Nmap Jobs in Mumbai
Nmap Jobs in Mumbai
Explore top Nmap Job opportunities in Mumbai from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
Nmap jobs in other citiesNmap Jobs
CollectionsFunded Startup JobsProduct Startup Jobs
at Grab A Grub Services Pvt Ltd.
Posted by Sangeeta Gawali
3 - 7 yrs
₹3L - ₹5L / yr
Role & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute Security Assessment Strategy
- Proactively implement security measures
- Implement tools to Monitor and Report Security violations
- Govern security specification guidelines adherence across product and organization
Skills & Qualification:
- IIT, BE or B Tech
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Expert in Application Information Security, VAPT
- Proficient using tools like BURP, NMAP, KALI etc.
- Good understanding of web technologies, APIs and mobile app development practices
- CEH certification preferred
Top IT MNC
via People First Consultants by Jayaraj E
Chennai, Mumbai, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Pune, Coimbatore, Kochi (Cochin), Navi Mumbai, Gurugram, Noida, Kolkata, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Faridabad
6 - 15 yrs
₹10L - ₹25L / yr
Web application security
Experience: 6-8 years & 10+ years
- OWASP Secure Code review,• Basic programing knowledge in any programming language and knowledge on secure development practices.
- OWASP TOP 10 vulnerabilities and their mitigations
- Hands on experience in Web Application Security Testing tools (SAST & DAST) and Penetration testing tools such as HP Fortify, Checkmarx, Acunetix, Nessus, Burp Suite, Metasploit., Qualys Guard, Kali Linux , etc.
- Understand/modify exploit code and find logical security flaws in applications
- Should have knowledge and experience on Network Security, Application Security, Internet Security, attack vectors.
- To carry out technical vulnerability assessments, identify potential vulnerabilities and provide recommended controls and support to mitigate them.
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more