Secondary Research Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Well funded Research Start-up
Key Responsibilities :
- Play an active role in all aspects of client project execution (operationalize research designs, sampling plans, questionnaire development and digitization, issue trees, synthesis reports, etc.)
- Take charge of identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, executing analysis, and presenting findings to case team members and client stakeholders.
- Recommend and explain research methods and techniques appropriate for projects focused on topics such as customer segmentation, customer experience mapping, value chain mapping, market sizing and go-to-market
- Design research approach, collect market information, perform analysis, and deliver actionable insights to client executive teams.
- 4-year B Tech / 5-year Integrated Dual Degree.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience in market research.
- Strong quantitative / analytical background.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
- Willingness to travel
Quizizz helps teachers do two things
- Turn their tests and assessments from something most students dread into an event that students look forward to.
- Turn lectures from a one-way information delivery system that most students are least bothered by into an engaging conversation.
Teachers have been really kind to us. Because we built something useful for them, they rewarded us by telling their colleagues about Quizizz. This propelled us to become one of the top 5 ed-tech platforms in the world.
75 million teachers and students use Quizizz in over 100 countries every month. We haven't spent a single dollar on marketing or acquiring new customers.
Our mission is to motivate students in every classroom and help teachers do that. We have made significant progress, but we still have a long way to go. This is why we need you.
About this role
Quizizz is a platform that enables educators to engage their students with interactive learning experiences. As a User Experience Researcher, you will be:
- Working on projects that improve the experience of both students and teachers on Quizizz.
- Identifying unmet needs of the audience and contributing towards shaping the product map.
- Interacting with folks from around the world as our product has a truly global user base!
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a User Experience Researcher.
- Have a good understanding of research methods and how to customize them based on the problem statement.
- Able to think of the big picture and the implications of the project across the organization, defining the scope and timeline for the projects.
- Able to plan and execute research with minimal guidance.
- Able to ask the right questions, steer the conversation and build consensus.
- Good at storytelling and holding the interest of the audience.
At Quizizz, we have built a world-class team of talented individuals. While we all care deeply about our work, we also ensure that we maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support includes travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious meals including breakfast and lunch served at the office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Quizizz is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity is key to our success.
We are looking for a methodical Market Research Analyst to discover customer preferences and statistical data in order to support customers during their decisionmaking process regarding product designs, prices, and promotions. The ideal candidate will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
SKILLS YOU MUST HAVE: Growth Consulting, Competitive Benchmarking, Secondary Research, Market Sizing Strategy Consulting, Company Analysis, Swot Analysis, Primary Research, Market Research, Industry Analysis
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Perform a valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Collecting data on customers, competitors and marketplace and consolidating information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Carry out quantitative and/or qualitative research
- Analyze and interpret data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus group transcripts
- Utilize statistical software to manage and organize information monitoring the progress of research projects
- Design specific research methods such as questionnaires and surveys
- Develop industry-specific, vertical-level nuances as the function matures
- Maintaining the research knowledge repositories with up-to-date content
- Actively develop domain expertise, leveraging subject matter experts, and external sources
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- 5+ years experience in the market research or related field
- Experience in conducting research and business statistics, exposure to interacting with senior leaders.
- MBA or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Business research includes strategy research, country analysis, competitor analysis, market analysis, financial analysis, qualitative and quantitative benchmarking, Porter's five forces, SWOT analysis, company analysis, industry analysis, and other
- Excellent Research skills and experience of working on research tools & databases
- Good summarization skills
- Good executive presence, ability to deal with senior partners
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision, and with geographically dispersed teams
- Good problem-solving skills
- Think strategically – should be able to understand the larger picture
- Flexible - ability to adapt to changing dynamics quickly