Matlab Jobs in Pune
We are looking for a self motivated and passionate individual, with strong desire to learn and ability to lead. This position is for a Flight Test Engineer, with exposure to building and flying sUAS (RC Multirotors and Fixed wings). See the detailed job description below.
• Plan and execute flight test plans for new software features, electronics, sensors, and payloads.
• Perform hands-on mechanical and electrical integration of new hardware components on the internal fleet of test vehicles for R&D and testing.
• Troubleshoot and debug any components of a drone in the office or in the field. Maintenance of vehicles – keep the fleet ready for flight tests.
• Participate in defining and validating customer workflows and enhancing User experience.
• Coordinate cross-team efforts among FlytBase engineers to resolve issues identified during flight tests.
• Drive collaboration with FlytBase Developer team, Business Development team and Customer Support team to incorporate customer feedback and feature requests into FlytBase’s product development cycle.
• Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new drone applications, as well as, improvements in existing applications
• Experience in flight testing and operating/piloting small UAS and/or RC aircraft (both fixed-wing and multirotor systems).
• Experience in using flight-planning and ground control station software.
•Familiarity with UAV platforms, like, Pixhawk, DJI, Ardupilot and PX4.
•Experience in integrating, operating, and tuning autopilots on a variety of unmanned vehicles.
•Basic knowledge of electrical test equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope) and UAS sensors.
•Ability to work hands-on with electro-mechanical systems including assembly, disassembly, testing, troubleshooting.
•Good verbal and written communication skills.
Good to have
• RF communications fundamentals.
• Passionate about aerial robots i.e. drones.
• Programming languages and scripting for engineering use (C++, C, MATLAB, Python).
As per industry standards.
+ Fast-paced Startup culture
+ Hacker mode environment
+ Great team
+ Flexible work hours
+ Informal dress code
+ Free snacks
Location: PAN India
Job type: Full Time, Work from office
Open Positions: Product Developer || 1 to 15 years exp
CTC: 7 - 30 LPA Depending on Experience
CAD with C++ (2.5 to 7 Years)
Position-1: CAD Developer with C++
BE/B Tech/ME/M tech.
Preferred: Mechanical, Production, Manufacturing, Aeronautical, CAD/CAM
b) CAD Develope
c) Good in aptitude and analytical Geometry.
b) Geometric algorithm
a) CAD tools (NX, Creo or Solid-Works)
b) MS Visual studio 2012/2015
e) any memory management tools (Rational etc.)
f) SQL Database
a) Should have min 2 yrs. of experience in C++ development
b) Should have worked on any CAD/Geometric kernel APIs (NX, Creo, Solid-Works APIs)
c) Should have worked on Windows platform
d) Should have ability to solve geometric problem
e) Should have good knowledge of SDLC and related processes
f) Exp. with product development would be preferred
g) Having hands-on in MFC is an added advantage
This position is for senior CAD developer who has C++ experience, person with mechanical background is preferred. This is a long-term position for GTS products.
Hand on experience with TC Customization, Installation, Upgrade, Migration
Teamcenter BMIDE & ITK - Working with BOM & Structure , SOA , AWC customization
Work Flow & Dispatcher configuration through custom utility translation
Good knowledge on Teamcenter customization and AWC customization and configuration
Should have intensive work experience on the following modules.
oPLM-XML import / export.
Good knowledge on required programming languages for ITK(C/C++), SOA-AWC(Angular JS,HTML,CSS) customization.
In addition to that,
Teamcenter to SAP integration
Teamcenter to Polarion integration
1) Experience customizing Salesforce CPQ application.
2) Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force,
Chatter, Apex Data Loader etc.
3) Have directly involved in managing the releases of various salesforce applications - with deepdive
understanding of packages and change sets.
4) Have hands-on experience working with Salesforce API [Tooling API, Metadata API, Canvas, Rest/ SOAP
API, Bulk API etc.,]
5) Have hands-on experience in developing and architecting enterprise applications on Java / J2EE
6) Strong Problem Solving and communication skills.
7) SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV
8) Must have been part of publishing at least 1 app on AppExchange and understanding of AppExchange
security review requirements
9) Implemented Continuous Integration for one of the Force.com applications.
10) In-depth knowledge and experience in developing Salesforce1 Mobile solutions (Apps).
11) Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the
Salesforce/CPQ platform & out of the box capabilities.
12) Experience in CPQ, Merge Service e: Configuration and Pricing APIs.
13) Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment including Force.com IDE, migration tools,
SOSL, SOQL and Webservice
This company provides on-demand cloud computing platforms.
- 15+ years of Hands-on technical application architecture experience and Application build/ modernization experience
- 15+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (25-50%)
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building applications using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Hands-on programming skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET or Scala
- Agile software development expert
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Hands-on familiarity with CloudFormation
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
Leading Payment Solution Company
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures.
- Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team.
- Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
2. Sound knowledge of Coding & Programming.
3. Have done any technical training.
4. Excellent Communication skills.
5. Positive attitude.
6. Have the zeal to learn new technologies.
at Accion Labs
A Solutions Architect is responsible for validating the logical models, ensuring standards, driving consolidation of redundant data, and enforcing the strategic vision through data models. The Architect role has an in-depth understanding of both our business capabilities and how it aligns to our enterprise data models. Partners with Enterprise Architecture to consult on and develop domain models. Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. consults with business leadership on the design of systems and projects. May consult with leadership on emerging technologies.
To be successful as a solution architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding solution architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms.
Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
E2E accountability of solution design across multiple products, integrations and technologies that deliver successful business outcomes which meet reliability, availability, serviceability needs.
Experience working with the latest emerging tehnolgies and Programming Languages like - Java, .Net, MERN Stack, MEAN Stack, Angular, React, VueJS, NodeJS, Block Chain, GoLang, ML, Data Science related areas, etc
Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
Resolving technical problems as they arise.
Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
Qt/QML, C++, OOAD,Qt Creator,Qt Widgets
- Be involved in all stages of Qt/C++, , and QML development from architecture to coding to final testing
- Expertise in OOAD concepts
- Work as part of an Agile team to deliver high-quality applications
- Collaborate with the product team to plan, design, and execute new features
- Design Qt Widgets, Proficiency with tools like qt Creator, qt Design Tools
- Good hands-on experience in C++ system programming and design.
- Good experience on QT and QML
- Strong understanding on object oriented techniques/methodologies.
- Good working experience on Linux platforms
- Exposure to STL, Design Patterns
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Professional Services team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs. You will collaborate with our customers and/or partners on key engagements and will develop and deliver proof-of-concept projects, technical workshops, feature comparisons, and execute migration projects.
You will be based in Hyderabad and might have to travel globally to ensure customer success.
- Employ customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with technical and business teams.
- As a key member of the team, ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform
- Participate in architectural discussions and design exercises to create large scale solutions built on AWS and also be part of the development lifecycle.
- Identity workarounds for specific issues and corner scenarios observed during migration
- Automate solutions for repeatable problems
- Develop test plan and testcases to demonstrate application/database readiness post migration
- Work closely with application teams to ensure business functionality and SLAs are met
- Consult for optimal design of database environments, analyzing complex distributed production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance
- Develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems
- Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS and AWS services
- Partner with the sales team to design solutions for customers that drive AWS adoption and revenue
- Conduct technical sessions for internal teams, partners and customers
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 12+ years of experience in a technical position.
- 4+ years on any Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, Google etc).
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong programming skills in Java and/or Python.
- Strong hands-on experience in integrating multiple databases like Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc.
- Deep hands-on experience in the design, development and deployment of business software at scale.
- Customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Leading/Involved in highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software applications.
- Experience in performance optimization techniques.
- High end Troubleshooting and Communication skills.
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Implementing experience with primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway Route53 & S3).
- AWS Solutions Architect Certified
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell, Perl)
- Configuration management using CloudFormation and/or Chef/Puppet
- Experience in database programming like PL/SQL etc.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.).
- Extended travel to customer locations may be required to sell and deliver professional services as needed
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.