- 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack front end developer
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, knowledge of AngularJS practices and hand on implementation of complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services.
- Proficient with .NET framework and its core principles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT/Bitbucket.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communications skills.
About delaPlex Pvt.Ltd
at Product startup built to make test automation effortless
- Interact closely with design, product, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- Review and Optimize application usage, by monitoring key metrics, for maximum speed and scalability
- Mentoring and guiding the team members.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a web developer, UI developer, Angular Developer or front-end engineer.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Proficient with Typescript (Angular 2 & above)
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Experience with Web Components and Custom Elements
- Understanding of data visualization concepts and technologies (SVG, D3.js)
- Git Source Control
- Unit and E2E Testing - Cypress.io / Chai / Karma / Jasmine / etc.
- Experience building responsive interfaces.
- Good sense for building visually appealing products.
- Some Node experience
- Experience using RESTful Web Service Architecture
- Experience working in Agile Environments
- To be considered for this role, you must have:
- In this Senior Front End Engineer position, you will:
- Inherit a well-architected, clean and robust codebase built with TypeScript, Angular, and SCSS/SASS with a modern interface
- Work with our design team and other engineers to make sure our application is performant and intuitive to use
- Evaluate and implement new libraries and components
- Ensure best practices are followed in the design and development of the application
- Contribute to and help manage our open source libraries
Frontend Developer (ReactJS)
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend engineer with ReactJS development experience to join our team.
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
Write meaningful test cases for frontend &
Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
At least 3 yrs of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
Expertise in programming using Python/ReactJS or similar scripting languages
In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
Microservices Architecture Pattern
NodeJS / ExpressJS
Work From Home
Package: upto 10L
We’re looking for a Frontend Angular developer who will be responsible for our web applications and tools. The candidate must have the requisite knowledge of all the stages of software development and will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various systems and tools in our infrastructure that serve both internal and external clients and users.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Designing the overall architecture of the web application
- Maintaining quality and ensuring application responsiveness
- Collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Intensive usage of the Angular 11 (and above) framework
- Working on development of responsive mobile and desktop applications
- Work on many REST-api integrations and a variety of projects and techniques.
- Working with code versioning on github.com
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ Years of experience as an Angular Developer
- Libraries like jQuery
- CSS Pre-Processors like SASS or LESS
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap, AJAX
- Mobile First and Responsive implementations
- Working with REST API's and integrating them properly in a UI layer
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Technology or a Master’s degree in Computer Applications.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India) & In-Office – Jaipur, India
SHIFT TIMINGS: 10am to 7pm IST
WHO WE ARE:
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 5 million human-verified contacts, another 70 million plus machine processed contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well-trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available. For more information, please visit – www.salesintel.io
WHAT WE OFFER:
SalesIntel’s workplace is all about diversity. Different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce. We are growing at a fast pace and our work environment is constantly evolving with changing times. We motivate our team to better themselves by offering all the good stuff you’d expect like Holidays, Paid Leaves, Bonuses, Incentives, Medical Policy and company paid Training Programs.
SalesIntel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and offer equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.