Secondary Research Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Key skills: Secondary research, report writing, Strategic activities, CI activities
Qualification: MBA Marketing(Must Have)
- Over 3-5 years of experience in consulting environment
- Would have worked on verity of projects with special focus on Growth Strategy
- Consulting, Market Entry, Competitor Intelligence, Opportunity Screening and Analysis, Communications and Strategic Marketing, Customer Segmentation, Innovation/Digital Transformation
- Conversant in advanced PowerPoint, Advanced Excel and other office tools
- Highly reliable and attentive, well organized
- High communication skills and team player
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Well funded Research Start-up
Key Responsibilities :
- Play an active role in all aspects of client project execution (operationalize research designs, sampling plans, questionnaire development and digitization, issue trees, synthesis reports, etc.)
- Take charge of identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, executing analysis, and presenting findings to case team members and client stakeholders.
- Recommend and explain research methods and techniques appropriate for projects focused on topics such as customer segmentation, customer experience mapping, value chain mapping, market sizing and go-to-market
- Design research approach, collect market information, perform analysis, and deliver actionable insights to client executive teams.
- 4-year B Tech / 5-year Integrated Dual Degree.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience in market research.
- Strong quantitative / analytical background.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
- Willingness to travel
We are looking for a methodical Market Research Analyst to discover customer preferences and statistical data in order to support customers during their decisionmaking process regarding product designs, prices, and promotions. The ideal candidate will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
SKILLS YOU MUST HAVE: Growth Consulting, Competitive Benchmarking, Secondary Research, Market Sizing Strategy Consulting, Company Analysis, Swot Analysis, Primary Research, Market Research, Industry Analysis
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Perform a valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Collecting data on customers, competitors and marketplace and consolidating information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Carry out quantitative and/or qualitative research
- Analyze and interpret data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus group transcripts
- Utilize statistical software to manage and organize information monitoring the progress of research projects
- Design specific research methods such as questionnaires and surveys
- Develop industry-specific, vertical-level nuances as the function matures
- Maintaining the research knowledge repositories with up-to-date content
- Actively develop domain expertise, leveraging subject matter experts, and external sources
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- 5+ years experience in the market research or related field
- Experience in conducting research and business statistics, exposure to interacting with senior leaders.
- MBA or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Business research includes strategy research, country analysis, competitor analysis, market analysis, financial analysis, qualitative and quantitative benchmarking, Porter's five forces, SWOT analysis, company analysis, industry analysis, and other
- Excellent Research skills and experience of working on research tools & databases
- Good summarization skills
- Good executive presence, ability to deal with senior partners
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision, and with geographically dispersed teams
- Good problem-solving skills
- Think strategically – should be able to understand the larger picture
- Flexible - ability to adapt to changing dynamics quickly