- Development and unit testing of web applications including back-end (microservices), maintenance & level 3 support of the same
- Assist Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Tech Lead in project planning (provide estimates, risk analysis, requirements analysis, technical options)
- Software Architecture
- Involvement in full life cycle of projects (including requirement analysis and system design, development and support if required)
- Support and work collaboratively with teams across areas of design, development, quality assurance and operations
- Commit your knowledge and experience into team success
- A small amount of travel (when needed) to work with other offices
- Attend meetings to discuss and demonstrate solutions at both technical and business level
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years web application development experience
- 3+ years developing with Python
- 3+ years developing with C# and .NET Framework 4.x
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI 2, LINQ, and WCF
- Dependency Injection and other common ASP.NET MVC design patterns
- Experience with API design and development using REST
- Experience with performance optimization
- Experience integrating security best practices into the SDLC
- Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP) and OOP patterns
- Experience with Git
- 1+ years of Agile development experience
- Experience manipulating and working with data in a variety of forms: csv, xml, json, structured and unstructured
- Experience with SQL database schema design and querying. Microsoft SQL Server and PostGreSQL are used and preferred.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence, or BitBucket is a plus.
- SPA (Single Page Application) design and implementation is a plus
- Experience with any ORM such as Entity Framework or NHibernate is a plus (NHibernate is preferred)
- Experience with TypeScript is a plus
- Experience with MS Build is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus
- Experience with Object Mapping Frameworks (AutoMapper, etc) is a plus
- Understanding of OOD, DDD and TDD is a plus
- AWS-based development is a plus
- Knowledge of Flask is a plus.
- Clever personality
- Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”, courageous
About the job
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technology Lead (Python or Node), who adopts a hands-on approach and loves to build scalable, distributed and large web / mobile products. You would be responsible for designing the architecture, reviewing the code, building the technology and deploying web/mobile applications.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Architect scalable software solutions and mentor a team of high performing developers.
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, SCRUM ceremonies, and troubleshoot to ensure uptime for live systems etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field from a premier college.
- Prior 4+ years of experience in back-end development (Python/ Golang) in a start-up or a dynamic work environment.
- Good exposure in writing and optimizing SQL for high-performance systems.
- Understanding of asyncio and eventloop/ uvloop concepts. Knowledge of frameworks such as Quart/ Fastapi/ Starlette is preferred.
- Knowledge of AWS; Caching technologies like Redis, Memcache; ELK; mySQL Databases, etc.
- Strong understanding of System Design, Microservice Architecture, Kafka, Pub/Sub, Message queues, and in-memory data stores etc.
- Customer oriented, responsive to changes, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
We offer an innovative, fast paced, and entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the centre of leading change by leveraging technology and creating boundless impact in the FinTech ecosystem.
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Perform validation and verification testing and debud code.
· Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
· Experience working in an agile environment
· Experience in implementing Object-Oriented Python, Django.
· Good understanding on Django ORM.
· Experienced in interfacing with *third party API’s using REST
· Worked with varieties of Relational Databases (RDBMS) like SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
· Experience in Version Control with Git and Bitbucket.
· Experience with JIRA the development progress and tracking deadlines of the project
· Knowledge in Pandas, Numpy will be addons
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science , MCA
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining .NET applications working within a team
- Working quickly to implement features with a focus on quality code
- Providing technical guidance for more junior developers
- Supporting QA and deployment efforts
What you need to have:
- Graduate or Diploma in Computers
- Good in writing SQL, GIT
- Knowledge of .net core 3.1 or above
- Banking/ NBFC/ Financial Institution backgroud will be a plus
Premagic helps photographers to streamline their workflow, maximize their brand exposure & get more referral leads to grow their business. At the core, we are a CRM, Media storage and a kickass gallery for photographers.
We have more than 65 Million media files shared through Premagic and handle at least 1Tb of traffic per month, just on our CDN. We perform 500K on the fly image resizes per day using our in-house lambda. We are currently exploring how ML can be used to make photographers jobs easier.
What your typical day looks like
Develop product ideas into working prototypes based on the problems faced by customers.
- Analyze feasibility, cost and return of investments for product ideas.
- Suggest solutions for the problem, which is user friendly, technically simple and elegant.
- Break down features into smaller deliverables and implement solutions in a way your module is scalable and can be integrated with other services with little effort.
What we expect from you
Strong Programmer with hands-on experience in building products for 2 - 4 years.
- Knowledge in managing AWS/Azure/GCP/ any cloud resources. We self host our Redis database (Yeah! Redis is a database), use S3 and CDN aggressively and a bunch of EC2s and a load balancer for processing data.
- Work on multiple technologies and apps. As a founding Engineer, we expect you to contribute across multiple apps and services.
