineer and working on end-to-end scalable solutions.
- Demonstrable knowledge of front-end technologies such as ReactJS, JQuery.
- Penchant to learn new technologies like NodeJS, Golang for relevant solutions.
- A firm grasp of MVC architecture.
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
- Good knowledge of relational databases. Working knowledge of Postgres/MySQL database.
- Test-driven development with RSpec, Capybara, Jasmine.
The best in the industry!