Logstash Jobs in Pune
We are looking for a Director of Engineering to lead one of our key product engineering teams. This role will report directly to the VP of Engineering and will be responsible for successful execution of the company's business mission through development of cutting-edge software products and solutions.
- As an owner of the product you will be required to plan and execute the product road map and provide technical leadership to the engineering team.
- You will have to collaborate with Product Management and Implementation teams and build a commercially successful product.
- You will be responsible to recruit & lead a team of highly skilled software engineers and provide strong hands on engineering leadership.
- Requirement deep technical knowledge in Software Product Engineering using Java/J2EE, Node.js, React.js, fullstack, NosqlDB, mongodb, cassandra, neo4j, elastic search, kibana, elk, kafka, redis, docker, kubernetes, apache, solr, activemq, rabbitmq, spark, scala, sqoop, hbase, hive, websocket, webcrawler, springboot, etc. is a must
16+ years of experience in Software Engineering with at least 5+ years as an engineering leader in a software product company.
- Hands-on technical leadership with proven ability to recruit high performance talent
- High technical credibility - ability to audit technical decisions and push for the best solution to a problem.
- Experience building E2E Application right from backend database to persistent layer.
- Experience UI technologies Angular, react.js, Node.js or fullstack environment will be preferred.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, Dynamodb, etc.)
- Elastic Search, Kibana, ELK, Logstash.
- Experience in developing Enterprise Software using Agile Methodology.
- Good understanding of Kafka, Redis, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Solr etc.
- SaaS cloud-based platform exposure.
- Experience on Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Ownership E2E design development and also quality enterprise product/application deliverable exposure
- A track record of setting and achieving high standards
- Strong understanding of modern technology architecture
- Key Programming Skills: Java, J2EE with cutting edge technologies
- Excellent team building, mentoring and coaching skills are a must-have
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore.
Click here to Apply :
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Bengaluru.
Company Name - CrelioHealth Pvt Ltd
Location - Pune Banner
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is an IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organization.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organization with a youthful team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts who are passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Our Product -
- CrelioHealth LIMS - Web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and RIS (Radiology Information System) solution for automating your processes & managing the business better
- CrelioHealth CRM- Patient booking and engagement tool to take patient experience to the next level.
- CrelioHealth Inventory - Online platform to manage your lab inventory, stock, and purchases
Org link - https://livehealth.in/
We are voted as #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021.CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.livehealth.inCrelioHealth for Diagnostics
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable python code.
- Improve the functionality of the existing system.
- Design and write highly efficient complex algorithms.
- Ability to work with REST APIs, and experience in using 3rd party APIs
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment and be able to work, both independently and in a team.
- Participating in discussions for designing solutions for business problems.
- Write unit tests to check code regressions and edge cases.
- Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
- Reviewing the Pull Requests or work done by junior developers.
- Training / Mentoring junior developers.
- Having critical feedback for individuals
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Familiarity with databases and reporting will be a plus.
- Familiarity with Python and Python frameworks like (Django, Flask, FastAPI etc) will be a plus.
- Capable of handling web service integration - RESTful, JSON
- Motivation and drive to work in a startup environment.
About the co:
Our client is the fastest growing company in the space of student mobility in Asia Pacific as per Financial times.
More about them
- Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com for student housing).
- Helps 80M students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, nonstandardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process.
- Leading student housing platform globally, with 1M+ student housing units listed in 6 countries and across 80 cities.
- Growing rapidly and targeting $400M in annual gross bookings value by 2022.
Our Client is looking to hire an Engineering Manager, who is a thought leader,and a world-class engineer who has a proven record of creating an impact on business and engineering with little or no help. You will own the technology vision and significantly contribute to building the engineering team and culture. You will partner with
Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating, and making a dif
You need to write scalable Golang code for developing and implementing robust applications. You would indulge your dedication and passion to build server-side logic ensuring low-latency and high-end performance. You should have sound knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, Microservices.
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Senior Development Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud native core
solution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision
What you will do?
- System engineering and implementation in Golang.
- Working on performance issues using creative experiments and internally developed product features.
- Research, propose, and integrate relevant open-source projects based on product objectives.
- Write organized, efficient, and well-documented Python/Golang code as an example for junior engineers.
