About OAB Studios
Hey Java Experts,
Are you looking for a job opportunity?
Here you go, there is an opportunity to work with leading startups and unicorns in INDIA at RECRO.
1.Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
2.Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
3.Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
4.Prepare and produce releases of software components.
5.Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
1) 2.5 + years experience in development in JAVA technology.
2) Exposure in SpringBoot or Spring MVC and J2EE.
3) Strong Java Basics and good at problem solving.
4) Hands on experience on Relational databases (SQL query or Hiberent)+ Mongo( JSON parsing)
5) Proficient in REST API development.
6) Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus
About this role:
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who works with team members and leads them to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer uses his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient operations, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You are responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A fundamental understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Take the lead on projects, as needed.
- Minimum 3+ years of overall software development experience is essential.
- Multi-platform experience is an add-on and expert-level experience with business and technical applications.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in both business and IT context to drive teams to achieve results.
- Hands-on experience in, Node JS, Golang, Micro Services, Kafka, Spring Boot Experience with Relational Database (Postgress), NoSQL (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Good understanding of different microservices principles, patterns, anti-patterns best practices.
- Good understanding of Data structures and Algorithms, time and space complexity analysis.
- Good understanding of various modules, packaging, designing of callbacks, and more.
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Experience in identifying designing business events, orchestration choreography streaming of business events through Kafka, integration of Nodejs with Kafka.
- Good understanding of AWS services like Application load balancers, Security groups, S3 buckets, availability zones, security best practices to be followed, cloud formation templates, DevOps with AWS.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Good to have additional knowledge on Spring cloud frameworks like Spring cloud gateway, spring cloud Eureka, Hystrix, Spring Security OAuth, Spring Config.
- Experience in using JSON payloads and REST APIs.
- Should have Experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineer with expertise and experience in designing, developing and testing applications including new developments, enhancements, maintenance and support. The role involves continuous collaboration with team, partners.
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Strong commitment to quality and delivery
- Collaborate well with engineers, and specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient system
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Used CI/CD and AWS platform
- 4-8 years of experience in IT industry
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MERN Fullstack paradigm
- In depth working knowledge of NodeJS
- Database – MongoDB, SQL, postgre
- Obsession with lean, clean and organized code
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
- Creating Unit test cases
∙ Proficient in Node.JS development stack
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS server-less architecture, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Build services that serve millions of users
- Build for performance, reliability, and scalability
- Design easy-to-use APIs, systems, and tools
- Work with small teams of engineers, product, design, operation and other teams
- Lead projects, achieve goals, celebrate success with your teams
What you bring:
- 5+ years as individual contributor
- Strong background in Computer Science
- Strong technical expertise in robust and scalable server platform
- Helpful experiences include Java, Python, AWS, GCP, DevOps
- Leadership at bijnis is a service - you must be influential, patient, compassionate, able to prioritize, and able to inspire
- Ability to collaborate across multiple and cross functional teams
- Strategic mindset combined with pragmatic execution, and bias for action
About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
You will be an experienced Backend Engineer with an interest in data and analytics, developing our fast growing Analytics Team. Working closely as an active team member, having ownership & accountability to develop analytics stories, in delivering timely projects through Scrum. Working with product owners and team leads to clarifying requirements, challenge assumptions in order to ensure successful executions and push the client analytics to its best.
Key Skills and Experience
Good to have: TypeScript, IoT, AWS Certifications
Experience: 4-6 years
- Data processing and manipulation expert
- Able to easily comprehend and write complex & efficient SQL queries
- Ability to understand, design and fully document end-to-end scalable IoT systems
- Expert in in building Well-Architected solutions using AWS Services (eg Lambda, Athena, S3 etc)
- Comfortable with of ES6+, TypeScript & emerging web technologies
- Experience of building secure, metered REST APIs and connectors for BI tools like Tableau and PowerBI
- Hands-on programmer
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Lead by example by demonstrating best practice and mentoring of team members
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, breaking the problem down into simple achievable and realistically estimated steps
- Seeing a project through from conception into production and support ensuring quality throughout.
- Ensure high standards by instilling data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Able to challenge solutions and processes in creating the best products and environment to work.
- Unafraid to own mistakes
- Customer focussed