About Cogentec IT Solutions
2. Spring boot/ Spring or any variations of Spring
4. Mentions of, distributed systems, scalable systems
5. Mentions of ElasticSearch, Kafka or Redis
6. NoSQL databases like Cassandra/DynamoDB/MongoDB/Hbase etc
7. Mentions of Handling scale/scalable systems
9. Mentions of AWS or Amazon web services.
● To periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
● Be a part of the team that develops the next-gen Targeting platform
● Build components to make the customer data platform more efficient and scalable
● 1-3 years of relevant experience with Java, Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in
addition to Coding.
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S in Computer Science or IT from premier institutes
● Good Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Good knowledge of Databases - SQL, NoSQL
● Knowledge of Unit Testing a plus
● Has an appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
● Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
|Must have||Hands-on experience of a minimum 3-5 Years in the development of scalable and extensible systems using Java.
Hands-on experience into Microservices.
Experience into frameworks like Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate etc.
Good working exposure into any Bigdata Technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Scala etc.
Experience into Jenkins, Maven, Git.
Solid and fluent understanding of algorithm and data structures.
Excellent software design, problem-solving and analytical skills.
|Good to have||Candidates graduated from Good schools like IIT's, NIIT's, IIIT's (Preferred).
Excellent Communication Skills
Experience in Database technology such as SQL & No SQL.
Good understanding of Elastic Search, Redis, Routines Sync & Async
Key Skills required:
Software Ideology : Design Pattern , SOLID principle , YAGNI , KISS , Microservices, CLEAN/LAYERED architecture.
Framework: Spring (Boot, MVC, DataJPA, Security), JMS(Rabbit MQ/Apache camel/active MQ), ORM tool(Criteria API/Criteria Builder/Query DSL/Springdata JPA), REST(Jersey, Spring MVC , Feign Client) , Vaadin/GWT/jHipster/Google Polymer
Database : RDMS(Oracle/, Postgresql) , NoSql(MongoDB). Subversion : SVN , Git
Preferred Knowledge: Angular, HTML/CSS, Kotlin, Kafka , JUnit/TestNG , Docker, Kubernetes
Key Responsibilities & deliverables:
- Responsible for writing business logic and integrating it end to end (from DB-WS to UI & vice versa).
- Creating Rest endpoints to be used by other applications which will suffice the business requirements.
- Deploying the applications in cloud
- Lead and develop engineers in the engineering
- Lead technical risk mitigation, design and planning activities
- This role requires a level of technical experience and interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively as a team player with our internal
- Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’
- Improve development efficiency with new tools/frameworks
- Responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work
- Write the web services and APIs used by dependent application
- Database creation, integration, and
- Cloud Knowledge
- Using back-end frameworks to build server-side software
- Cloud computing integration
- API integration
- Security audit
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Tech stack we are looking for:
- Databases/Systems: MySQL, SQL Server, Cassandra, Mongo, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.
Notice- Only Immediate to 15/20 days joiners
You will be responsible for:
- Owning the design and delivery of your code from cradle to grave.
- Peer reviewing your team mate’s code
- Being a key player in this client’s Digital Transformation – both implementing changes to existing APIs and developing new ones to integrate with the latest digital stack.
- Developing new and be-spoke features as well as working on large scale integrations
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment where you will be challenged and motivated
- Calling out risks if you spot them in a particular approach or design.
- Technical design experience.
- Hands on Java development experience, in particular with Spring (minimum of 4 years)
- You will have worked in an Agile Scrum environment and be comfortable with fast-paced Sprint Cycles
- Previous experience building web service API’s is key for this role – Apigee is the preferred technology
- Any experience with Microsoft Azure is a nice to have – this is the direction we are going
Additional skills we are looking for include:
- Spring Framework
- Bash Scripting
- Oracle PL/SQL or any other SQL technologies
- Weblogic 12c or other container technologies
- Unit testing with Mockito
- Integration testing with FitNesse, Spock or similar
Understanding and solving real business needs at a large scale by applying your analytical problem-solving skills
Designing & building solutions for edge layers applications like GraphQL
Identifying and optimising performance bottlenecks
Architecting and building a robust, scalable, and highly available solutions for use cases like real time updates, data parsing and aggregation
Leading cross-functional initiatives and collaborating with engineers across teams
Hands on experience in Scala, NodeJs or Rust
A strong problem-solving skill and reasoning ability
Good to Have:
Experience in developing, performant & high throughput systems
Strong system designing skills, preferably in designing edge layer applications
Experience in functional programming, preferably with a working knowledge of type classes
Experience in writing testable programs.
Experience in working with the AWS stack
Prior experience with GraphQL
Experience in identifying and optimising hotspots and performance bottlenecks
An understanding of operating systems and networking fundamentals
Note: Applications accepted only from candidates who have worked in product based companies
Mandatory Technical Skills
• BE/ B. Tech/ MCA with 8+ years experience and deep understanding of web development,
architecture, configuration, deployment and domain driven designs.
• Experience setting up highly scalable and performant node js or any backend technology
• At least 4 years of experience building backend applications preferably using node js
• Basic Understanding of HTML5 & CSS concepts
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
• Knowledge of Design Patterns in Node JS and its implementations
• Prior experience using at least couple of SQL databases (Oracle, PostGre, MsSQL etc)
• Clear Understanding of REST and Web Services, and demonstrable and practical usage in projects.
• Very good hands on experience on code repository tools (preferably GitHub)
• Experience in preparing technical Proposal, effort and cost estimation.
• Understands the importance of technical depth and client expectation including health of the
project, critical path items, risks and impact to timelines.
• Prior experience interacting with client team and maintains good relationship
• Experience with Cloud services like AWS or Azure.
Good to have Skills
(Skills that are not mandatory, but adds to his/her profile weightage)
• Good written/spoken communication.
• Working knowledge of building hybrid mobile applications.
• Working knowledge of CI/CD tools and usage in projects.
• Working knowledge of Angular.
Skills and Qualification:
- Experience in working MEAN stack / Full Stack platform
- Knowledge of different NPM packages (Session, Async etc.).
- Knowledge of Mongo dB/Mongoose/Nosql.
- Knowledge of Any one framework (Mean.io/Ionic/Meteor).
- Experience in Backbone.js or Angular.js is a must.
- Knowledge of responsive design creation.
CSS3 / HTML / HTML5.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Proficient in SQL, NoSQL, relational database design and methods for efficiently retrieving data
- Experience building complex and non-interactive systems batch, distributed, etc.
- Be responsible for the technical design and experience in guiding/mentoring others.
- Strong OOPS knowledge, including experience with design patterns
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL/Oracle
- Experience with enterprise application servers like Tomcat/Weblogic/Websphere.
- Exposure to Web Services SOAP and RESTFUL
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
- Excellent analytical aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skill