Location: Hyderabad, India
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,400 professionals across the United States, Chile, India, and Pakistan. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You’ll Do
Coding in Java8, Spring, Microservices, WebFlux/Reactive Programing, Rest services, Kafka, PCF, Azure, Spring Cloud Config and NoSQL technologies.
Solve technical problems using cutting-edge technologies and best practices.
Ensure code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
Unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito)
Peer code review process using GIT pull requests and Crucible (for SVN)
Propose multiple solutions to a problem, show how one option is better than another.
Ensure all aspects of technical design are correctly incorporated.
Contribute in research and implementing POC’s as required.
Collaborating with onsite team in scrum ceremonies.
Who you are
Senior developer using technical skills in Java8, J2EE, Spring boot(rest services), Web Services(Rest & SOAP), WebFlux, Spring Cloud Config, Maven/Gradle, JUNIT/TestNG, Mockito/JMock/EasyMock, JIRA, XML, JSON, EhCache/MemCache/Redis with skills in JMS, Kafka
Experience with hands on any one of the cloud platforms like PCF, Azure
Need hands on skills using NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB), SQL(Oracle/DB2/MySQL)
Experience with UI development skills to the level of debugging and enhancements.
Experience with expertise in code quality and coding standards.
Need to applying different design patterns, especially GoF, J2EE and Integration design patterns.
Making sure implementing unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito).
Ensuring the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in specific technical fields like computer science, math, statistics preferred; or equivalent practical experience.
About Nisum consulting
backend platform, including API integrations with 3rd-party vendors and partners.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a central role as we scale to 1M+ users. You will work with our US based product and
engineering teams to implement quickly and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Our ideal candidate is excited to tackle tough technical challenges and looking for opportunities to contribute to our strategic thinking.
· Translate business requirements into technical solutions, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines
· Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services including implementation of adequate resilience and high-availability models to support 24x7 operational availability
· Manage backend API integrations with 3rd-party vendors and partners
· Manage integration of user-facing elements developed by our front-end developers with server side logic
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Optimize Rain application for maximum speed and scalability
· Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
· 3-8 years of Software Development experience
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
· Proficient knowledge of back-end programming languages such as Go / Golang, Java and C++
· Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms, especially React and React Native
· Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
· Solid understanding of REST API design and development with experience building REST APIs
· Experience with API security standards and implementation (OAuth,)
· Good experience with API frameworks
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
· Data migration, transformation, and scripting
· Setup and administration of backups
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Note: Examples of past work will be required as part of the hiring process***
We provide early wage access for employees at mid to large-sized organizations to improve financial wellness and increase employee productivity.
- Min 5 years of hands-on experience in Java Spring-boot technologies
- Experience with monolithic applications
- Experience using Redis and RabbitMQ
- Experience with RDBMS such as SQLServer and My SQL
- Strong analytical, problem solving and data analysis
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are a must
- Micro service frameworks such as Java SpringBoot
- Design and implement automated unit and integration tests
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the Java Programmer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot based programs and data analytics.
What you will do:
- Building components for the company's advanced health tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and solutions effectively
- Participating in technical planning and requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications
- Developing the Code as per the requirements
- Working with product team and constructing the tech roadmap
- Designing, building and scaling the company's backend microservices
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Applying all quality requirements to make the code production ready
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Developing documentation related to technical aspects and to facilitate current support, development, upgrades, or migrations
- Designing and building efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Pro actively catching and fixing bugs, and providing support for the back end services
- Managing servers and infrastructure by keeping the lights on and refining the deployment architecture
What you need to have:
- Expert at hands on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Must be from Product based companies (Should have developed Web Apps)
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar noSQL databases) as well as relational databases (mySQL, Postgres etc)
- Key contributor in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest APIs, Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience with Lucene/Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chat bot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Learnt AI/ML systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
Senior Software Engineer - 221254.
We (the Software Engineer team) are looking for a motivated, experienced person with a data driven approach to join our Distribution Team in Budapest or Szeged to help design, execute and improve our test sets and infrastructure for producing high-quality Hadoop software.
