- Experience in developing business solutions using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Good knowledge of SFCC / Demandware Script, Java OOP/Node.js.
- Good experience in SFRA
- Strong background of World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), accessibility guidelines, model view controller (MVC), agile development, and tools.
- Experience in using Pipelines, JS controllers, ISML templates and real-time data exchange using web services.
- Hands-on experience of integrating custom services into SFCC. Good exposure of payment, tax, and operation management suite (OMS) integrations.
- Good understanding of Business Manager and configuring jobs.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Exposure to technical reports and understanding of Demandware limitations, such as quotas.
- Proficient in Demandware foundational concepts with good knowledge of SiteGenesis, UX Studio, content assets or slots, and Demandware Catalog.
- SFCC certifications would be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated to complete tasks independently.
- Candidates ready to join sooner will be preferred.
- Looking for 0-30 Days and Immediate joiners
- Minimum total experience should be 7 Years
- Proficiency with browser based debugging.
- Understanding of progressive web apps.
- Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha).
- Experience using Git
Location: Hyderabad, India
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,400 professionals across the United States, Chile, India, and Pakistan. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You’ll Do
Coding in Java8, Spring, Microservices, WebFlux/Reactive Programing, Rest services, Kafka, PCF, Azure, Spring Cloud Config and NoSQL technologies.
Solve technical problems using cutting-edge technologies and best practices.
Ensure code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
Unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito)
Peer code review process using GIT pull requests and Crucible (for SVN)
Propose multiple solutions to a problem, show how one option is better than another.
Ensure all aspects of technical design are correctly incorporated.
Contribute in research and implementing POC’s as required.
Collaborating with onsite team in scrum ceremonies.
Who you are
Senior developer using technical skills in Java8, J2EE, Spring boot(rest services), Web Services(Rest & SOAP), WebFlux, Spring Cloud Config, Maven/Gradle, JUNIT/TestNG, Mockito/JMock/EasyMock, JIRA, XML, JSON, EhCache/MemCache/Redis with skills in JMS, Kafka
Experience with hands on any one of the cloud platforms like PCF, Azure
Need hands on skills using NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB), SQL(Oracle/DB2/MySQL)
Experience with UI development skills to the level of debugging and enhancements.
Experience with expertise in code quality and coding standards.
Need to applying different design patterns, especially GoF, J2EE and Integration design patterns.
Making sure implementing unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito).
Ensuring the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in specific technical fields like computer science, math, statistics preferred; or equivalent practical experience.
• Angular developer (3 - 5 years of experience)
• Should have expert level knowledge to Design, Develop and test Web Apps with Angular versions 6 and above.
• Node JS as backend will be advantage
• Knowledge of Mongo, MySql will be advantage
• Should have experience in publishing and consuming Services using REST API
• Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of handling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
• Compensation - As per industry standards.
• Joining – at earliest.