About Optisol Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
The right person is better than the right set of experiences and these are the traits we’ve
identified make great additions to our team.
BE//BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or a related field from a Tier I or Tier II
6-8 years of hands-on software development and deployment experience (experience of
working in a consumer product startup during its growth phase will be a plus) of which 1 – 2
years of experience would be in leading a team of software developers.
Expertise in Java 8+ and Spring Boot is a must
Good experience in messaging platforms like RabbitMQ/Kafka
Good experience in distributed systems and relational & NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL,
MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
Expertise in one or more of: Python, NodeJS, GoLang would be preferred
Must have hands on experience in products which handle multiple concurrent calls (API),
handle CPU intensive jobs, consist of multiple asynchronous system calls.
Worked on microservices based architecture and design
Managed/ Owned infrastructure on AWS/Microsoft Azure/private clouds and setup high
Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
Knowledge of RESTful APIs, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- 2+ years experience in development in JAVA technology.
- Exposure in SpringBoot or Spring MVC and J2EE.
- Strong Java Basics and good at problem-solving.
- Hands-on experience on Relational databases (SQL query or Hibernate)+ Mongo( JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
- You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
- You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You recognise and use design patterns to solve business problems.
- You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
- You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code.
- You recognise and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
- Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
Required Candidate profile
- Must have experience on multiple Hardware and Software Environments and be comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems environments
- Must have experience in all phases of SDLC
- Experience in Multithreading is big plus.
- Expertise in EAI for the purpose of Data Integration using, but not limited to, SOA, ESB, HTTP(S), SOAP, REST, SQL, SAP, JSON, IBM Message Broker, WebLogic, IBM MQ etc.
- Expertise in JEE Enterprise architecture using a variety of application servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat etc.
- Essential: Engineering or Technical Degrees (BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA).
- Candidates with experience in banking domain will be preferred
2) Strong experience with Spring and Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
3) Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java, Micro Services
4) Experience with Web Services (JSON, REST, Spring based REST services)
5) Experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JDBC)
6) Strong Core Java development
7) Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Git,.etc
8) Experience with web application servers like Tomcat
9) Experience in scripting and working in a Linux/Windows environment
- Experience as a AEM Lead on several projects
- Extensive Agile experience, including functioning in a Scrum Master capacity
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Extensive experience working with International Teams
- Capability/desire for hands-on development
- Experience in Technical Skills: AEM, AEM OSGI Sling, Core Java
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Fluency in Ruby on Rails, RDBMS & Nosql and Background Job process management.
- Experience with Angular.JS, Node.JS, PWA, AWS, Google Cloud a major plus
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to break complex problems into simpler tasks
- Hard working, self-starter, proven ability to manage multiple projects to strict deadlines
- Ability to participate in high level strategy discussions, work in areas outside of your comfort zone, and work quickly to get things done
What is expected of you:
Responsible for architecting and implementing optimal development processes, leading the entire development team, making major decisions, conducting code reviews with a hands on approach to the development of all front-end/back-end and/or mobile functionality.
- Experience in JS based frameworks such as NodeJS, ReactJS, TypeScript
- Solid understanding of OOPS , RDBMS , NoSQl databases and concepts
- Familiar with building web applications and hosting.
- Should be aware of Unix based OSes, and be able to manage command line scripting and other shell commands.
- Exposure to cloud service SDKs and hosting on platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Conversant with standard enterprise Design patterns.
- Practices to keep the code DRY(dont repeat yourself) and readable.
- Experience working with third-party integration tools and platforms
- Strong familiarity with source control systems