Macros Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Assess automation opportunities from a technical perspective and provide document solutions in the form of SDD
- Perform detailed estimations towards the finalized scope
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows
- Prepare solution presentation documents, present the solution and implementation plan to the CoE teams and project stakeholders
- Understand client’s business requirements and clearly document them in order for RPA developers to deploy the automation projects in an optimal manner
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools
- Create process and end-user documentation
- Collaborate with other development team members and guide junior developers to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions
- Perform peer review of developed components and test cases
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues; flexible to work in shifts when the demand arises
- Should be able to report project status to the stakeholders.
- UiPath Orchestrator
- Sound Knowledge of Microsoft VB, Excel, Macros
- Microsoft Visio, Freemind or equivalent tool
- Documentation and presentation using Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- Understanding of CSS, HTML
- Experience in automating SAP flows in UiPath
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Template development in ABBYY OCR tool and integration if the solution in UiPath
- Knowledge of processes in the Manufacturing/Automotive domain
- Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD)
- Knowledge of other RPA tools
We are looking for a senior resource with Analyst skills and knowledge of IT projects, to support delivery of risk mitigation activities and automation in Aviva’s Global Finance Data Office. The successful candidate will bring structure to this new role in a developing team, with excellent communication, organisational and analytical skills. The Candidate will play the primary role of supporting data governance project/change activities. Candidates should be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Preferred skills include knowledge of Data Governance, Informatica Axon, SQL, AWS. In our team, success is measured by results and we encourage flexible working where possible.
- Engage with stakeholders to drive delivery of the Finance Data Strategy
- Support data governance project/change activities in Aviva’s Finance function.
- Identify opportunities and implement Automations for enhanced performance of the Team
- Relevant work experience in at least one of the following: business/project analyst, project/change management and data analytics.
- Proven track record of successful communication of analytical outcomes, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and hold the team and stakeholders to account on progress.
- Contribute, plan and execute end to end data governance framework.
- Basic knowledge of IT systems/projects and the development lifecycle.
- Experience gathering business requirements and reports.
- Advanced experience of MS Excel data processing (VBA Macros).
- Good communication
Degree in a quantitative or scientific field (e.g. Engineering, MBA Finance, Project Management) and/or experience in data governance/quality/privacy
Knowledge of Finance systems/processes
Experience in analysing large data sets using dedicated analytics tools
Designation – Assistant Manager TS
Location – BangaloreShift – 11 – 8 PM
- 5 to 8 years of hands on experience in automating MS Office applications like Excel, Word, PPT and Outlook using VBA
- 5 plus years of experience in the design, development, and implementation of programming code
- Experience in database development
- VBA - Should have good experience in developing efficient logic/algorithms using VBA
- Solid understanding of SDLC concepts
- Solid experience in MS Excel (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013,2016)
- Must be good at all excel features and excel formulas
- Well versed with complete MS Office package (Excel, Word, Outlook, PPT)
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in requirements gathering, effort estimate, designing and implementation and creating mock-up screens
- Experience in databases like MS SQL Server (2005 to 2012,2014), MySQL and MS Access
- Must have strong database concepts and DB designing skills
- SQL - must be good at writing efficient, fine-tuned queries using joins and aggregates
- Experience in writing Stored procedures, Triggers and T-SQL
- Nice to have programming knowledge in C#
- VBA, SQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be able to take complete ownership of the project from requirements gathering to delivery and maintenance
- Should be able to work independently
- Must be Proactive and Self-motivated
- Must have the ability to prioritize the work, execute tasks and meet the deadline without fail
- Effective time management skills
- Customer Focus, Willing to learn and self- teach any new technology
- Strong business and collaboration skills, and responsive to service needs and operational demands.