Strong problem-solving capabilities and able to independently think through a challenge.
Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
Every project can be different, and there may not be a “template” to work off of. Need someone who can be resourceful and has a “figure it out” attitude
2+ years of experience in Salesforce or other development
BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related years of experience and technical skills
Salesforce certifications preferred, e.g. Certified Salesforce Administrator, Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder, Platform Developer II
Experience in Salesforce CRM app development with strong expertise in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and / or Force.com at an enterprise level
Experience with SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, User Security Models, Page Layouts, Email Services, Dashboards, Tasks, and Events
Experience with Lightning Components, Design System, APEX Classes, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Approval Processes, Aura, and Flow
Verify and validate complete end-to-end testing with the business and client/carrier
Expert knowledge of Object-Oriented programming
Experience with database design concepts and use of SOQL, SOSL, and SQL
Experience with Salesforce API and Web Services (REST/SOAP/Bulk)
Experience with environment management, release management, code versioning, deployment methodologies, and CI/CD tools
Utilize strong written and oral communication skills to regularly update stakeholders on project status, e.g. project phase, issues/roadblocks, go-live dates, etc.
About SkillTurk Automation
We are looking for resources with the below skills set
Must-Have Skill: C#, .Net Core
Good to have: SQL, CosmosDB, IoT, Azure Functions
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement Salesforce integration architectures for data and process integration with other non-SF systems
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the integration requirements and involve in development
- Provide technical leadership, setting best practices (e.g., integration and application development, deployment, testing, iterative refinement)
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Understand key SFDC architecture concepts and influence design for requirements.
- Support in translations of Functional requirements into detailed technical requirements
- Design and prepare the integrations process flows
- Prepare the technical design for the salesforce application considering all the functional, technical, and integration needs of the application
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd part APIs
- Responsible for driving operational excellence by implementing strategies for continuous delivery of Salesforce and any dependent software on the cloud
- Ensure the on-time delivery of enhancements or modifications to ongoing production systems
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the implementation requirements and deliver with quality
- Work with technical and business stakeholders to maintain and enhance applications in iterative release cycles
- Remain up to date on the newest Salesforce releases and manage the impact on the business.
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes to the immediate team
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analysts, QA analysts and project managers.
- Mentor junior developers, handle the team with the individual contributor’s role
- 10-12 years Salesforce experience, predominately with Salesforce Lighting. Must have experience in designing solutions.
- Experience coding with Apex, Java Script, Visual Force and Lightning Components, specifically LWC.
- Must have prior experience managing full life cycle SFDC implementations, while holding down the role of Salesforce Lead.
- Ability to Perform configuration, customization, integration, and support of Salesforce.com
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model
- Understanding the release management and software development life cycle
- Should be able to review code of development team members
- Strong communication skills to ask relevant questions in client/dev team meeting etc. & able to work around release related dependencies across projects
- Comfortable in client calls including executive sponsors and stakeholders
- Knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practices around design and development.
- Good to have experience in Release Management tools
- Designing and implementing integration architectures for data and process integration
- Experience with both Salesforce CRM and custom applications built on the Salesforce Platform
We are looking for a Wordpress Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable websites. Must be proficient in Custom Development including plugins, payment gateways, shipping gateways and various themes including Divi, Elementor, Visual Composer.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications, and your roles and responsibilities include managing application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Good communication skills.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs.
- Day shift
- 5 days a week
- Performance bonus
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices. Role: Individual Contributor Role.
• Exposure to data modelling and ability to develop complex queries & procedures
• Manage and monitor performance, capacity and security of the database
• Continuously improve the performance of the database in alliance with the Database Adminstrator by optimizing jobs, procedures & queries
➢ Candidates with experience in ecommerce / online retail is added value.
➢ Communication Skills – Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to explain ideas very clearly.
➢ Self–motivated and flexible, with an ability to work independently.
Certification: PD1 Must
Must Skills: LWC, Aura, Apex, Sales / Service Cloud, communities.
Rate: $10/hr USD
● Maintain relationships with identified customers
● Revenue enablement by upsell, cross-sell, etc
● Be the company’s face for the customer
● Solve for pet’s needs
What we offer:
• Learning & Development: Work with veterinarians in a start-up environment with a steep
• Ownership: Individually lead important charters with high impact potential
• Employee first culture: Putting employees above everything else. Be surrounded by positivity
and furry friends
• Perks & benefits: Salary matching market compensation.
Concretio Apps was incorporated in 2014 by Mr. Abhinav Gupta (Salesforce MVP 8 times in a row), with a motive to build a team of passionate individuals, who want to develop high-quality solutions and enjoy challenges posed by rapidly changing technology. Concretio Apps aims to grow steadily with its positive and friendly environment. Flexi work timings and work from home option (Once you are on client project), fully paid Certifications, 360 degree grooming, 5 days a week and great work life balance are some of our key USPs, along with other employee-friendly policies.
At Concretio, we believe that work can happen from anywhere. We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they're across the table or across the world from each other. We are open for the Remote / Work from Home option as well, so location is not a constraint anymore.
- Developing applications for the Salesforce.com platform.
- Coding APEX and custom applications for Salesforce instances.
- Design, code, configure, document, deliver and support solutions to meet business needs in Salesforce, including configurations, customizations, and integrations.
- Work with Application Architects and Tech Leads to design integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems across the enterprise.
