at Neysa Networks Pvt Ltd
Company background and Vision
We at Neysa believe that good software is one where you don’t have to (necessarily) read the full manual. Good software is intuitive, inviting and accommodating. Most importantly, good software should make life easy. That’s easier said than done, though. Good software is hard to write. For the end user to be required to do the least amount of work, the developer has to do the most. To get the most out of a computer system, the code should be as native as possible. Neysa is out to build the most intuitive network management software ever, and we hope you would write code to bring that vision to life.
Day in the life In this role...
Work with time-sensitive and streaming data for analysis, filtering and sorting, for example, the C++ STL. Create parallel processing architectures which can scale up and down on demand. Interact with external systems and handle their idiosyncrasies in a live, data-heavy, time-constrained environment. Provide a resilient and predictable platform for upper-layer applications. Come up with bespoke solutions for real-world data handling problems. Handle cryptography and communication security over untrusted channels.
On day one, we'll expect you to... Have a deep understanding of object-oriented programming, socket programming and memory management techniques. Have experience with multi-threaded and multi-core programming and its associated concurrency, locking and synchronisation techniques. Be aware of interprocess communications (IPC/gRPC) and message queueing. Be comfortable with mathematical functions and the associated libraries in system programming. You also should be unafraid to use math to optimise your code. Understand synchronous and asynchronous communication, and when to use what. Be comfortable in handling low-level byte-handling operations.
What separates the best from the rest
You will need to have... The initiative to work on your own, at your own pace, but on a schedule. The courage to iterate, re-iterate and the re-re-iterate till you get it right. And then defend your design philosophy. Think through all the possible applications of your work, and then make sure it performs awesome in every one of them. Making the right algorithm choices based on design requirements. Write good, commented and (hopefully) error-free code. Logic failures are acceptable, but poor error handling is not.
What you can expect
The best equipment which complements your talents. The best tools in the business for you to bring your creations to life. A great environment. Flexible work hours, and flexible work locations. You will need to be in the office though. The opportunity to make your mark and shape the future. And have fun…
The Technical Skill Tree
Things you must know…
C, C++, Java, system programming, stream programming, socket programming, Linux Internals, Hooks and System Call and Kernel APIs. Locking and synchronising techniques like mutexes, atomics, deadlocks and races and ways to avoid them. “Safe” programming, exception handling. String input/output and manipulation, data structure(hash tables, graphs, stacks, queues, trees, binary trees) and operations on them. System memory management, instruction reordering and memory order. A “code-based” understanding of the TCP /IP stack and other networking protocols.
Great if you know....
Garbage collection in C++, thread-safe and type-safe programming, hierarchal exceptional handling. Specialised algorithms for data collection, analysis and presentation. Understanding of the REST, protobuf, XML, JSON and other data interchange formats. Understanding of cryptographic libraries, key management concepts, and symmetric and asymmetric encryption. STL containers, API service creation, “daemons”, operating system services, microservices,
We'll help you out on ...
Web servers, system administration, website management, code management systems, and code debugging systems. CI/CD, Automation frameworks. Version management tools.
The Neysa Team
Neysa is founded by a team, which has nurtured a multi-million dollar business from its inception and grown it to be the best in its industry. We are problem solvers at heart, and we get our kicks when our ideas are out there, taking a crack in the real world. Never accepting the status quo, we have always pushed the boundaries of what is possible. And changed our lives, the people we work with and the community in which we operate.
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We are looking for a computer vision engineer to lead our team in developing a factory floor analytics SaaS product. This would be a fast-paced role and the person will get an opportunity to develop an industrial grade solution from concept to deployment.
- Research and develop computer vision solutions for industries (BFSI, Beauty and personal care, E-commerce, Defence etc.)
- Lead a team of ML engineers in developing an industrial AI product from scratch
- Setup end-end Deep Learning pipeline for data ingestion, preparation, model training, validation and deployment
- Tune the models to achieve high accuracy rates and minimum latency
- Deploying developed computer vision models on edge devices after optimization to meet customer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding about depth and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- Experience in taking an AI product from scratch to commercial deployment.
- Experience in Image enhancement, object detection, image segmentation, image classification algorithms
- Experience in deployment with OpenVINO, ONNXruntime and TensorRT
- Experience in deploying computer vision solutions on edge devices such as Intel Movidius and Nvidia Jetson
- Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, and PyTorch.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
What We Offer:
- You will have fun working with a fast-paced team on a product that can impact the business model of E-commerce and BFSI industries. As the team is small, you will easily be able to see a direct impact of what you build on our customers (Trust us - it is extremely fulfilling!)
- You will be in charge of what you build and be an integral part of the product development process
- Technical and financial growth!
at Cloudesign Technology Solutions
- In depth understanding of Angular concepts and structures
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
- Should have solid understanding and experience (at least 1+ years) with Object-Oriented design and development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive attitude to problem resolution
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and manage time efficiently to meet project timelines
- Ability to work well independently, or with remote teams
Good to Have:
- Experience in Agile Software Development projects
- Knowledge on how to create modules and libraries with angular and publish it on platform like npmjs.
- Knowledge on Nrwl's developer tools
- Experience in writing Unit Testing cases.
- Capable to perform code reviews and provide code to optimize performance of the application.