- Join a team of great technical professionals that work hard but have fun and enjoy developing state of the art product-based applications and websites.
- Use best practice coding standards and implement each deliverable.
- Write and manage program and Bug Fixes
- Construct and support integrations that are easy to manage, maintain, customize and configure; ensure overall reliability, availability, and high-performance code.
- Analyze system issues and problems and implement solutions rapidly.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously varying in sizes and scope
- Work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment. Effectively handle time-critical issue and appropriately escalate at-risk items.
- Laravel/ Zend/ CakePHP/ CodeIgniter/ Symfony, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of OOPs Concepts.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering Bachelor’s degree or higher education.
- Experience in writing high performance and high scalable code using best practice and coding standards.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail.
- Good to have familiarity with NoSql DB, web servers (e.g. Apache), caching (Memcache / Redis), Cloud, NodeJs, Microservices architecture Familiar with agile software development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM / Agile / Kanban)
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge of using version control software such as SVN or GIT will be preferable.
- Experience in either Mobile application or Data Integration with other apps would be preferred.
- 2-4 years of demonstrable hands-on work in web-based application development experiences in a professional environment, including interaction design for dynamic, data-driven applications (not HTML based website) delivered via the web, or the equivalent.
About openDr Business Services Pvt Ltd
Name of the position: PHP Developer
Experience: 2 - 5 Yrs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Study assigned technical specifications; Initiate development environment setup; Check the environment is functioning correctly; Determine ways to translate the technical specifications into executable code; Develop executable code that meets quality standards, security and performance guidelines; Seek review periodically; Complete documentation as per the scope; Perform code reviews to develop executable code that adheres to the technical/functional specifications.
- Testing: Detect and fix defects prior to delivery to customer and ensure system is working as expected
- Change control and Configuration management: Follow the Configuration Management guidelines for the Configuration items (CI) within scope to ensure version integrity.
- Bug Fix / Defect Resolution: Study the existing system and identify the location of bugs; Identify the areas of executable code that will undergo change; Develop code to fix the bug identify impact of the new code on existing functionality to ensure that the bug reported is fixed in the given timeline without affecting any other areas of the system.
- Defect prevention activities: Participate in Defect Prevention analysis; Review defects logged in the defect tracking log, Verify/review defect description and root cause to ensure non-recurrence of defects
- Production support: Monitor the running of jobs; Identify failures /issues; Coordinate with teams to provide business with real time support for issues which prevent day to day business functions.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Ensure cross browser support.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Job Location: Mumbai - Chembur West - Walking distance from Chembur Station.
Experience & Qualification:
Proficient understanding of web markup, including Php, HTML5, CSS3, LAMP Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
- BE/ BSc IT/ MCA/ Msc IT/ BTech.
- Technology enthusiast with an ability to learn and adopt with different technologies
- CDAC certification preferred
We work in the latest technology, and our foundations are data structures, algorithms, solid logical reasoning, and mathematics. We are looking for very strong engineers who love coding, optimizing, and ensuring their code is the most efficient.
You will be involved with hardcore development. If you are an assembler of code or packages from different places to build something, you may not find our team to be the right fit.
You must be someone who can build anything from the ground up. Programming language should not be any barrier for you, as you should be able to pick up any programming language or underlying technology within a week.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Core development. Ready to participate in the designing, brainstorming, and development process. You must give sleepless nights to meet deadlines whenever required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Reliable, Accountable, and Trustworthy
- Ability to understand software requirements based on a wireframe/program specification
- Familiarity with GoLang / PHP / Python / Java / C / C++ / Linux Shell and Scripting / HTML / CSS / JS / Node.js is a plus
- Effective communication skills to ensure smooth coordination of tasks with the Team Leader.
- Knowledge of MongoDB, MySQL, and PL/SQL is a plus
- Familiarity with ML, TensorFlow, and Keras is a plus
- Knowledge of web servers such as Apache, NGNIX, and the HTTP protocol is a plus.
- Knowledge of multi-process, threads, memory, and filesystem on Linux is desirable.
- Must Solve The Following
To consider you for the current opening, please make sure to understand the following question and solve it. A simple program in any programing language would do. If you cannot solve this, please do not apply.
Write a function foo(x) where foo(foo(x)) = -x (assume x to be an integer, and foo(x) has to be always real), any programming language would do. Before submitting the answers, please verify that the output of foo(foo(10)) should be -10 and foo(foo(-10)) should be 10.
Working behind the scenes, the ideal candidate has a unique blend of technical expertise and insatiable curiosity, with a methodical, analytical mindset.
You should be comfortable working alongside a team as well as independently in the design and development of mission-critical websites, applications, and layers of the infrastructure.
The selected candidate must have in-depth knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures. The developer will be responsible for building and maintaining functional and stable web applications.
Develop server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database
Ensure high performance and responsiveness to front-end applications and integrate the elements
Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
1.Write clean code to develop functional web applications
2.Gather and address technical and design requirements
3.Building reusable code and libraries for future use
4.Implementation of security and data protection
5.Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
6.Design robust APIs to support mobile and desktop users
Senior PHP Developer Jobs In Jaipur
We are looking for self-motivated, hard-working and passionate web developers with a minimum of 3 to 4 years of industry experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
Understanding frameworks - Codeigniter, Laravel
Front-end development including HTML / CSS / jQuery (essential)
Understanding of Ajax (essential)
Experience with web service technologies (REST, JSON/XML)
Comfortable researching and adopting new technologies
Expert level CMS (Plugin / theme development / API) development
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: ₹400,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 per year
We are looking to hire a talented PHP Developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter, Magento.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Location: Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Indore, Pune, Bangalore