Message queues Jobs in Mumbai
at Publicis Sapient
- 5+ years of software development experience in Java 8+ and Microservices.
- Experience in developing micro services. Experience in developing High Cohesion & Loosely Coupled Micro Services.
- Experienced in skills of requirement, analysis, design, develop, Java, springboot, microservices, rest api, AWS, lambda, EC2, Jenkins, design pattern, spring security, splunk, auth, docker, SOLID
- Hands on experience on Microservices Architecture.
- Should have excellent acumen in Data Structures, algorithms, problem-solving and Logical/Analytical skills. Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of different type of Design patterns.
- Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs
- Basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections concepts.
- Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Message Broker like Kafka/Rabbitmq or other. Hands-on experience in creating RESTful webservices and consuming web services. Hands-on experience with spring Cloud/Spring Boot.
- Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j)
- Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks. Should have practical experience with Maven/Gradle and knowledge of version control systems like Git/SVN etc.
- Hands on experience on Cloud deployment/development like AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects. Sound understanding/experience in software development process, test-driven development.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Gender Neutral /Diversified Culture
- 51 Leaves annually
- Insurance covered for family
- Incentives, Bonus
- Permanent WFH Option
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
As a senior software engineer in Platform POD, you would be responsible for producing and implementing functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects. You would be working with the Platform team to enable application developers to put software into the hands of users in an easier manner. You would be responsible for maintaining, developing and launching multi cloud infrastructure along with building microservices architecture and deploying using Kubernetes.
You are an eager to learn technology agnostic who loves working towards building a platform that supports a variety of interconnected products as opposed to somebody who wants to work on the product itself. You have excellent organisation and problem solving skills and are looking to build the tools of the future. You have exceptional communication skills and leadership skills and ability to make quick decisions.
We will depend on you for
- Work break-down and orchestrating the development of components for each sprint
- Identifying risk and forming contingency plans to mitigate them.
- Liaising with team members, management and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard
- Inventing new approaches to detecting existing fraud. You will also stay ahead of the game by predicting future fraud techniques and building solutions to prevent them.
- Developing “Zero Defect Software” which is secured, instrumented and resilient
- Creating design artifacts before implementation
- Developing Test Cases before or in parallel with implementation
- Ensuring software developed passes static code analysis, performance and load test
- Developing various kinds of components (such as UI Components, APIs, Business Components, Image Processing, etc.) that define the IDfy Platforms which drive cutting edge Fraud Detection and Analytics
- Developing software using Agile Methodology and tools that support the same
Tech Stacks -
elixir, golang, docker, kubernetes, cloud technologies, security
- Strong understanding and knowledge of cloud platforms (GCP / AWS / Azure)
- Experience in dockerisation and containerization using Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of working with RDBMS
- Strong understanding of the network, firewall, gateway
Good to have
- Design skills in defining API Data Contracts / OOAD / Microservices / Data Models
- Experience in security domain / messaging platforms like RabbitMQ
- A passion to explore new technologies and express yourself through technical blogs
- Punctuality, discipline, and attention to detail
- Opinions and the confidence to express yourself
- Optimistic and a positive attitude towards problem solving