Videography Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Product photographers and videographers:
· Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
· Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
· Creative experience in filmmaking and videography
· Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when meeting with clients and the ability to bring them to life
· Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions
· Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects
· Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation
· Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to supply clients with top-notch finalized products
· Capture Action on Camera
· Videographers record important events using camera, lighting, and audio equipment.
· Videographers direct people to capture specific action and events for the camera
About the company:
Our client , A leading fin-tech brand , is on a mission to build financial services that are simple, accessible and affordable. Founded by one of the pioneers of E-commerce in India , the brand aims to build consumer-centric & technology driven businesses in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) space. The brand is currently disrupting Lending, Insurance and Mutual Funds market
Please share with us a portfolio of your work in addition to your updated CV while applying for this position.
– Handle video editing requirements within deadlines from multiple teams.
– Taking ownership of video projects and providing inputs to overall video plan.
– Closely working with other teams for creative and technical inputs when it comes to videos.
– Experience in directing skilled and unskilled actors as required while majorly contributing in overall video shooting and production.
– 4+ years experience as a video editor delivering high-quality videos (multiple formats) within tight deadlines.
– Extensive knowledge about Adobe Creative Suite.
– Experience in design, motion graphics, and audio editing.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
– Self-starter with demonstrated initiative.
– Experience of working within brand guidelines.
– Highly creative with detail-oriented thinking.
– Experience of working with an agency (if required) an added bonus.
Graduate in any discipline. Degree in film studies, editing or related fields to be given priority.
* Has a good understanding of video design and direction principles.
* Capable of designing for online media design, an expert in photoshop and your choice of video editing software.
* Good time management skills
Responsibilities and Duties
* You will be responsible for conceptualizing and shooting creative product shots for posters and social media posts
* You will be responsible for designing, directing and shooting short social media video commercials on a regular basis, this may involve travelling (at company expense).
* You will be responsible for taking and generating shots for e-commerce shots for Amazon and other e-commerce platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties
o Manage social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter
o Ideate and develop creative content strategies for each social media platform
o Supporting the Marketing team with content in the form of visual assets
o Creating images, memes, animated videos with graphic overlays for all clients. Creating Landing pages. Shooting videos, photos, editing and posting on SM.
o Evaluating the competitive landscape and suggesting new ideas for visual content
o Assisting with honing brand identity on the blog and social media
o Prepare monthly social media calendars
o Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
o Posting and engaging with the audience
o Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, and Flash)
o Compile report to show results (ROI) and identify KPIs to be monitored and work closely with the marketing manager to set awareness goals and plan ways to achieve them. We offer the flexibility to work from home.
Additional Skills not mandatory
SEO, Website Optimization