Loan origination Jobs in Mumbai
• You would work closely with business and technology teams to plan and execute the
product strategy of Mintifi. We are looking for individuals who can grow into future
product leaders - people with leadership, drive and a passion for software products and
design. Define with business stakeholders the product roadmap for Mintifi
• Focus on the – what/why elements of defining solutions
• Analyze end - end process flow and consumer journey of the product
• Handle product vision, product marketing, and client/partner management.
• Defining success metrics and analyzing product performance
• Creating elaborate mockups and wireframes with industry standard prototyping tools
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand the business processes,
formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis,
ongoingscaled deliverables and presentations.
• Experience with creating and managing banking/fintech product
• Experience in designing and understanding consumer journeys
• Experience in designing wireframes and product requirement documents
• Excellent understanding of LOS and LMS
• Communication, Management skills
• Experience in digitization, automation of the business processes
• Market & Consumer Insights Research Skills
· Head the product management for the 3rd party products including Smallcase, Mutual Funds, IPO, Insurance, Loan, Credit cards, Bank accounts, Gold, Bonds, etc.
· Lead a team of 7-10 Product Managers
· Responsible for revenue, market share, vol. of these products from 3 channels – online platforms, digital marketing, offline channels
· Own process and product development for these products
· Continuous competition tracking
· Training the various channels on products
· Coordinating with various teams to ensure timely completion of dependent activities
· Responsible for timely responding and resolving client queries / complaints
· Preparing volume/revenue/usage data reports
· Work closely with; & manage expectations of; multiple stakeholders like Business, Marketing, Compliance, Risk, Design, Technology, Program, and External vendors
· Single handedly take couple of product features from vision to launch stage
· Preparing short-term and long-term roadmaps of the products/features
· Define KPIs and set up benchmarks, to measure the performance of the product
· The candidate should have an analytical mindset who should be able to use data at ease – in finding hidden patterns and for understanding user behavior
· We are looking for someone who has deep empathy for the end customer
· Our candidate is the one who is extremely passionate about making his product a market success – a growth hacking mentality is what we are looking for
· The candidate should have hands-on experience in owning the complete product cycle – having taken multiple products from ideation to launch stage
· Past experience in industries like Fin-tech, AI/ML, Health-tech, Food-tech, Content-tech, Edu-tech, Gaming-tech, Social-tech etc. is an add-on but not at all mandatory
· Min. 3 years of product management experience in owning/growing 3rd party products
· Awesome communication and relationship building skill
· Able to solve complex problems in an structured manner
Reporting to: Product Head Location: Mumbai
A D2C brand based out of Mumbai
Our client is the largest D2C brand of personalized, floral, gourmet and handmade gifting products. They are serving 100mn+ visitors every year across 100 countries with its design-to-delivery consumer experience, farm-to-table supply chain, and expanding same-day delivery distribution network of over 100 cities
About the Role
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team including Engineering, Operations, Marketing, Finance, & Customer Service
• Build a deep understanding of what all our internal teams need to be more effective and successful in their various roles
• Own the product pipeline with a long-term vision of building the platform on which all functions of the organization work effectively and efficiently
• Own the product pipeline with a focus on delivering as per the timeline
• Write detailed product requirements; drive execution from research to launch
• You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of existing products, and processes within the organization leveraging technology to build efficient, scalable, and future-ready products
• You will be the single point of contact and will take complete ownership of post-go-live usage
• Master’s Degree in Business
• 3 to 6 years of Total Work experience
• Prior experience in Product Management including experience integrating SAAS products
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills as this role would require frequent interaction with colleagues from across the organization
• Go getter attitude willing to put in the hard work required to deliver results
Whats in it for you?
• Work in a high impact team impacting all aspects of the business
• Working and growing alongside an organization ready to grow 10x in the next 5 years
• A fast paced but supportive and friendly work environment
• Grown into a Product leader within few years
JOB TITLE/HEADLINE: Fintech Product Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time, permanent.
REPORTING TO: CBO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- We are looking for a motivated self-starter with having customer-centric approach who thrives on working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business and is keen to build differentiated value prop for the customer.
- Who has hands-on experience in developing & managing Credit Card product
- Will end to end manage the product’s core value proposition, including product collaterals, customer communication, etc.?
- Design, develop and launch a new product in the market.
- Will manage end to end customer journeys, processes and customer experience.
- Cross-functional ( Technology, Risk, Compliance, Operations) engagement to drive product development and usage.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Manage product segment, drive and track customer value proposition.
