QTP Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
❖ Performing requirement analyses by interacting with BA, PM, and
❖ Developing high-level and detailed designs.
❖ Design, Develop, Test, Implement and Maintain high-volume, lowlatency applications for critical systems and delivering highavailability and performance.
❖ Writing well designed, testable, reusable, efficient code.
❖ Conducting configuration of your own work.
❖ Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
❖ Mentor and manage the dev team.
❖ Collaboration with testing team for Integration Testing
we will provide upto 30LPA...
About the Company
Peacock Engineering Ltd is a Gold-accredited IBM Premier Business Partner which has amassed over 300 person years of experience implementing business critical EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) solutions across a range of industries such as oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, utilities, facilities management, transport, and power generation.
Peacock Engineering Ltd specialise in providing consultancy services and support for the IBM Maximo EAM software product and maintain a pool of highly experienced and capable consultants fully conversant with IBM Maximo and its functionality, capabilities, and opportunities for customisation to meet business need.
Peacock Engineering’s Technical Services team is now looking for an IBM Maximo Technical Professional to support the growing demand for Maximo enterprise asset management solutions, working from our office in Bangalore.
- Technical expert in IBM Maximo EAM technology.
- Should be well versed in MBO customizations for Maximo 7.x version.
- Advanced JAVA, SQL knowledge.
- Maximo building and deploying to various instances.
- Business process management using workflow design and management.
- Expert Knowledge of Maximo Integration Framework (MIF).
- Provide technical services over the entire lifecycle of a project.
- communication skills (verbal and written) possess the ability to multi-task.
- Maximo installations and upgrade work experience
- Participate in solution architecture design.
- Perform application and solution development to meet project requirements.
- Develop and document detailed technical designs to meet business requirements.
- Manage multiple technical environments and support the development and testing processes.
- Lead or assist in data conversion and migration efforts.
- Configure Maximo and assist in the development of interfaces to external systems.
- Identify areas of customization and optimization and provide solutions that meet the business requirements.
- Conduct system testing, as necessary.
Skill Requirements - Essential:
- Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering or Business-related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Strong Maximo technical knowledge required to help execute numerous projects.
- Minimum eight (8) years of work experience in a technical position with the implementation and utilization of fully integrated enterprise asset management system.
- Proficient to convert functional requirements into technical specifications, and configure, tailor and or customize the solutions including building interfaces.
- Ability to create and update advanced technical documentation.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a project team environment.
- Drafting/Reviewing Functional Specifications
- Drafting/Reviewing Technical Specifications
Skill Requirements - Preferable:
- To bring industry knowledge world class capabilities innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value.
- To work with leading Resources client’s major customers and suppliers to develop and execute projects and reliability strategies.
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solution.
- IBM Maximo 7.x certification
- Professional and committed, with a disciplined approach to work.
- Motivated and driven by finding and providing solutions to problems.
- Polite, tactful, helpful, empathic nature, able to deliver to the needs of customers.
- Has respect for others and their views.
- Technology minded and focused, enthusiastic about technologies.
- Analytical, able to raise from the detail and see the bigger picture.
- Dedicated to continually updating and upgrading own knowledge.
- Carries a mind-set of continuous improvement, constantly looking for better and more efficient ways of doing things.
- Values quality at the centre of all things in work.
Due to considerable amount of virtual working and interaction with colleagues and customers in different physical locations internationally, it is essential that the successful applicant has the drive and ethic to succeed working in small teams physically but in larger efforts virtually. Self-drive to communicate constantly using web collaboration and video conferencing is essential.
As an employee, you will be encouraged to continually develop your capability & attain certifications to reflect your growth as an individual.
Qt/QML, C++, OOAD,Qt Creator,Qt Widgets
- Be involved in all stages of Qt/C++, , and QML development from architecture to coding to final testing
- Expertise in OOAD concepts
- Work as part of an Agile team to deliver high-quality applications
- Collaborate with the product team to plan, design, and execute new features
- Design Qt Widgets, Proficiency with tools like qt Creator, qt Design Tools
- Good hands-on experience in C++ system programming and design.
- Good experience on QT and QML
- Strong understanding on object oriented techniques/methodologies.
- Good working experience on Linux platforms
- Exposure to STL, Design Patterns
Knowledge & Experience:
- 4-7 years of Industry experience in IT or consulting organizations
- 3+ years of experience defining and delivering Salesforce.com enterprise applications in lead developer role
- Must have hands on Salesforce Lightning and UI development experience
- Excellent overall understanding of the Salesforce core product suite combined with deep understanding of CRM business processes in sales, marketing & customer service.
- Hands on development knowledge of relevant Salesforce architecture concepts, data & security structures, enterprise integration, as well as configuration and customization options (including Apex, Lightning, Custom UI, JS, Integration, API etc.)
- Knowledge of Oracle DB SQL
- Development experience with Integration tools. Informatica Cloud/PowerCenter is a plus
- Preferred from medical industry
- Onsite available post completion of 18 Months.