Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) Jobs in Pune
Energy Exemplar is the market leader in Energy Modelling & Simulation Products. Energy Exemplar customers across the globe are modelling their energy markets with confidence to make billion-dollar decisions
Job Overview for GIS Data Analyst
You should be a self-starter with high motivation and will be a core member of the Energy Data team. You will be responsible for developing the company’s competence in geographic energy data collection, maintenance, and delivery to customers through our extensive suite of SaaS products. Our products support companies engaged in power and natural gas markets on 6 continents. Our customers are industry leaders in supply, transportation, delivery, operations and trading and our products allow our customers to deliver their optimal solution. Our data are sourced from hundreds of websites in many languages and your job is to ensure that we have the geographic reference to make sense of the data. You will use your creativity, pattern recognition skills, satellite and aerial imagery and other public sources to provide geographic reference data across the energy industry. You will work with the Energy Data Analysts to teach them basic GIS research capabilities. Learnings out of this role will build foundation of skills necessary to advance to roles such as Energy Market Analyst or Data Scientist.
Education & Experience
- Master’s/Post Graduate Diploma degree in Geoinformatics/GIS, Geoinformatics & Natural Resources Engineering, Remote sensing & GIS, GIS/Spatial Data Science with Bachelors/Masters in Energy/Energy Management /Electrical Engg/Power System/Oil and Gas Management/Petroleum/Geophysics & Other Energy Industry related degrees would be preferred OR
Master’s/Post Graduate Diploma degree/Bachelor’s in Geoinformatics/GIS, Geoinformatics & Natural Resources Engineering, Remote sensing & GIS, GIS/Spatial Data Science, or any engineering streams
- 2+ years of experience working with GIS Systems/Database, GIS data management / GIS data handling and processing/GIS data engineering
- Proficiency in handling GIS data with SQL, Python/R
- Exposure to mapping tools QGIS/ARCGIS/Visio/FME
- Expertise in spatial modelling and geospatial analytics (Raster/Vector tools)
- Proven experience working with geospatial data integration and testing
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong drive for results. You have a proven record of shepherding experiments to create successful shipping products/services.
About Energy Exemplar
Energy Exemplar is the global market leader in the technology of optimization-based energy market simulation. Our software suite, headlined by PLEXOS and Aurora, is used across every region of the world for a wide range of applications, from short-term analysis to long-term planning studies. Driven by the frenetic pace of advancements in computing technology and mathematical algorithms, our people continually think of novel approaches and more realistic simulations that enhance decision making, create market opportunities that benefit us all and enable utilities and regulatory authorities to become smarter, more energy efficient and profitable. Energy Exemplar continues to ‘push the envelope’, being first-to-market with the latest advances in mathematical programming and energy market simulation theory, as it strives to offer the most comprehensive simulation software to its customer base. Development continues to be headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia, led by Glenn Drayton and backed by a team with expertise in software development, operations research, economics, mathematics, statistics, and electrical engineering.
For more details, please visit http://www.energyexemplar.com
Job Position: Sr. Graphic Designer – 2D / Visualizer
- Creative bent of mind, enthusiastic & understanding of Event work
- Convert client brief into Design Concepts
- Develop creative ideas & Concepts
- Understand & work within Brand Guidelines of Clients
- Should have knowledge of all 2D Software eg : Illustrator, Photoshop, Coreldraw, InDesign, Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Print technology, responsible for print specifications
- Hands on experience of working on event collaterals, Event branding / Conferences / Set Designs etc
- Visualize & create out of the box solutions
- Should have knowledge of Animation, Videos & video editing, After Effects software
- Should be able to work under pressure & complete work as per deadlines