Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) Jobs in Pune
Job Position: Sr. Graphic Designer – 2D / Visualizer
- Creative bent of mind, enthusiastic & understanding of Event work
- Convert client brief into Design Concepts
- Develop creative ideas & Concepts
- Understand & work within Brand Guidelines of Clients
- Should have knowledge of all 2D Software eg : Illustrator, Photoshop, Coreldraw, InDesign, Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Print technology, responsible for print specifications
- Hands on experience of working on event collaterals, Event branding / Conferences / Set Designs etc
- Visualize & create out of the box solutions
- Should have knowledge of Animation, Videos & video editing, After Effects software
- Should be able to work under pressure & complete work as per deadlines
Participating in all design phases (strategy, design and execution) to understand the intent & details involved
Articulating phase by phase deliverables for internal teams and consultants / vendors
Preparing expectations and delivery parameters
Ensuring documentation is done by individuals
Be part of design / presentations to clients / consultants
Decoding design and breaking it down to tasks & action points
Prepare tasks based on monthly / weekly deliverables
Bridging the gaps if any for designers/ team internally or externally
Ensuring time schedules are met by various team members external teams
Monthly / weekly / daily meeting and Follow-ups with Internal & External teams. Getting work / task done
Planning work meetings and implementing action points
Allotting tasks and driving these tasks internally & externally
Identifying and scrutinizing vendors for various tasks. Thoroughly checking their work samples & capabilities.(if any)
Submitting reports / feedback internally and to the client
Checking and refining vendor work dockets, which are prepared by team to be sent to vendors / consultants
Solving queries and resolving issues
Evaluating quotes and work samples along with the team
Timely checks and scrutiny of work that’s getting made Internal and External
Making reports of various milestones/ phases and discussing with client and internal team
Validating and approving work done Internal and External phase by phase costs and time schedules
Ensuring design Intent is met
Presentations to client if any
Understanding overall project / design expectations
Planning and allotting work to teams
Review and scrutiny of work
Managing team schedules and project time lines
Ensuring project schedules/ timelines and design intent is met
Escalation management and solution driven approach
Maintaining and protecting our reputation
Managing client relationship
Ensuring successful project completion
Systematic, Meticulous, Smart, Energetic, Articulate, Strict, Leader.
- Must be passionate about designing for web and social media
- Must have experience in Facebook & Google Ad Graphics Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, CorelDraw and Photoshop)
- Must have video creation experience
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, Must be quick in understanding and implementing ideas
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- With Good Communication Skills.
- Experience 3+ yrs
What will I be doing?
As the UX Lead, focused on our Core Experience area, you will define a cohesive strategy and deliver cross-team, multi-phase projects from concept through implementation.
You need to lead an existing team that will be focused on creating a simple, easy-to-use, and best-in-class experience for our users. You'll lead a team of 4-5 product designers not only by means of their product work, and you'll also be a coach and foster their career development
You'll work cohesively with the leadership and engineering team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the product’s present UX pitfalls, optimization, and growth opportunity or the impact of a user problem and then help tune the project scope accordingly with the product partners
- Understand frequency of usage and the relative importance of a feature/experience, and how it fits into the complete product
- Rationally narrow down to a design recommendation with a strong focus on short-term and long-term implications of the choice Independently deliver high-quality visual design work and support the production with the engineering partners
- Write relevant front end code (HTML, CSS)
What Skill do I need?
- We emphasize proof of work more than your credentials. Lead and support key design projects
- Relevant work experience of 5+years (preferably in a start-up space)
- Demonstrated experience leading multidisciplinary UX/Product design teams to deliver high-quality projects at scale
- Proficient in Sketch, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- Has experience working in AGILE methodology
- Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web
CITTA is a Premium Quality Natural Baby Bath & Skin Care Brand That is Safe, Tested and Gentle. CITTA Products are Free of Toxins, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oil, Allergens and are Dermatologically Tested. We are a Cruelty Free Brand. We are expanding our core team who are determined to achieve results.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Creative visual approach while designing Ad creative, print ads, merchandising etc
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using in market design tools
• Create short videos using latest software as per the requirement
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Establish creative direction for the company
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Graphic Designer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Strong understanding of marketing and communication
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive feedback.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
• Understanding of website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.