You are the right fit, if
You are someone whom your peers look up to for technical guidance and architectural decisions.
- You can create an app end to end - right from design to build, test and deploy.
- You are willing to work on multiple technologies and apps and don't overly idolize a particular framework or language.
- You know that you're creating apps for the end customer and not to satisfy your internal thirst to try a new library or framework out. Just write clean code.
- You pay attention to detail and have an eye for great UI/UX
- You know your stuff. You know what you're talking about and you're fine with admitting things you don't know about and you're willing to learn the new stuff.
Why work with us
Pair program and work with the founders to build world-class software that elevates how photographers run their business. 2 out of 3 founders code, and has more than 16 years of combined experience in building enterprise-grade products in the past.
- At Premagic, you'll be diving right into the hustle and bustle of a growing young early-stage startup. You'll be wearing multiple hats and not just a code monkey here.
- You play a key role in nurturing and growing the team here. Want to try your hand at digital marketing? Sales? You have the freedom to contribute to it.
- You get to experience and cultivate your entrepreneurial mindset here by working with the founding team. And even the freedom to start your own projects at Premagic.
- You are responsible for moulding the app that future photographers would use. You have the power to decide, what features make the app and how a feature should be designed.
- Frontend Tech stack: Typescript, React, Redux and Electron
- Backend Tech stack: Python, Flask, Falcon, Django, Redis, Postgres orchestrated via Docker on AWS Infra.
DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, that not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
The Language Engineering team works on the source code analyzers, including both programming languages and configuration-as-code systems. As a member of the Language Engineering team, you will work on building the best, most comprehensive, Python analyzer in the world. You will add new rules and Autofixes for finding more issues with code and automatically fixing them. You will be involved with the Python community to understand the problems with static analysis tools in the ecosystem.
As a member of the Language Engineering team, you will:
Identify bad code practices in Python and write new analyzers to detect them.
Improve the coverage of automatically fixable issues.
Ensure fewer false positives are reported by the analyzer.
Work on the internal tools that support analysis runtimes.
Contribute to open-source static analysis tools.
We’re looking for someone who has:
Strong foundational knowledge in Computer Science.
At least 2 years of professional software development experience in Python.
Understanding of the nuances of execution of the source code (AST, data flow graphs, etc).
Familiarity with Python best practices followed in the industry.
Native experience with Linux/Unix environment.
A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices.
We offer competitive compensation with meaningful stock options, a generous vacation policy, and a workstation of your choice, to name a few of the perks.
- Developing and supporting ASP.NET, C#, web applications, using MVC 5 and .NET Core
- Developing and supporting SQL database structures, using Entity Framework code first
- Utilizing frameworks such as Bootstrap and CSS for responsive web design
- Follow established development standards and processes which help to consistently deliver high quality applications.
- Continue development of skills and expertise on current and emerging technologies.
- 3 to 9 years of experience developing C# .NET applications
- Experience with .NET Core 2.1 and or 4.5, MVC frameworks, Web API, Entity Framework 6 or above
- Experience with SOLID design principles
- Excellent communication and documentation skills is a must
- Experience with agile development process including scrums, Kanban boards, sprint reviews, and backlog grooming sessions
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, including the Portal and DevOps
We are looking for a high-performing Developer to build our ecommerce platform and API framework powered by Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Candidates for this role will be passionate about well-written code, testing, and excel at coming up with simple approaches to complex problems.
Our work culture is overachiever, very amiable, and at the same time always charged with excitement. We encourage our team members to take responsibility and grow into future leaders in the industry.
- Understand project requirements, writing bug-free clean code and ensure that the solution works per the agreed architecture, SLAs, KPIs and business model
- Integrate Django backend with third party API
- 100% Hands-on role
- Adapt to rapidly evolving requirements and changing priorities and drive the team accordingly
- Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code and ensure quality control in the process.
- Continually drive products towards a meaningful balance between user needs, business objectives and technical feasibility
- Operate in a hyper-collaborative way and follow these guiding principles: Value common sense and simplicity over complexity.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science from a reputed University
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in Django and Python.
- React and/or Angular for front end
- Proficiency in MongoDB and MySql
- Technical Skills: JIRA, Gitlab, Rest API, GCP or AWS
- Experience in performance profiling, tuning, and optimization, caching mechanisms with Enterprise level applicants
- Experience in writing unit testing and test case automation.
- Ability to operate in an Agile environment with a start-up mentality and unstructured environment, Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world.
- At least 4 years of experience programming in Python.
- Develop application code and modules for business and technical requirements.
- Tune up design for maintainability, scalability and efficiency.
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex issues.
- Perform unit tests and fix bugs.
- Integrate best qualitative practices in design and development aspects of programs.
- Ability to mentor subordinates.
- Excellent communication skills.