- Participation in all levels of product definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Must include the ability to discuss abstract system architectures from ideas through implementation and
creatively apply domain experience to solve technical challenges.
- Mentoring software engineers, fostering an environment of trust and accountability.
What you will need?
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will need the
following skills to succeed.
- Strong Golang skills to develop a framework(s).
- Hands-on to design & develop re-usable framework components.
- Hands-on experience in developing the framework, designing re-usable framework components.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, Continuous Integration, building highly scalable applications, application security, and functional programming.
- Knowledge of Cloud-native would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Kubernetes from the Architecture side and also understanding the Standard API.
- Code contributed to CNCF or a similar community will be a plus.
- Performance benchmarking of K8’s or any cloud will be added advantage
- Deep understanding of technology and passion about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with a strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraint.
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
More than 8 years of experience in Information Technologies. Experience in Installation, Administration, Configuration, Planning, up gradation, Scheduling on Tivoli Workload Scheduler. Knowledge in the Shell Scripting. Interested in exploring new Technology.
The Senior Engineer should have extensive experience working with the following technologies – Checkpoint R80, Threat prevention. Along with in depth knowledge of CLI commands for statistic gathering such as cpview, packet captures and sniffer. The skillset should also include Provider 1 MDM along with Network compliance through SKYBOX
The candidate should have both CCSA & CCSE qualifications, ideally with Check Point Security Master certification or aiming to achieve
This may involve working as a Lead Technical Specialist on projects involved in planning, research, evaluation and design of network infrastructure components to integrate with the Firewall Technology
Principal Accountabilities: Key activities and decision making areasTypical Targets and Measures
Impact on the Business
Meets expectations of internal customers through delivery of high quality projects, meeting their needs and demonstrating the added value of service provided.· Improvements in customer satisfaction and service quality ·
To support and maintain full functionality of equipment and applications provided by ITID.·
Resolve assigned incidents efficiently and to the complete satisfaction to the customer base. Ensure SLA for incident resolution is adhered and improved upon ·
Meets quality targets as assigned by ITID Management for Change, Service Levels and Problem Resolution times·
Ensure requests are completed in good time and to the customers satisfaction ·
Identify and improve efficiency and potential improvements of CES infrastructure.·
Continually strive to improve current processes in order to improve delivery of CES services to the customer and in turn reducing the overall cost. · Communicating effectively with key business users regarding requirements ·
Participate in the testing/piloting of new services/hardware Customers/Stakeholders To ensure that the business’ IT needs are understood and that services are tailored to meet their requirements, and also to ensure that users are fully aware of the services available and receive maximum benefit from them. Through an understanding of business function and the ability to prioritise incidents/requests accordingly. ·
Be involved in and participate in Customer Engagement processes·
Ensure communication to business community is clear and unambiguous ·
Implementation of service Improvements. ·
Identify, monitor, drive and track service improvements creating & managing a culture of continuous improvements Leadership & Teamwork · Work effectively as part of a team to drive Infrastructure deliverables and Infrastructure Support requirements. ·
Work as part of a wider team undertaking delivery of small projects and BAU requests conforming to project management standards, guidelines and techniques.· Delivery against specification/customer need and on time. ·
Participate in the testing/piloting of new services/applications.· Through regular liaison, as required with designated team leader/manager. ·
Contributions to delivery focused teams, consistently delivering high quality results. · Managing small project implementations and general business moves and changes.·
Team goals aligned to strategic goals where individuals understand their role in attainment of global objectives. ·
Pro-actively managing the overall service delivery to meet internal targets ·
Ensure that actions from Team meetings are followed through to completion · Collaboration and contribution to team objectives ·
To keep line management aware of any developing IT or other issues.
Operational Effectiveness & Control ·
Ensure compliance and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls, Telecoms Group Standards and Information Security Secondary Standards.· Ensure compliance and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls, Telecoms Group Standards and Information Security Secondary Standards. · Manage Problem and Incident resolution and subsequent MI, liaising with third parties & other ITID service lines to resolve or escalate incidents/service requests. Providing excellent customer support. · Ensure that Network documentation is regularly maintained and used when required. · Ensuring that standard ITIL processes are followed correctly and appropriately, e.g. Problem Management, Incident Management, Release Management, Change Management and Configuration Management. Implement ITIL best practice where applicable. · Liaison with other ITID and HSBC Technology departments and 3rd party suppliers, managing 3rd party relationships to deliver service against contractual requirements where applicable. · Have the ability to influence peer groups including the use of high quality negotiation skills · Work closely with local, Regional and Global teams to increase the efficiency and quality of Network processes and procedures.