- Code, configure, unit test, and create supporting documentation for application development tasks.
- Demonstrated experience building integrations with Salesforce.com (REST/SOAP - XML/JSON)
Soft Skills Checklist
- Always learning attitude, with the rapidly changing Salesforce and Tech landscape, it’s a must.
- Consultant mindset, we will help you develop these soft skills, but an open attitude is needed. Talking to a client/business user, understanding their pain points, and delivering a solution are key to project success here.
- Sense of ownership and self-discipline: We don’t like chasing our people for status multiple times a day. If you are the one who enjoys taking ownership of tasks and delivering them without much monitoring, you will love it here.
Tech Skills Checklist
- Strong Salesforce basics i.e. Configuration/Clicks concepts.
- Apex, Visualforce, Lightning (Aura/LWC).
- Excellent programming skills with a good understanding of OOPS.
- Knowledge of any DBMS (Tables, Joins, Relationships, SQL, Normalisation).
- Experience of Chrome Extensions/Apps, Electronjs, or NativeScript (nice to have).
Cultural Alignment Checklist
- The educational part doesn't matter much.
- CODING: Know, love and be comfortable in it.
- OPEN Mindset: An open, curious and learner profile is a must. WWW is changing at a crazy pace, we need someone who is open to adapting to this pace of change in Salesforce and tech.
- We expect our team to crack suitable Salesforce certifications as KRAs, and happily sponsor the fees for the same.
- Sense of Ownership: We are not going to put a manager on your head, who will seek status updates every few hours (multiple times in a day). You will be given a task, and the expectation will be to own the 100% success and failure for the same. We are never short on public praise and giving credit for a successful show.
- Excellent Craftsmanship: We differentiate and take pride in what we build and deliver to customers across the globe. Mediocrity is not appreciated here in anything. Top-quality code, deliverables, and communication is something we expect and continuously work to improve on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong Communication Skills: It's actually a MUST have for your experience level.
Nice to have
- Salesforce Communities (Classic and using Communities).
- Taking ideas to AppExchange (OEM, Security Review).
- Developing SPA (Single Page Applications) in Salesforce.
- Hands-on experience in one or more JS/CSS frameworks (jQuery, React, Angular, Vue, Bootstrap, Foundation, etc).
- Hands-on experience in Cordova, Ionic, and Hybrid mobile development.
- How OAuth, SOAP, SAML, and other integration patterns work.
- NoSQL and how modern database systems work.
- Classic DBMS MySQL, Postgres etc.
- AWS, Google or Microsoft cloud experience.
To know more about us, please visit www.centiro.com
Working at Centiro is different. Inspiring, challenging and rewarding. We are on a rapid path of expansion and are looking for talents with a passion and drive to make a difference. This is an exciting time to be joining & strengthening the team and shape the future together.
What will you do?
As an Application Specialist (AS), you are responsible for analysing customer requirements, developing and maintaining system integrations and components, including but not limited to; application to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer, and/or EDI and SQL queries. AS is fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of same for the application-application integrations.
Primary responsibilities will also include understanding product architecture, design dependencies, troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support to the development team.
Initially you will learn how our systems function and as you progress you can decide your area of specialization. You create your path; the possibilities are limitless. We work in self-organized teams with varied skills and as an organization follows/obeys a holarchy instead of a hierarchy. In a holarchy, each person’s value comes from his or her individuality and uniqueness instead of rank or seniority.
Who are you?
You are a tech-savvy person with an interest in integrations and how the world of digital affects the modern business. Always with the customer in focus.
You are expected to try, test, learn and implement. You are encouraged to seize opportunities and continuously develop with Centiro’s robust confidence in your ability. You are spurred by continuous improvements and seeing things from a new perspective.A collaborative mindset and aptitude are more important than prestige and personal priorities. With all tasks, everyone is equal in helping each other succeed.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in computer science, engineering from reputed institute
- 2-6 years of proven experience working with system integrations and worked with SQL, MS .Net, Database- MS SQL / Oracle, SQL Server Management Studio, Web services, SFTP
- Working Knowledge of different file formats like IFTMIN, XML, CSV, JSON
- Understands and learns the Software configuration and follows the steps to configure / implement / integrate company or 3rd party products and support client requests.
- Hands-on testing experience to validate integrations / solutions developed and implemented. Has worked with testing tools like SOAPUI/ ReadyAPI/ Postman
- Collaborate with business and technical partners to capture - understand requirements, estimate efforts, and deliver appropriate specification to drive the solutions
- Effectively communicate to management, business owners, and customer stakeholders as well as working closely with software developers.
- Able to define project requirements and manage/Lead small projects independently
- Proven problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and be able to organize their own workload by staying agile and responsive to team needs. Knowledge of JIRA, BMC remedy, Service Now.
Good to have :
- Working knowledge of Supply chain and logistics domain / supply chain ERP - solutions
- Exposure to release cycle, Power BI , Graylog, Grafana
- Experience working with Label scripting in languages like zebra and mark point
- Knowledge of C# , VB script
- 4 years of hands-on experience with AURA components & lightning experience
- 2 years of Lightning Web Components (LWC) experience
- 4+ years of experience with writing and running APEX
- 1 + years of Visual Force experience
- Ability to work independently and come up with good development practices based on the problem.
- 1 year experience on Lightning communities
- 2 years of experience in designing responsive design solutions for various devices including SF1 app & IPAD safari browser