About BLUE APPS PRIVATE LIMITED
About this position
You will lead by example and be a coach and mentor to the rest of the team members. You will work closely with all the designers and developers in ensuring high quality of deliverables while following the best practices.
What are you going to do?
- Lead, Coach and mentor a strong and passionate team of developers.
- Drive new features and improve performance.
- Define or Review architectural standards and processes
- Drive performance analysis and optimization efforts
- Help set and fulfil the engineering hiring plan for the team including sourcing, screening and interviewing
- Represent the team in engineering and product meetings
- Work with teams across Squareboat to ensure a seamless user experience for our client's customers
- Keep abreast of the changes in the industry and champion new technologies and development processes within the team
You need to have:
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience with 1+ years of preferable work experience as a team lead.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in leading a team of highly skilled software engineers
- Experience in working with many cross functional partners to drive complex projects forward
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment
- Excellent communication skills
The Technical Lead will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprisegrade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET, JAVA, MOBILE development stack. The
Technical Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
The Technical Lead will provide technical and project leadership through research, assessment,software design, and development while engaging a team of developers constructively towards project progress. This role is expected to be technology agnostic and heavily involved in technology,
project delivery, coaching, and process compliance.
Defining qualities include bringing a can-do and responsible attitude, the ability to prioritize work with proper look ahead planning, manage stress, make bold and hard decisions weighing pros/cons, managing one’s own time effectively, accurate record-keeping and importantly, providing leadership with tact to achieve best technology outcomes while balancing real-world constraints.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Development Manager / Associate Development Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Technical Lead include:
• Collaborate with managers or assigned stakeholders to finalize solution blueprints and determine implementation approach.
• Provide leadership to the assigned team towards the project vision and clarify what constitutes success.
• Give the right approach to the team in UI design.
• Be involved in kick-off meetings, review stories, determine implementation designs, review stories, estimate stories/ tasks, and provide inputs into iterations.
• Determine configuration management, environments setup, agile setup, and start project execution.
• Perform periodic code reviews according to CoS process standards and best practices
• Be involved in daily SCRUMs.
• Handle multiple project streams depending on the size of the project.
• Ensure delivery quality by complying with the Dojo process along with code and design
• Handle deployments and provide solid demos of iteration. Support client-facing project
owners in client demos.
• Control projects and minimize crises stemming from technology factors
• Provide technology leadership to meet the system’s functional and non-functional
(scalability, etc.) requirements
• Bring a proactive sensing approach to identifying system challenges before it becomes a client issue.
• Ensure defined KPIs are captured effectively
• Use technology solution footprints and determine project implementation approaches.
• Understand the architectural 4+1 model and steer the changes throughout the project
(DB model, OO model, and configuration management).
• Take proof of concepts and build a plan for project delivery.
• Interface with the sales team to provide technology inputs and engineer solutions for
proposals (with time estimates).
• Bring the best processes to attention for improving the Dojo processes.
• Create and leverage a technology repository of reusable components.
• Be hands-on when required on projects
• Create & validate solutions (OO model, DB model) on assigned projects. Participate in
the library selection and review process (code, design on assigned projects).
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Analyze and resolve escalated technical and application problems.
• Be highly available to the team and to the client during the course of the project.
• Proactively keep up with software updates, security patches, and general trends related to specific project handled.
• Recommend bold decisions related to technology selection, refactoring and other aspects by considering the pros/cons while balancing constraints such as budget, schedule, etc.Self Improvement
• Push the envelope of technology to keep up with client & market needs
• Evolve with the changing needs of the market
• Evolve with changing needs of our organization
• Prioritize frequent, active and precise communication with stakeholders
• Ensure tasks like time entry, etc. is given importance
• Take business objectives, project constraints and team skills into consideration while proposing technology solutions.Team Engagement
• Enroll the team into a common vision
• Coach and motivate team to perform at their high levels
• Keep an eye on daily performance and engagement effectiveness
• Manage conflict and negotiate win-win outcomes
• Champion Gixer mindset
• Provide formal feedback when asked for evaluations.
