- Provides free and subscription-based website and email services hosted and operated at data centres in Mumbai and Hyderabad.
- Serve global audience and customers through sophisticated content delivery networks.
- Operate a service infrastructure using the latest technologies for web services and a very large storage infrastructure.
- Provides virtualized infrastructure, allows seamless migration and the addition of services for scalability.
- Pioneers and earliest adopters of public cloud and NoSQL big data store - since more than a decade.
- Provide innovative internet services with work on multiple technologies like php, java, nodejs, python and c++ to scale our services as per need.
- Has Internet infrastructure peering arrangements with all the major and minor ISPs and telecom service providers.
- Have mail traffic exchange agreements with major Internet services.
This job position provides competitive professional opportunity both to experienced and aspiring engineers. The company's technology and operations groups are managed by senior professionals with deep subject matter expertise.
The company believes having an open work environment offering mentoring and learning opportunities with an informal and flexible work culture, which allows professionals to actively participate and contribute to the success of our services and business.
Job Role and Responsibilties:
1. Full lifecycle (SDLC) application development.
2. Designing, coding and debugging existing code.
3. Understanding of front end and user interface engineering design.
4. Software testing and quality assurance.
5. Integration of the modules in the existing systems.
6. Evaluation and identification of the new technology developments in the work domain.
7. Maintaining standard practices and compliances.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
A graduate degree or senior Diploma in engineering or technology with 4-8 years of experience in some or all of the following.
- PHP, Integration with MemCache, Membase, MySQL, Oracle, CDB/BDB, Error Handling and debuggers
- Data Structures,
- HTML / XHTML, CSS, java-script, Smarty
- Web Services, SOAP, XML, REST
- Code optimization, Scaling, Session management, Version control Systems
- MIME Parsing, Large data processing in PHP (encoding, parsing, escaping for special characters etc.)
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Backend Java developer. Should be able to work on all layers of a java-based web application.
Expertise in core java.
Strong skills in algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming.
Strong skills in designing scalable web systems.
Experience in working on REST services and libraries like spring and hibernate.
Experience in writing complex queries and understanding database concepts and configurations. (MySQL)
Understanding of design patterns.
Experience in microservices architecture will be a plus.
Experience in third-party integrations.
Good to have knowledge of AWS, prometheus, kubernetes and other monitoring tools.
Min exp 1 year. Must be from Pune since we are not able to provide relocation.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Requirements and qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Lead design, development, implementation and maintenance of applications & back-end services demonstrating service-oriented architecture.
- Design, build, test, and maintain scalable APIs, services, and systems within the platform.
- Choose the right Data Structures, tools, and tech stacks and do high-level design with guidance.
- Build, develop, mentor, review code and coach junior team members.
- Extensive knowledge of ElasticSearch, MongoDB or Cassandra, Redis, SQS and data streaming (Spark, Flink, Kafka streams, storm, etc.).
- Well versed in Kafka Understanding cloud native technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, capable to cover full development lifecycle including CI/CD
- Experience in use of source code management system like GIT, bitbucket and build tools like ant, maven, Gradle or make.
- Take great pride in Code quality and developer productivity.
- Put in Microservcies architecture in place that paves road for scalability, efficiency, observability, and availability.
- Build (and open source) data processing, storage and fetch systems at the petabyte scale with the lowest cost/GB while still responding in milliseconds at the 99th percentile.
- Write algorithms and services to influence personalisation and recommendation from a real-time recommendation engine for both home feed to surface most viral videos + video e-commerce
- Build machine learning pipelines using Kinesis,Spark/Flink/TensorFlow etc
- Agile methodologies, Sprint management, Roadmap, Mentoring, Documenting, Software architecture
- Proven experience in handling large infrastructure and distributed systems Liaison with Product Management, DevOps, QA, Client and other teams Your Experience Across The Years in the Roles You’ve Played
- Have total or more 7 - 9 years of experience with 2-3 years in a startup. Have B.Tech or M.Tech or equivalent academic qualification from premier institute. Experience in Product companies working on Internet-scale applications is preferred
- Thoroughly aware of cloud computing infrastructure on AWS leveraging cloud native service and infrastructure services to design solutions.
- Follow Cloud Native Computing Foundation leveraging mature open source projects including understanding of containerisation/Kubernetes.
We Value Engineers Who Are :
- Customer-focused: We believe that doing what’s right for the creator is ultimately what will drive our business forward.
- Obsessed with Quality: Your Production code just works & scales linearly
- Team players. You believe that more can be achieved together. You listen to feedback and also provide supportive feedback to help others grow/improve.
- Pragmatic: We do things quickly to learn what our creators desire. You know when it’s appropriate to take shortcuts that don’t sacrifice quality or maintainability
The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
A fun-life balance
A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon. ��
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications with Vue.js as the front-end framework.
Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
• Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
• In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
• Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
• Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
• MySQL profiling and query optimization
As an Application Developer at Bridgei2i, you will participate in development and implementation of custom projects and products of Bridgei2i in Business Intelligence Applications. The role includes working closely with lead, testers, project managers, designers.
You are expected to develop prototypes of the system design and work with lead, backend developers, testers and project managers as appropriate throughout development cycle. You will be developing bug free, maintainable, scalable web applications.
- Experience of 1 + year's atleast in application development
- Possess good knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD), algorithm and data structure
- Basic knowledge of web services (SOAP & Restful)
- Basic knowledge of relation database, SQL
- Knowledge in any of one of UI frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJS, NPM, node.js, JQuery) , or Spring or Struts
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements
Software engineering takes the central roles for building products and systems. You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our web applications, third-party data integration, data API, backend systems, or working with monitoring tools and infrastructure may work on our search engine including scoring and relevance, reservation engine, automated pricing engine, business process engine, data applications, devops-related applications, and other
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience with our recent expansion into Southeast Asia and exploration of new product
Having minimal 3 years of experience in software engineering, application development, or system development
Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
Comfortable working up and down the technology stack
Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things
Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university