Major Challenges (The challenges inherent in the role that require a continual test of the role holder’s abilities) ·
Managing conflicting priorities · Producing documentation/communications of a high quality that ensures clear and easily understood. ·
Ensure all aspect of the environment is maintained efficiently with minimal disruption to the customer base. ·
Continually strive to evolve existing processes to improve efficiency of deliverables to the customer base and in turn reduce year on year costs by agreed targets ·
Adopt a customer service attitude that represents the support model in a correct and purposeful manner and thus ITID as a whole ·
Achieve delivery of incidents and requests in line with the agreed SLAs. ·
Identifying areas of potential service improvement and efficiencies.
Role Context (The environment and operating conditions of the role including the extent of guidance and authority)
The Senior Engineer role is part of ITID, Telecommunications Services, Global CES team.
They have the primary responsibility to provide day to day design and support to ensure the global CES infrastructure is maintained to agreed service levels and standards and customer needs are met in the most appropriate way.
As part of a global team, they will build and maintain strong, trust based relationships with peers spanning multiple geographies and time zones.
The Senior Engineer will have the ability to work under minimal supervision from management and will be a source of support and guidance for junior colleagues.
Management of Risk (Operational Risk / FIM requirements)
The jobholder will ensure the fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organisation. This will be achieved by consistently displaying the behaviours required to support HSBC’s principles and priorities.
The jobholder will also continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
This will be achieved by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring.
Also by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with line management and/or the appropriate department.
Observation of Internal Controls (Compliance Policy / FIM requirements)
The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
The jobholder will implement the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer. The term ‘compliance’ embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity. Also and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators.
What you must know?
Hands on technical experience with architecting and building a large scale product
, He/She should have flair for technology & business, be eager to take up challenging
assignments in global setup and have relevant experience working with b2b startups in
growth stage targeting global markets based out of India.
Roles & responsibilities
• Lead a team of talented 10+ engineers (developers and QA) through all stages of product
development and delivery ( requirement gather, requirement detailing, design,
development, testing, release )
• Hire, mentor and develop engineers to create high-performing teams
• Identify, coach and retain engineering talent and strengthen software development teams
• Provide constructive feedback and mentor team members to go to next level
• Build and maintain good relationship with peers, product management, architects,
customer support, HR, talent acquisition team and other cross-functional teams
• Work closely with engineering leaders and product managers for product delivery
• Contribute in engineering management team activities like, hiring, onboarding,
performance appraisal, skill management,release planning and delivery etc.
• Provide technical leadership to software engineers to build a high quality software product
• Collaborate with Internal/external stakeholder to enhance the quality of engineering
• Establish and promote a culture of excellence with end-to-end ownership for delivery
• Ensure complete solution design in collaboration with product management, architects
and technical leads
• Participate in the creation of engineering roadmap based on organization strategy
• Drive execution of quarterly releases and a roadmap of next year.
• Analyze customer issues, suggest and implement a practise to address and improve
customer satisfaction about the product
• Hands on coding and contribute in code reviews
• Identify,develop and improve engineering practices for development, QA, devops and agile
• Build and monitor team performance metrics.
What will qualify you for this role?:
• 13+ years experience with 2+ years in managerial capacity leading a team of 10+
• Hands on technical experience with architecting and building a large scale product
• Experience with modern devops tools and technologies
• Proactive and solutions-oriented with experience in working in ambiguity
• Excellent coding and debugging in one of the languages java/python/React
• Good understanding of distributed architecture, microservice etc
• Familiarity with cloud infrastructure. Knowledge of AWS would be an added advantage.
• Experience with setting up/tracking engineering matrices
Years of Experience – 2-3 years
Location – Flexible (Pune/Jaipur Preferred), India
At Clarista.io, we are driven to create a connected data world for enterprises, empowering their employees with the information they need to compete in the digital economy. Information is power, but only if it can be harnessed by people.