Must have skills:
• Working knowledge in Microsoft .NET web stack programming including C#, ASP.NET and MSSQL Server
• Expert knowledge of frameworks such as Web API, WCF, MVC, Entity Framework.
• Excellent understanding of data structures, threading.
• Conceptually strong in Design Patterns and Object Oriented Programming and
• Working knowledge with any of the Unit Test Frameworks such as MSTest, NUnit,
• Excellent knowledge of database programming using MS SQL Server 2017 +
• Strong knowledge and Hands-on experience with Azure / AWS Cloud Services &
• Strong Knowledge on Java and related frameworks are plus
- Participating in design discussions, documentation, and development with the team as needed.
- Reporting to team lead/ manager on daily activities planned, expected deliverables, and reports as defined for the project.
- Participating in requirement gatherings as required.
What you need to have:
- Backend Developer with 3+ yrs of experience
- You have spent at least 2 yrs in a solid back end role.
- Client-server architecture
- OOP concepts, including design patterns
- Understanding of RDBMS (MySQL, Postgresql)
- Understanding of REST API
- Familiarity with frameworks such as ExpressJs, NestJs
- Knowledge of TDD frameworks mocha, chai, jest, etc
- Knowledge of AWS (Lambda, RDS, EC2, SQS, S3, ECS, etc)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Prioritize learning and growth
- Enjoy working with a team
- You've prior experience in fintech
- You've had experience taking a problem to a product solution (module/ product)
- Prior experience working with startups and understand the fast-paced, dynamic nature of work.
- You're based in Bangalore, India
● Design and Build
○ Development of Backend systems - APIs, CRONs, etc.
○ Design and build Web Applications(Angular8 or any other framework) - (given
an HTML, JPEG)
○ Design modules wrt API request/response, MySql tables (and indexes etc), NoSql
○ QA other developers' API and front end pieces for bugs
○ Leading and Mentoring a Team
○ Change Release - New Feature or Enhancement. End to End ownership of getting the
change released and deployed to Production environment
● Release / Delivery Quality
○ Ensuring Code is as per solution / tech design
○ QA other developers' APIs/Front End Integration of APIs pieces for bugs
○ Code Reviews as per standards
○ QA process
○ Release / Migration plan and execution without any downtime
● Project Management
○ Coordinating with different teams (both in-house and external) to get assigned
tasks/changes done in time for Release
● People Development
○ Mentor team to grow in technical and interpersonal skills
● Technical Advancement
○ Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
○ Explore newer tech areas / solutions available for integration
● Programming & Problem Solving
○ Strong in Data Structures and Algorithms
○ Good Problem-Solving skills
○ Should have good fundamentals of MVC, REST, Service based architecture, Databases
○ Should have good understanding of design patterns
○ Should be willing to work on any Tech Stack and Programming Language (PHP / JAVA /
.NET / Python etc.)
○ Worked in Frameworks: (Slim, Laravel, Symphony, Yii)
○ Proven working experience in Web Development - Angular5 (optional)
○ Should be able to include NFRs (like performance, scaling, access controls, security etc)
○ Be able to critically evaluate requirements, even proposed implementations to make
sure the code is developed without a lot of bugs
● Leadership / People Management traits
○ Must be a leader by example; should be a role model for others
Immediate Joining- Laravel Developers at Toolyt
We are looking for an experienced Laravel Developer to join our tech team. You will be responsible for the back-end side of our web applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve the user experience.
