Real time media streaming Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Amagi Media Labs is rapidly disrupting the TV broadcasting Industry as we know it. Founded in 2008, Amagi is now the largest TV AD Network with over 30 million advertising seconds and more than 400 TV channels working on Amagi’s Cloud Infrastructure and managed playout servers. To know more about what Amagi does please visit www.amagi.com
Technical Program Manager Job Description
Amagi is looking to expand its project/program management team responsible for managing end to end development and delivery of various ongoing software development programs and initiatives within Amagi. We are looking for people who are process oriented, have a strong technology background, who have experience in executing and managing large software projects in the past. The software development projects under execution are largely in the intersection of media and cloud technology domains.
- End-to-end ownership of multiple short term and long term product development and delivery initiatives for Amagi's key products
- Working closely with cross-functional teams like engineering, product, quality assurance, operations and customer success teams.
- Articulating and defining program milestones for successful and timebound completion of initiatives by developing project plans in collaboration with all the stakeholders.
- Identifying and resolving process bottlenecks, dependencies and related challenges
- Enterprise program management : Apart from standard product offerings, for enterprise customers, Amagi offers tighter integration and customization of their workflows over the core product offerings. In this role you one manage end to end onboarding and going live for such enterprise customers. This involves
- Working with pre-sales/sales/onboarding/customer to get the requirements
- Prepare a detailed project plan & track it across teams; keep the stakeholders (Sales, ONB, Customer) updated on status and milestones
- Work with Enterprise Engagement Team in Broadcast Engineering closely to deliver according to the plan
- Get the customer trained on the platform before going live
- Formally hand off to support once the customer has gone live
- Create, publish and maintain well organised, comprehensive data and information about the initiatives to enable organization wide transparency and reporting
- Developing dashboards and success metrics to provide visibility to various stakeholders.
- Ensuring consistent and clear status reporting
- Prepare presentations and provide supporting data as needed
- Managing one or more programs involving product development initiatives belonging to various categories, like
- Cutting edge cloud technology intensive SaaS products
- Software solution involving media technology (eg, audio/video streaming)
- Web frontend and backend related products (built on latest web frameworks)
- Setting up processes, actively participating in improving and maintaining processes for product development and delivery initiatives to enable efficiency across organization
- Based on agile methodologies and project management best practices
- Training and evangelizing the participating teams on agile processes
- Managing executive stakeholders
- Helping the program management team as a whole to publish metrics, dashboards to bring visibility of various programs to the executive team.
- Helping the executive team to take directional calls on new and ongoing programs.
Desired Skills and Experience
We'll need you to have a good foundation for establishing technical and non-technical enablement needs for internal and external teams.
- Communication skills: The candidate must be good at business communication, good at using all modern tools at disposal, be able to organize and lead meetings as and when required.
- Technical Knowledge: The candidate must have a strong technical background and must be well aware of software engineering technology stacks popularly used in technology heavy companies. The candidate must be able to write and present tech heavy documentation.
- Process Knowledge: The candidate must have experience in running process oriented programs and projects, must have knowledge of agile frameworks, and should be able to set up agile processes for existing and new product development initiatives.
- Data driven acumen: The candidate must be able to do qualitative and quantitative analysis on available data and metrics to take up calls and set directions for the team.
- Relationship management: The candidate must be able to maintain a good working relationship with various cross functional team members and key stakeholders.
- Experience in running scrum ceremonies and managing related artifacts
- Hands on experience in project management tools (e.g. Jira)
- Domain experience: Prior experience in media technologies like OTT, audio/video technologies, AWS/GCP cloud based application or web application development
- Certifications (Preferable): Agile certifications - CSM® / PMI-ACP® / SaFE®
- Preferred Work Experience: 2 - 5 years
- Enterprise Program managers: 5-7 years in Project/Program management
- Educational Qualifications: BE/BTech + MBA (From Tier I/II institutes)
JD for IOT DE:
The role requires experience in Azure core technologies – IoT Hub/ Event Hub, Stream Analytics, IoT Central, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Cosmos, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database, Azure HDInsight / Databricks, SQL data warehouse.
- Minimum 2 years of software development experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IoT/streaming data pipelines solution development
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in computer science
- Strong Consulting skills in data management including data governance, data quality, security, data integration, processing, and provisioning
- Delivered data management projects with real-time/near real-time data insights delivery on Azure Cloud
- Translated complex analytical requirements into the technical design including data models, ETLs, and Dashboards / Reports
- Experience deploying dashboards and self-service analytics solutions on both relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with different computing paradigms in databases such as In-Memory, Distributed, Massively Parallel Processing
- Successfully delivered large scale IOT data management initiatives covering Plan, Design, Build and Deploy phases leveraging different delivery methodologies including Agile
- Experience in handling telemetry data with Spark Streaming, Kafka, Flink, Scala, Pyspark, Spark SQL.
- Hands-on experience on containers and Dockers
- Exposure to streaming protocols like MQTT and AMQP
- Knowledge of OT network protocols like OPC UA, CAN Bus, and similar protocols
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration, static code analysis, and test-driven development
- Experience in delivering projects in a highly collaborative delivery model with teams at onsite and offshore
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Delivered change management initiatives focused on driving data platforms adoption across the enterprise
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
Roles & Responsibilities
- Translate functional requirements into technical design
- Interact with clients and internal stakeholders to understand the data and platform requirements in detail and determine core Azure services needed to fulfill the technical design
- Design, Develop and Deliver data integration interfaces in ADF and Azure Databricks
- Design, Develop and Deliver data provisioning interfaces to fulfill consumption needs
- Deliver data models on Azure platform, it could be on Azure Cosmos, SQL DW / Synapse, or SQL
- Advise clients on ML Engineering and deploying ML Ops at Scale on AKS
- Automate core activities to minimize the delivery lead times and improve the overall quality
- Optimize platform cost by selecting the right platform services and architecting the solution in a cost-effective manner
- Deploy Azure DevOps and CI CD processes
- Deploy logging and monitoring across the different integration points for critical alerts