Ubuntu Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Analyze buisiness requirements
- Develop and customize Odoo modules
- Integrate Odoo with 3rd Party systems
- Share ideas on how to continuously improve the system and way of working
- Your knowledge of English is very good
- You have knowledge of Python (minimum 2 years experience)
- You have knowledge of PostgreSQL
- You have experience with Object Oriented programming
- Experience with the Odoo-framework is a plus
- You have experience with the setup of interfaces between different systems using APIs.
- You have experience with collaboration tools like Git, Buildout, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- You have experience with Linux (Ubuntu)
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are strong in communication and assertive where necessary
- You are customer-friendly and service minded.
- You are social, flexible and have a dynamic mindset.
- You are a team player but can also work independently.
- Experience with Python unit testing is a plus.
- Interesting digital Odoo projects for the biggest Odoo partner in Europe!
- A long-term collaboration in a stable and fast-growing company with an open culture
- A lot of fun and great colleagues!
Sizzle is an exciting new startup in the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automatically create highlights of gaming streamers and esports tournaments.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing all DevOps and infrastructure for Sizzle
- We have both cloud and on-premise servers
- Work closely with all AI and backend engineers on processing requirements and managing both development and production requirements
- Optimize the pipeline to ensure ultra fast processing
- Work closely with management team on infrastructure upgrades
You should have the following qualities:
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps, and CI/CD
- Strong background in Linux system administration
- Deep expertise with AI/ML pipeline processing, especially with GPU processing. This doesn’t need to include model training, data gathering, etc. We’re looking more for experience on model deployment, and inferencing tasks at scale
- Deep expertise in Python including:
- Multiprocessing / multithreaded applications
- Performance profiling including memory, CPU, GPU profiling
- Comfortable with OOP and the nuances of Python classes and other OOP structures
- Error handling and building robust scripts that will be expected to run for weeks to months at a time
- Deploying to production servers and monitoring and maintaining the scripts
- DB integration including pymongo and sqlalchemy (we have MongoDB and PostgreSQL databases on our backend)
- Expertise in Docker-based virtualization including:
- Creating & maintaining custom Docker images
- Deployment of Docker images on cloud and on-premise services
- Monitoring of production Docker images with robust error handling
- Expertise in AWS infrastructure, networking, availability
- Experience with running Nvidia GPU / CUDA-based tasks
Optional but beneficial to have:
- Experience with image processing in python (e.g. openCV, Pillow, etc)
- Experience with PostgreSQL and MongoDB (Or SQL familiarity)
- Excited about working in a fast-changing startup environment
- Willingness to learn rapidly on the job, try different things, and deliver results
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or related field
- Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online
● Auditing, monitoring and improving existing infrastructure components of highly available and scaled
product on cloud with Ubuntu servers
● Running daily maintenance tasks and improving it with possible automation
● Deploying new components, server and other infrastructure when needed
● Coming up with innovative ways to automate tasks
● Working with telecom carriers and getting rates and destinations and update regularly on the system
● Working with Docker containers, Tinc, Iptables, HAproxy, ETCD, mySQL, mongoDB, CouchDB and
You would be bringing below skills to our team :
● Expertise with Docker containers and its networking, Tinc, Iptables, HAproxy, ETCD, and ansible
● Extensive experience with setup, maintenance, monitoring, backup and replication with mySQL
● Expertise with the Ubuntu servers and its OS and server level networking
● Good experience of working with mongoDB, CouchDB
● Good with the networking tools
● Open Source server monitoring solutions like nagios, Zabbix etc.
● Worked on highly scaled, distributed applications running on the Datacenter Ubuntu VPS instances
● Innovative and out of box thinker with multitasking skills working in a small team efficiently
● Working Knowledge of any scripting languages like bash, node or python
● It would be an advantage if have experience with the calling platforms like FreeSWITCH, OpenSIPS or
Kamailio and have basic knowledge of SIP protocol
● Good experience with Continuous integration and deployment tools like
Jenkins, Spinnaker, etc.
● Ability to understand problems and craft maintainable solutions.
● Working cross-functionally with a broad set of business partners to understand
and integrate their API or data flow systems with Xeno, so a minimal
understanding of data and API integration is a must.
● Experience with docker and microservice based architecture using
orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
● Understanding of Public Cloud, We use Azure and Google Cloud.
● Familiarity with web servers like Apache, nginx, etc.
● Possessing knowledge of monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, New
● Scripting in languages like Python, Golang, etc is required.
● Some knowledge of database technologies like MYSQL and Postgres is
● Understanding Linux, specifically Ubuntu.
● Bonus points for knowledge and best practices related to security.
● Knowledge of Java or NodeJS would be a significant advantage.
Initially, when you join some of the projects you’d get to own are:
● Audit and improve overall security of the Infrastructure.
● Setting up different environments for different sets of teams like
QA,Development, Business etc.
2. Can demonstrate an understanding of the
● Common Linux Utilities
● Server/Application Architecture and
● Load Balancing
● Networking Concepts
3. Install, configure, manage and maintain all Linux
4. Strong Knowledge in redhat Clustering
5. Ensure all Linux based systems have the
appropriate patches installed, includes but is not
limited to, security, applications, and OS
6. Ensure all Linux based systems are running
current versions of antivirus software with
current virus definition files
7. Follow the Policies and procedures at the client
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment to maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Handling escalations from employees in an efficient and friendly manner
- Ensuring Policy creation and management for IT operations and Network management
- Firewall handling – Sophos preferred – Master/ Slave configuration, setting up from scratch
- Setting up wifi access network (Ruckus ZoneDirector preferred)
- Managing Servers, PCs and Laptops (setup, configuration, maintenance) running Microsoft Windows, MacOS and Ubuntu Unix
- Setting up and configuring peripherals like Printers and Scanners
- Basic troubleshooting of computers and peripherals
- Google Suite / Workplace - Managing an organization in GSuite
- Managing internet connections including DSL and Leased Lines.
- Setting up downtime alerts, backup configurations
- Managing network infrastructure like cabling, connection points, adding routers and/ or switches as needed
- Creating OS images
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with relevant experience is a must
- You should have 3 - 5 years professional work experience in managing IT infrastructure
- Well versed with setting up and maintaining cloud based solutions for following
- Data Loss Prevention (McAfee preferred)
- End Point Protection (McAfee preferred)
- End point management (Intune preferred)
- Active Directory (Azure AD preferred)
- Unix based anti-virus software (Sophos preferred)
- Good understanding of image creation of Windows, Mac and Unix machines with pre-configured software
- Experience with PAM (Privileged Access Management) tools
- Well versed with audits and compliance (ISO 27001 or similar)
- Good experience of Asset Management
- Hands on experience on creating reports using excel sheets (Google Sheet/ Microsoft Excel), pivot tables, vlookups
- Familiarity with Shell Scripting/ Windows Automation via task scheduler etc.