A Day in the life
You will be part of a team that makes sure our releases are predictable and deliver high value to the customer. This team is responsible for automating and maintaining our test harness, and making test results reliable and repeatable.
•work on making our distributed software stack more resilient to high-scale endurance runs and customer simulations
•provide valuable fixes to our product development teams to the issues you’ve found during exhaustive test runs
•work with product and field teams to make sure our customer simulations match the expectations and can provide valuable feedback to our customers
•work with amazing people - We are a fun & smart team, including many of the top luminaries in Hadoop and related open source communities. We frequently interact with the research community, collaborate with engineers at other top companies & host cutting edge researchers for tech talks.
•do innovative work - Cloudera pushes the frontier of big data & distributed computing, as our track record shows. We work on high-profile open source projects, interacting daily with engineers at other exciting companies, speaking at meet-ups, etc.
•be a part of a great culture - Transparent and open meritocracy. Everybody is always thinking of better ways to do things, and coming up with ideas that make a difference. We build our culture to be the best workplace in our careers.
•strong knowledge in at least 1 of the following languages: Java / Python / Scala / C++ / C#
•hands-on experience with at least 1 of the following configuration management tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt
•confidence with Linux environments
•ability to identify critical weak spots in distributed software systems
•experience in developing automated test cases and test plans
•ability to deal with distributed systems
•solid interpersonal skills conducive to a distributed environment
•ability to work independently on multiple tasks
•self-driven & motivated, with a strong work ethic and a passion for problem solving
•innovate and automate and break the code
The right person in this role has an opportunity to make a huge impact at Cloudera and add value to our future decisions. If this position has piqued your interest and you have what we described - we invite you to apply! An adventure in data awaits.
Our young and rapidly growing team at Zycus is looking to fill out vacant positions for Lead Engineers. We are a well established SAAS based company, with 20+ years of AI legacy and experience in the industry. Once you join us, you will get to innovate and experience the latest technologies including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and AWS Cloud. We are looking for candidates well versed with Java/J2EE, Spring boot, Microservices, Hibernate, JMS/ Kafka/ Rabbit and most importantly an expert in design patterns. Exposure to Cloud platform, Full stack environment and Agile methodology, would be a plus.
We are looking for curious, collaborative candidates who are willing to learn and ready to take up new exciting endeavors. You are going to work together with the team on complex innovative projects in the industry. We are basically looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a coding experience of about 5-10 years, with a hands-on experience in Software Product Development and ownership.
You could be a perfect fit if you,
- understand use cases and product requirements, can design, develop, review (code/design), unit test, module test, integration test, documentation for PDLC.
- are an expert in maintaining, enhancing, bug fixing and following standard documentation process laid down for the project.
- follow the defined PDLC process and participate in improving the process, work with cross functional team to achieve project delivery goal.
- ensure all the work meets or exceeds predefined quality standards through exhaustive testing, peer reviews SQA process standards.
- are able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- are able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- are responsible for planning product iterations and releasing iterations on schedule.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Spring boot)
- Technical Skills: Core Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Exception handling, Collections, Oops, UML, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven & Linux
- Should be able to build solutions which is easily configurable, deploy able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot Extensively.
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes/alternatives to meet Product development requirements and rolling them out the team.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Company operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
It believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
Equal parts creative agency, engineering firm, and consultancy, Grappus has a reputation of doing things differently. We work with brands big and small, far and wide, helping them understand, prototype and deploy a broad range of custom tech. We value design and we cringe at bad UX. Each project is a clean slate, we don’t have frameworks, or any pre-made formulas. We’re not here to just grow big, make money and win awards. We’re here to crack the process of building truly innovative products from scratch. Products that make people say ‘damn’.
People at Grappus usually experience a highly accelerated career growth well beyond the narrow constraints of their ‘job description’. Here, the growth ladder is tailored to you. It operates exactly as fast as you can manage to grow. We think it's a waste when smart people are unable to make an impact. Our aim is to unleash your potential by giving you massive challenges and the freedom to solve them.