Clarista turns current enterprise data silos into a ‘Live Data Network’, easy to use, always available, with flexibility to create any analytics with controls to ensure quality and security of the information
Clarista is designed with business teams in mind, hence ensuring performance with large datasets and a superior user experience are critical to the success of the product
What You'll Do
You will be part of our data platform & data engineering team. As part of this agile team, you will work in our cloud native environment and perform following activities to support core product development and client specific projects:
• You will develop the core engineering frameworks for an advanced self-service data analytics product.
• You will work with multiple types of data storage technologies such as relational, blobs, key-value stores, document databases and streaming data sources.
• You will work with latest technologies for data federation with MPP (Massive Parallel Processing) capabilities
• Your work will entail backend architecture to enable product capabilities, data modeling, data queries for UI functionality, data processing for client specific needs and API development for both back-end and front-end data interfaces.
• You will build real-time monitoring dashboards and alerting systems.
• You will integrate our product with other data products through APIs
• You will partner with other team members in understanding the functional / nonfunctional\ business requirements, and translate them into software development tasks
• You will follow the software development best practices in ensuring that the code architecture and quality of code written by you is of high standard, as expected from an enterprise software
• You will be a proactive contributor to team and project discussions
Who you are
• Strong education track record - Bachelors or an advanced degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline from Indian Institute of Technology or equivalent premium institute.
• 2-3 years of experience in Big Data and Data Engineering.
• Strong knowledge of advanced SQL, data federation and distributed architectures
• Excellent Python programming skills. Familiarity with Scala and Java are highly preferred
• Strong knowledge and experience in modern and distributed data stack
components such as the Spark, Hive, airflow, Kubernetes, docker etc.
• Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure) and native cloud technologies for data storage and data processing
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, Blobs, MongoDB etc.
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, Dataflow, Dataproc etc.
• Experience with Big Data processing and performance optimization
• Should know how to write modular and optimized code.
• Should have good knowledge around error handling.
• Fair understanding of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility issues.
• Experience versioning control systems such as GIT
• Strong problem solving and communication skills.
• Self-starter, continuous learner.
Good to have some exposure to
• Start-up experience is highly preferred
• Exposure to any Business Intelligence (BI) tools like Tableau, Dundas, Power BI etc.
• Agile software development methodologies.
• Working in multi-functional, multi-location teams
What You'll Love About Us – Do ask us about these!
• Be an integral part of the founding team. You will work directly with the founder
• Work Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
• Prepare for the Future. Academy – we are all learners; we are all teachers!
• Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
• Internal Mobility. Grow with us!
• Business knowledge of multiple sectors
engineering aspects of his/her team.
• Able to define and execute the engineering plans for the areas under his/her ownership.
• Drive engineering best practices for the team.
• Define, implement and maintain the hygiene of the production systems (both engineering
and processes) for the areas under his/her ownership.
• Responsible for the health of the business directly owned by the team.
• Challenging business & product on outcomes, channelize feedback into execution, and
be accountable for engineering outputs
• Hiring, mentoring and retaining a best-of-class engineering team.
• Responsible for all stakeholder management including but not limited to business,
product, operations, and clients/vendors
end engineers to drive innovation in full-stack product development, while relentlessly
improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
• Oversee the mobile app, m-site, desktop, cloud infrastructure
• Back-end development teams and their assigned tasks
• Monitor reliability, performance of all internal systems and suggest improvements
• Ensure compliance with security regulations
• Should be able to guide engineers for best UI performance of app, m-site and
• Manage software development by setting requirements, goals and timelines
• Design strategies for future development plans based on the company’s overall
objectives and resources
• Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions
• Hire engineers and coordinate their training
• Implement innovative technologies
• Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools
• Review and update policies relevant to internal systems and equipment
• Expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and
engineering best practices.
• Experience with start-up will be a big plus.
• Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture managing team of
• (10+)Sr. Engineers / Engineers, and coaching mentoring while maintaining a handson role
with code development
• Started as a Software Engineer and worked with a wide range of technologies,
especially with the modern open source stacks
• Work experience as a Technical Architect/Senior Manager/ VP of Engineering or in a
position at an engineering department
• Extensive experience with both cloud/AWS and on premise technologies
• Big Data/ML experience is a plus
• Good understanding of agile methodologies
• Leadership abilities with a strategic mind
• Ability to mentor and grow engineering talent
• Excellent project management skill
Send us your code samples / GitHub profile / published articles if applicable.