Sales process Jobs in Mumbai
Programmatic & Growth Marketing Platform
Our client is a well capitalized digital startup pioneering full funnel marketing via programmatic media trusted by leading marketers and agencies in India and is expanding its footprint globally.
Head of Growth for India:
Our Client is seeking a prolific business development leader to run the growth function across India, our primary market currently. Incumbent will have full ownership to drive customer acquisition through marketing, direct sales, inside sales and alliances to meet tactical and strategic revenue goals for the business. This is an opportunity to combine your strategic thinking, resourcefulness, as well as growth hacking, solutioning, storytelling and networking skills to drive significant business impact. If you enjoy being the tip of the spear in acquiring customers, then this is the role for you.
● New customer acquisition - both marketers and agencies.
● Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to achieve revenue goals and gross margins.
● Run the complete sales cycle from lead generation to deal closure and customer onboarding.
● Grow company's business in India via direct sales as well as inside sales, partnerships and marketing.
Competencies & Prerequisites:
● 8+ years of relevant experience running the complete sales cycle in selling adtech/martech solutions to senior leaders and CXOs in the brand and agency world.
● Deeply networked in the Indian digital media ecosystem at senior management level, with quality relationships that translates into driving early traction.
● Strong pulse of the market, its evolution and competitive landscape.
● Seasoned storyteller with ability to identify the right target segments, pain points and unmet needs of target customers, and accordingly improvise the pitch and the solution, while optimizing for short term vs. long term goals – internal and external.
What you get: Opportunity to build a global company. Amazing learning experience. Transparent work culture. Meaningful equity in the business.
Finplan International Institue
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ensuring Proper handling of all queries of students & parents by effective counseling.
2. Shall be responsible for achieving the weekly/monthly admission target of the center.
3. Shall be responsible for delivering impactful sales presentations (Webinars / Seminars) to target groups in nearby colleges and institutions
4. Shall be responsible for completing admission process (documentation), batch formation and executing admissions compliance for students
5. Shall execute Institutional tie-ups with the support of the business development head.
6. Shall execute marketing and brand building activities such as festival participation, event conduction in nearby colleges and institutions to develop lead generation with the marketing head.
7. Shall identify and assess gaps to increase sales / enrollments at the center and meet the revenue goals on monthly basis.
About the Company:
Avananta Innovations Pvt. Ltd. is a fast-growing Artificial Intelligence technology company based in Mumbai, which provides cutting-edge AI technology solutions for large and reputed enterprise companies. The company has developed a pioneering conversational Artificial Intelligence solution that is unique, futuristic and cutting-edge; for application across sectors and industries to facilitate customer interactions and service. Our technology is the best in class in Indian market, and has already generated significant business worth millions of rupees from marquee Indian clients, since going live in 2020.
Description & Requirements of the role:
Be a part of a startup building cutting edge conversational AI technology for large enterprise clients. Candidate should ideally have experience selling large ticket size (Rs. 7.5 million+ rupees per year per client) software / technology solutions to large and well reputed enterprise clients in banking, insurance, securities, telecom, etc. Candidate must be able to build relationships with senior clients and have experience with presenting / pitching technology solutions and closing large deals. Candidates must have good written and spoken communication skills. Following is a brief list of the candidate’s responsibilities, not limited to:
- Pitch / present the solution to clients
- Follow up regularly with prospects for quick closure
- Manage & engage with client stakeholders across business, procurement, IT etc.
- Deal closure
- Support & cement relationships with existing clients
- Generate and maintain tracker of leads
- Set up meetings / presentations with clients
This is a unique opportunity for the candidate to be part of a growing and profitable startup which has successfully sold millions of rupees of its unique and cutting-edge technology to reputed Indian business houses. The candidate will be an early member of the sales team and work directly with the founders.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
A graduate / post graduate / MBA with 4 to 5 years of experience in selling large ticket size technology products / solutions to enterprise clients.
Given that our product has successfully generated business worth millions of rupees from reputed, marquee enterprise clients, this is a unique opportunity for the candidate to grow not just professionally, but financially too as we will be offering a very competitive variable pay (commission) for successfully closed deals, in addition to market competitive salary / pay structure.
at Indiamart Intermesh Limited
Our sales professionals focus on face to face sales presentations as they provide our clients an
opportunity to know IndiaMART & value addition IndiaMART can bring to their respective business.
This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.
The job encompasses complete P&L responsibility of a Branch comprising of 20-30 people. He shall be responsible to plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition in line with the laid down processes. The role will involve recruiting & managing direct sales force in the Branch, increasing the productivity level & overall efficiency of the sales team and ensuring target achievement as per the defined targets.
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, client’s work status and receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key
- sales figures and presenting the Branch Sales reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target
- achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & ensure Retention of respective team by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collecting market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for formulation of policy & strategy.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis with his/her team.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to timebound closure.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company’s payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance review for his/her team on regular basis.
ShareNest is India’s first technology-enabled, asset light marketplace that makes second home ownership accessible, affordable and enjoyable for everyone. ShareNest's vision is to enrich lives by democratizing second home ownership, making it enjoyable and making it accessible for all. Our innovative co-ownership model is a unique combination of owning an aspirational, fully managed second home along with the benefit of financial upside from real estate investment.
Founded by Business Head of India's first PropTech Unicorn, ShareNest has secured $1.5 million in seed round from marquee investors, industry leaders and unicorn founders which will help build a base for the business to scale it to new heights.
• Curate prospective buyers and move customers through the sales funnel and cycle
• Nurture potential prospects consistently through diligent follow-up
• Consistently meet/exceed sales targets set at a market, podded level
• Make over 80+ calls a day, 20+ presentations a week in a virtual environment
• Partner with Sales & Central Sales Team to drive the prospect down funnel to close
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned market
• Run a sophisticated sales pipeline management for new outbounds and nurturing
• Understand and build a deep understanding of the assigned market
• Be mission driven, a cultural carrier and ability to work in a team environment
• Travel 10% of the time for team collaboration and market support
• Graduate from any field with 1-3 years of experience in new acquisitions sales
• Proficient Communication skills and fluency in the English language.
• Track record of over-achieving sales targets
• Experience working with CRM systems
• Ability to prioritize and be organized with time management
• Ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a virtual environment.
• Strong written and verbal communicator with internal and external awareness.
• Willingness to work varied schedules based on market needs.
at WorkAmp Spaces
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- The focus for the Sales Operation Manager is to align the Sales team effort to quarter objective and contribute to the outcome.
- The position requires a complete understanding of the business-to-business sales cycle and ability to use knowledge to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Coordinate integration of the sales methodology and content usage into the company’s CRM/ automation application. Explore data management platforms to increase efficiency
- Analyse sales data and creates processes to drive accurate 30-60-90 Day forecasting & funnel management.
- Update & manage the sales content portfolio in conjunction to Product & Marketing initiatives , introduce & improve methods to deliver content to the sales team which are handed out to the market
Who You Are
You are an enthusiastic person and people manager with the ability to teamwork, collaborate their skills and be a supportive team member . You appreciate that “done” is better than “perfect” and find entrepreneurial ways to persevere through obstacles. You manage Cross-functionally, but still move fast to get things done. You believe in the vision of WorkAmp while striving for continuous and ongoing sales efficiency and quality improvements to provide the best Office Solutions for our members. You also have the following:
- Proven experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Experience in Sales Operations in the past
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field;
- certification in sales or marketing will be an asset