Long short-term memory (LSTM) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
DATA SCIENTIST-MACHINE LEARNING
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social impact Agri tech enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by the use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team that is working on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, and AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
GormalOne is looking for a machine learning engineer to join. This collaborative yet dynamic, role is suited for candidates who enjoy the challenge of building, testing, and deploying end-to-end ML pipelines and incorporating ML Ops best practices across different technology stacks supporting a variety of use cases. We seek candidates who are curious not only about furthering their own knowledge of ML Ops best practices through hands-on experience but can simultaneously help uplift the knowledge of their colleagues.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Individual contributor
- Developing and maintaining an end-to-end data science project
- Deploying scalable applications on different platform
- Ability to analyze and enhance the efficiency of existing products
What are we looking for?
- 3 to 5 Years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Skilled in Data Analysis, EDA, Model Building, and Analysis.
- Basic coding skills in Python
- Decent knowledge of Statistics
- Creating pipelines for ETL and ML models.
- Experience in the operationalization of ML models
- Good exposure to Deep Learning, ANN, DNN, CNN, RNN, and LSTM.
- Hands-on experience in Keras, PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Tech/BE in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Certification in AI, ML, or Data Science is preferred.
- Master/Ph.D. in a relevant field is preferred.
- Exp in tools and packages like Tensorflow, MLFlow, Airflow
- Exp in object detection techniques like YOLO
- Exposure to cloud technologies
- Operationalization of ML models
- Good understanding and exposure to MLOps
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Company Name: Curl Tech
Company Profile: Curl Tech is a deep-tech firm, based out of Bengaluru, India. Curl works on developing Products & Solutions leveraging emerging technologies such as Machine Learning, Blockchain (DLT) & IoT. We work on domains such as Commodity Trading, Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Logistics & Retail.
Curl has been founded by technology enthusiasts with rich industry experience. Products and solutions that have been developed at Curl, have gone on to have considerable success and have in turn become separate companies (focused on that product / solution).
If you are looking for a job, that would challenge you and desire to work with an organization that disrupts entire value chain; Curl is the right one for you!
Designation: Data Scientist or Junior Data Scientist (according to experience)
Good with Machine Learning and Deep learning, good with programming and maths.
Details: The candidate will be working on many image analytics/ numerical data analytics projects. The work involves, data collection, building the machine learning models, deployment, client interaction and publishing academic papers.
The candidate will be working on many image analytics/numerical data projects.
Candidate will be building various machine learning models depending upon the requirements.
Candidate would be responsible for deployment of the machine learning models.
Candidate would be the face of the company in front of the clients and will have regular client interactions to understand that client requirements.
What we are looking for candidates with:
Basic Understanding of Statistics, Time Series, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and their fundamentals and mathematical underpinnings.
Proven code proficiency in Python,C/C++ or any other AI language of choice.
Strong algorithmic thinking, creative problem solving and the ability to take ownership and do independent
Understanding how things work internally in ML and DL models is a must.
Understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Vision and Image Processing techniques would be a plus.
Expertise in OpenCV, ML/Neural networks technologies and frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow would be a
Educational background in any quantitative field (Computer Science / Mathematics / Computational Sciences and related disciplines) will be given preference.
Education: BE/ BTech/ B.Sc.(Physics or Mathematics)/Masters in Mathematics, Physics or related branches.
Building out and manage a young data science vertical within the organization
Provide technical leadership in the areas of machine learning, analytics, and data sciences
Work with the team and create a roadmap to solve the company’s requirements by solving data-mining, analytics, and ML problems by Identifying business problems that could be solved using Data Science and scoping it out end to end.
Solve business problems by applying advanced Machine Learning algorithms and complex statistical models on large volumes of data.
Develop heuristics, algorithms, and models to deanonymize entities on public blockchains
Data Mining - Extend the organization’s proprietary dataset by introducing new data collection methods and by identifying new data sources.
Keep track of the latest trends in cryptocurrency usage on open-web and dark-web and develop counter-measures to defeat concealment techniques used by criminal actors.
Develop in-house algorithms to generate risk scores for blockchain transactions.
Work with data engineers to implement the results of your work.
Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
Build, scale and deploy holistic data science products after successful prototyping.
Clearly articulate and present recommendations to business partners, and influence future plans based on insights.
>8+ years of relevant experience as a Data Scientist or Analyst. A few years of work experience solving NLP problems or other ML problems is a plus
Must have previously managed a team of at least 5 data scientists or analysts or demonstrate that they have prior experience in scaling a data science function from the ground
Good understanding of python, bash scripting, and basic cloud platform skills (on GCP or AWS)
Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
What you’ll get
Work closely with the Founders in helping grow the organization to the next level alongside some of the best and brightest talents around you
An excellent culture, we encourage collaboration, growth, and learning amongst the team
Competitive salary and equity
An autonomous and flexible role where you will be trusted with key tasks.
An opportunity to have a real impact and be part of a company with purpose.
- Your responsibilities:
- Build, improve and extend NLP capabilities
- Research and evaluate different approaches to NLP problems
- Must be able to write code that is well designed, produce deliverable results
- Write code that scales and can be deployed to production
- Fundamentals of statistical methods is a must
- Experience in named entity recognition, POS Tagging, Lemmatization, vector representations of textual data and neural networks - RNN, LSTM
- A solid foundation in Python, data structures, algorithms, and general software development skills.
- Ability to apply machine learning to problems that deal with language
- Engineering ability to build robustly scalable pipelines
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team with a strong product focus