We’re in a fluid world, where we don’t know what technologies we’ll use next, or the projects we’ll work on. We’re actively searching for ways to shine a light on our blind spots, whether it is in the products we want to build, the problems we like to solve, or the company culture we try to create. That’s what makes life at Grappus so exciting. Grappus is an ongoing experiment and you are a part of it. We'll be a different company a few years from now because you are going to change it for the better. We can’t wait to see where you take us
Learn more about us: https://grappus.com/
About the role:
We are seeking a Senior Java Developer who has a knack for coming up with creative solutions to unique problems, planning development cycles and writing technical documentation while leading a team of developers. You can get in where needed to write clean, reusable, and performant code, with creative sensibilities to push projects towards perfection. You should have good time management skills and be able to work both autonomously and collaboratively with a cross-discipline team of product managers, strategists, UX designers, art directors, and developers. Most importantly, you have an eye for detail and the ability to make beautiful designs come to life through code.
What we’d like to see:
- Ability to write elegant and readable code
- Excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges
- Comfortable working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Strong understanding of Agile and Lean software development processes and practices
- Stays plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applies them proactively
- Knowledge of software best practices, like test driven development and continuous integration
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of software development experience including deep, hands on experience in building back end applications using Java and Spring ecosystem
- Strong command over core Java:
- Understands the application of java best practices including logging & exception handling
- Familiar with the Java Concurrency model
- Understands Java collections, generics and java 8 based functional programming features
- Has extensively used the Spring ecosystem:
- Spring Boot
- HTTP/REST API development
- Spring Data (JPA)
- ORM tools like Hibernate (can fine tune mappings for performance)
- Unit and integration testing facilities of Spring Boot
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior developers
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills and client handling skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Implemented CI/CD in any of the projects done and experience with Test Driven Development
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of API Development best practices
- Knowledge of Kubernetes/Docker and Devops
- Some or all of these AWS services: EC2/ECS; lambda; SQS/SNS; API Gateway, Cognito; Elastic Search
- Has contributed to the development or enhancement of CI/CD pipelines in a previous project
- Contributed in the creation of end-end automation tests (functional or non-functional)
- Has designed relational databases; conversant with SQL
- Personal projects or contributions to the open source community
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Team player (those great personality types that people love to work with)
- Great communication skills
Backend Developer- Senior
Experience - 3-6 years
- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Computer Science.
- Must have “Can Do Attitude” towards work
- Must have work exp of 3-6 years
- Must have programming exp of 1-2 years in any of Python/Golang/Java languages
- Must have worked in product based company
- Ready to work in a startup and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Ready to accept ad-hoc requirements and track them till they get implemented
- Ready to learn new technologies like Andriod, Angular, etc.
- Good at HTTP basics, OOPs concepts, data structures, algorithms, networking and
- Ability to write clean code and maintain it
- Good at SQL/No-SQL databases
- Experience in any good product based startup
- Experience in working with the team and managing a small team of 2-5 associates
- Experience in being a mentor for co-developers
- Experience in design/developing scalable systems.
- Experience in public cloud platforms services/APIs of AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience in data engineering
- Experience in SOA/Microservice architecture development
- Design and develop scalable services and APIs in Python/Golang
- Always maintain the services secure
- Should optimize APIs for mobile data and apps
- Use off-the-shelf and state-of-the-art services for faster development of product
- Guide team members with designs
- Take the end to end ownership of features and resolve customer issues on priority
- Mentor/guide/monitor junior developer
- Expertise Android/Angular to the required extent and guide app developers while
Opportunities in the role:
- LearnAngular, Python, Node.js, Golang, ELK stack, MEAN/MERN
- Work on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Work on databases like RDS, MongoDB, Big Table & DynamoDB, Redis, Aerospike
- Experience with SQL/ NoSQL Databases (RDS, DynamoDB, Google Datastore, Redis)
- Experience with ELK stack.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features/application based on a brief
- Work on data engineering
- Ability to design for scale
- Implement solutions for broadly defined problems
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence
- Development of code in object oriented languages like C++ and Java and build large scale robust distributed systems
- 3+ years experience building successful production software systems
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile and in an ownership and results oriented culture.