We are looking for a Seasoned VBA Excel Macro developer to automate business process steps. Who will work independently as full stack developer creating Macros from scratch, modify existing macros to suit additional requirement or change in environment / input or output formats and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional Excel Macros with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the Macro Development with Microsoft Excel, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with various operations teams to design, develop and maintain Excel Macros using VBA.
Participate in scoping, requirements analysis and solution design
Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
Write clean, scalable code using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) languages
Test and deploy Excel Macros. Revise, update, refactor and debug VBA code
Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Update progress of assignment to all concerned stakeholders
Highlight automation feasibility risks upfront and get buy-in from stakeholders before moving to next step.
3-5 years Proven experience as a Excel VBA Macro Developer
Familiarity with the Advance Microsoft Excel Formulas
Familiarity with Database design and development with MS Access and SQL Server
Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
Attention to details
BSc/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
BE-IT, MCA, BCA, BSc., Any IT graduate
Notice Period- Immediate to 15 Days.
VB Macros expert
Mandatory Skills :
Should have Expertise in VBA skills (Ability to create complex forms/functions/subroutines, Experience using constants and visibility modifiers, Programmatic manipulation of objects/tables/data connections/formulas/loop)
Experience with consolidating extracted data from multiple resources using automated tools (excel, VBA macro, SQL database), and/or from different system/tools/Database
Expertise in building complex VBA scripts to automate Excel spreadsheet processes.
Location : Chennai
Timings : UK shift
- Make documentations with formatting and in proper detailing
- Basic knowledge on Excel working with formula handling & reporting.
- Need to do multitasking, able to deliver tasks on time with expected quality
- Candidate should have thinking out of the box which supports the department to deliver good results in the pre-defined processes.
- Needs to be quick learner and able to come up with own thoughts on the tasks explained/shared to deliver good results
- Work closely with German team for operative processes/execution/deliverables.
- Flexible to adopt the changes in terms of processes/task handling.
- Knowledge on order fulfillment processes, managing support content on the website, inputs on support handling processes are added advantage.
- At least bachelor in any stream or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of experience in MS-Excel or similar office tools – is preferred
- Knowledge on VB script, macros is preferred
- Documentation skills
- Good Communication skills, at least speaking in English is required
- Good analytical skills
- Eager to know/experiment new technology and tools
- Web Browsing , ability to search quick results from web
- Experience on process documentation & presentation is preferred
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Out of box thinking and quick learner with willingness to learn new things
- Freedom to realise your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Proven experience in US Payroll and Accounting.
Ability to multitask and work efficiently and effectively to meet required
Willing to work from office location in Bangalore.
Languages: English (Kannada is a mandatory)
Roles and Responsibilities:
Co-ordination with payroll and year end activities with finance team members
Managing all inputs and data to run/process monthly payroll.
Compliances management such as PF, ESIC, TDS, PT etc.
Assist in finalization of accounts and tax audits.
Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Master’s degree in commerce or any relevant field
5 to 10 years of experience in the field of US payroll and accounting
Customers can choose from a variety of food kits that allows them to pick ingredients of their choice. With the belief that good food never fails in bringing people together, the startup has made the whole experience of eating a common meal interactive by applying the DIY concept.
What you will do:
- Preparing accounts and tax returns of the company
- Reconciling accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Issuing invoices for all the payments which are due to the company, tracking the cash inflow and also reporting any late transactions
- Settling the payment transactions due to be paid to third-parties, managing the same and thus issuing stop-payment instructions accordingly
- Preparing and maintaining financial records and statements of the company including, but not limited to, P&L, book-keeping and general entries
- Posting and managing all journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Ensuring timely closure of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Ensuring timely compliance of GST of various transactions
- Generation of various financial statements concerning the liabilities and assets of the business, using Tally
- Auditing financial performance and accordingly advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Forecasting the financial status of the company and also analyzing the risk factors involved
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Relevant work experience as an Accountant
- Graduation is a must. Female candidates preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work 6 days a week
- Good knowledge and work experience in Tally
- Excellent in time management and critical thinking
- Candidate who can multitask and with an eye for detail
What you will do:
- Handling all accounting operations including billing, cost accounting, inventory accounting, revenue recognition, accounts payable, accounts receivable etc
- Managing the generation of the annual budget and forecasts
- Checking Purchase order, Freight Inward, Outward and other expenses bills with their monthly reconciliation in Tally
- Ensuring inventories are suitably evaluated and slow moving inventories are liquidated on time
- Supporting year end closing activities
- Calculating all applicable taxes including GST and TDS
- Handling all types of audits including statutory audit, transfer pricing audit, GST audit, Income Tax audit etc.
- Complying with the government reporting requirements and tax filings
What you need to have:
- CA Qualification with overall 3 to 5 years of experience post-qualification preferably in FMCG companies
- Solid understanding of physical products like inventory, warehouse, logistics
- Experience in funded startup preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are looking for a Senior Support Executive to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems and help our customers with our services. Senior Support Executive responsibilities include handling technical support associates and being familiar with using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email, chat, and call to give clients quick answers to product-related queries. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with software queries, and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to e-meet you. Ultimately, you will be a person our customer's trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical and non-technical queries.
- Managing the team of Technical Support Associates and ensuring that they are performing well.
- Research and identify solutions to software queries.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until they’ve solved a technical/non-technical query
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open querries at one time
- Prepare accurate and timely reports for yourself and team.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- 2-3 years of proven experience in the field of technical support
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical queries
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Understanding of how API works.
- Good to have basic accounting knowledge.
- Flexible Work hours
- Flat Organisation Structure
- Contribute to the growth of the product
- Health and Skill Development benefits