4+ Logstash Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Logstash Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 4+ Logstash Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Logstash Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
- Understand fundamental design principles and best practices for developing backend servers and web applications Gather requirements, scope functionality, estimate and translate those requirements into solutions.
- Implement and integrate software features as per requirements.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle.
- Work in a product creation project and/or technology project with implementation or integration responsibilities, Improve an existing code base, if required, and ability to read source code to understand data flow and origin
- Design effective data storage for the task at hand and know how to optimize query performance along the way.
- Follow an agile methodology of development and delivery
- Strictly adhere to coding standards and internal practices; must be able to conduct review code Mentor and possibly lead junior developers
- Contribute towards innovation Performance optimization of apps
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Diagnose bugs and other issues in products
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Must have / Good to have:
- 4+ years experience with Core Python development Design and implementation of high-availability, and performant applications on Unix environment
- Good with multithreading and data structures
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Familiarity with functional testing and deployment automation frameworks
- Experience in development for 3-4 production ready application using Python as programming language
- Experience in writing unit test cases including positive and negative test cases
- Experience of CI/CD pipeline code deployment (Git, SVN, Jenkins or Teamcity)
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodology
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Experience with Web technologies is a plus
- Experience with ELK stack is a plus.
We are looking for a Director of Engineering to lead one of our key product engineering teams. This role will report directly to the VP of Engineering and will be responsible for successful execution of the company's business mission through development of cutting-edge software products and solutions.
- As an owner of the product you will be required to plan and execute the product road map and provide technical leadership to the engineering team.
- You will have to collaborate with Product Management and Implementation teams and build a commercially successful product.
- You will be responsible to recruit & lead a team of highly skilled software engineers and provide strong hands on engineering leadership.
- Requirement deep technical knowledge in Software Product Engineering using Java/J2EE, Node.js, React.js, fullstack, NosqlDB, mongodb, cassandra, neo4j, elastic search, kibana, elk, kafka, redis, docker, kubernetes, apache, solr, activemq, rabbitmq, spark, scala, sqoop, hbase, hive, websocket, webcrawler, springboot, etc. is a must
16+ years of experience in Software Engineering with at least 5+ years as an engineering leader in a software product company.
- Hands-on technical leadership with proven ability to recruit high performance talent
- High technical credibility - ability to audit technical decisions and push for the best solution to a problem.
- Experience building E2E Application right from backend database to persistent layer.
- Experience UI technologies Angular, react.js, Node.js or fullstack environment will be preferred.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, Dynamodb, etc.)
- Elastic Search, Kibana, ELK, Logstash.
- Experience in developing Enterprise Software using Agile Methodology.
- Good understanding of Kafka, Redis, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Solr etc.
- SaaS cloud-based platform exposure.
- Experience on Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Ownership E2E design development and also quality enterprise product/application deliverable exposure
- A track record of setting and achieving high standards
- Strong understanding of modern technology architecture
- Key Programming Skills: Java, J2EE with cutting edge technologies
- Excellent team building, mentoring and coaching skills are a must-have
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore.
Click here to Apply :
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/D926111745/">Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Mumbai.
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/90665BFD4C/">Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Bengaluru.
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/3A5FBA2C7C/">Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Pune.
o Should be able to work with API, shards etc in Elasticsearch.
o Write parser in Logstash
o Create Dashboards in Kibana
• Mandatory Experience.
o Must have very good understanding of Log Analytics
o Hands on experience in Elasticsearch, logstash & Kibana should be at expert level
o Elasticsearch : Should be able to write Kibana API
o Logstash : Should be able to write parsers.
o Kibana : Create different visualization and dashboards according to the Client needs
o Scripts : Should be able to write scripts in linux.
- Any programming knowledge (Python/ Java/ Scala)
- Good Experience Elastic search, Kibana, Logstash
- Knowledge on Dev Ops
- Preferable :- AWS or any cloud knowledge
- Ansible, Kibana any visualization tools