You should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications on Laravel
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Experience in working on Laravel Framework (min 3 years)
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Positions : 2-3
CTC Offering : 40,000 to 55,000/month
Job Location: Remote for 6-12 months due to the pandemic, then Mumbai, Maharashtra
Minimum 1.5 to 2 years of experience in Web & Backend Development using Python and Django with experience in some form of Machine Learning ML Algorithms
We are looking for Python developers with a strong understanding of object orientation and experience in web and backend development. Experience with Analytical algorithms and mathematical calculations using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas are a must. Experience in some form of Machine Learning. We require candidates who have working experience using Django Framework and DRF
Key Skills required (Items in Bold are mandatory keywords) :
1. Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
2. Solid understanding of Python concepts
3. Strong experience in building web applications using Django
4. Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
5. Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
6. Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
7. Some form of experience with NLP and Deep Learning using any of Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn or similar
8. Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL
9. Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
10. Working experience with Docker
11. Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
12. Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
KRAs includes :
1. Understanding the scope of work
2. Understanding and adopting the current internal development workflow and processes
3. Understanding client requirements as communicated by the project manager
4. Arriving on timelines for projects, either independently or as a part of a team
5. Executing projects either independently or as a part of a team
6. Developing products and projects using Python
7. Writing code to collect and mathematically analyse large volumes of data.
8. Creating backend modules in Python by building or reutilizing existing modules in a manner so as to provide optimal deliveries on time
9. Writing Scalable, maintainable code
10. Building secured REST APIs
11. Setting up batch task processing environments using Celery
12. Unit testing prepared modules
13. Bug fixing issues as reported by the QA team
14. Optimization and performance tuning of code
Bonus but not mandatory
We are looking for talented Technical Managers to be part of the Product Engineering team. The candidate should have good experience with Java/J2ee based technologies and will be responsible for delivering features that are meaningful to the customer and consistent with the product vision through the management of a cross-functional team. The person will also contribute to the team as a servant leader and ensure that the team has everything needed to be successful.
- Strong Java/J2EE development experience with demonstrated ability to develop and troubleshoot large mission applications & Software Products
- Experience on exception handling, correct use of data structures, multi-threaded programming, memory management and application tuning
- Excellent exposure in Object Oriented Design skills using Java/J2ee along with:
- Core Java Language (Collections, Concurrency/Multithreading)
- JDBC concepts (connection pooling, statement, result set)
- Web Technologies (Struts/Struts 2, Spring (IOP, MVC, AOP), Hibernate, JSP, Web services)
- Database optimization and profiling
- Core/JEE/Integration Design patterns/UML
- Should have experience in Unit Testing
- Good hands on experience with RDBMS like MySQL/Oracle with ability to write SQL Queries/Stored Procedures/Triggers/Joins/View etc
- Practical application of software product development standards and methodologies including Agile, XP, Kanban, RUP and UML
- Ability to apply design patterns consistently and also accurate when building per design requirements
- Good experience in source control, unit testing, code verification, documentation, automated build, continuous integration, metrics, and code reviews.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required to effectively engage internal stakeholders and their technical representatives.
- Manages the team in producing working software each iteration in accordance with the team’s commitments
- Facilitates planning sessions, team meetings, and other “rituals,” such as the daily standup, iteration planning, iteration kickoff, iteration review, and retrospectives
- Ensures that the backlog of work for the team is well-defined with respect to scope, clarity of requirements, and acceptance criteria
- Helps remove roadblocks to delivery success.
- Helps the team follow its defined process, and leads process improvement efforts
- Understands the client’s business strategy and objectives as it relates to the product being developed; ensures that the client’s expectations are met or exceeded.
- Oversees the completion of stories, ensuring that the team understands what “Done” means for each story.
- Interfaces between the team and the customer
- Communicates effectively within the team and with all stakeholders by providing high-quality visibility into planned and actual deliverables.
- Is a model developer, with sharp coding skills and a passion for excellence
- Participates in design and coding activities, and helps with requirements, analysis, and testing as needed
- Ensures that the architecture of the product is sound
- Ensures product quality through effective monitoring of quality trends, test automation, defect tracking and root cause analysis.
- Assures that all production deliveries meet acceptance, operational, and quality criteria
- Develops camaraderie and strong collaboration across both the 3Pillar team and client team,
- Actively demonstrates and teaches strong consulting skills to teammates,
- Understands the full set of product development capabilities and speaks to them holistically,
- Proactively develops a deep "trusted advisor" relationship with the primary buyer,
- Assists in developing strategies to take advantage of opportunities within the account and works collaboratively with the Client Partner to execute them
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities
- Business casual atmosphere