- Product Pricing and usage analytics
- Product features, offering, cross-selling, up-selling strategies
- Understanding and bundling 3rd party products and services
- Referral programs, customer engagement and retention
- Product Management, product roll-out and coordination
- Manage all product collaterals & customer engaging properties such as customer statements etc.
- Manage all the processes related to value prop delivery and fulfilment
- Manage customer communication throughout the customer journey and create delighters for the customer through assertive communication
- Create and manage customer communication channels like SMS, Email, Whatsapp, IVR and mobile app notifications.
- Track and identify features utilisation and drive higher feature penetration. Create & manage product utilisation dashboards. Publish reports of product depth & feature penetration to senior stakeholders.
- Engage with a partner to identify opportunities to introduce new features through competition benchmarking
- Have cross-functional engagement with internal & external stakeholders to drive product development and higher product usage.
- Drive internal governance processes for launching any product, method etc.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- BE / B.Tech. (Premier/Tier I), MBA (Premier/Tier I) with total work experience of 3+ years preferably in Fintech
- Excellent academic background and records
- Extra-ordinary skills in crisis management, interpersonal communication, collaboration and teamwork.
- Master of multiple tasking. Takes on initiatives and challenges
- In short, we are looking for superstars to join a superstar team!
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH FATAKPAY BECAUSE:
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment where you can balance great work with a great life.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s proliferating, and we’ll allow you to do the same. You’ll have access to several professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- Multicultural workplace. A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different states.
- An opportunity to wear many hats
- An entrepreneurial crew that supports risk, intuition, and frequent experimentation
- The opportunity to make an impact in a transformative industry
- A chance to build and lead a highly talented and driven team
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
- Compensation could include stock options for significant upside.
- Health benefits
- Cool gadgets and swags
- Attractive wellness programs
- Competitive performance bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Career development training.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Fatakpay Digital Private Ltd (Fatakpay) is a digital-only lending platform that provides short-term personal loans (STPL) through QR-based credit lines. It was founded by four IIT- B, Erasmus University alum, and 70+ years of combined experience in Tech and Finance.
The solution provides a 100% digital and paperless quick, transparent and secure way to transact in multilingual format with a ‘scan now, pay later’ facility and easy repayment options.
We're a company that strongly believes in teamwork, design, creativity and tech. We love to build the best possible Financial Tech products that make the world a better place.
- The Product Development team within PayMate works with business to establish the overall strategy and priorities for the products and platforms. Based on the business strategy and overall priorities, the Product Development team creates product plan, including high level business requirements, solution designs, benefits definition and aligns with overall go to market rollout plan.
- We are looking to hire Product Managers with Payments background and Supply Chain Finance experience. You will engage existing and potential customers directly, and decide the future of the product based upon a strong understanding of the customer requirements. You will also collaborate with technology, marketing, sales and support to solve for the best customer experience.
- The candidate should be willing to accept a dynamic and multi-faceted role requiring to work across several teams and even geographies, while working with the core management team on the best way forward to help achieve our collective goals.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Build a scalable Payments Automation System
- Meet regularly with key customer facing teams to collect and analyse user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Implements usage tracking and analyse patterns to validate new feature requirement.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners.
- Stay on top of the market and competition.
- Act like an owner for the success of your product.
- Will be responsible for the end to end product roadmap from features creation, prioritization, go live, onboarding process streamlining.
- Responsible for regular running of solutions and products - monitoring success through revenue
- Maintain communication among and between stakeholders - interacting with business managers to ideate the requirements , work with the technology teams to implement the solutions
- Collaborate and work with various internal departments and external vendors in the launch and implementation of the processing platform for specific clients in the specific markets and regions. This involves working with the technical teams for roadmap, feature and release management
- Definition of platform features include creating detailed user and process flows
- technical level designs and algorithms to satisfy the feature requirements
- Working with clients to define business requirements from the high level down to the detailed levels.
- Work with the technical development teams to review the solution and technical designs with an understanding of how the solution impacts the overall platform architecture
- Work with the technical testing teams to review the test cases and testing to ensure newly defined platform features are properly tested
- Some platform features require the development of new APIs for which field level designs are required.
- Collaborate and work closely with our external processing partners and vendors in the launch and implementation of the processing platform for all markets and regions.
- Work with our processing partners to ensure the card processor's platform has features that are needed for the specific markets in question and where there are gaps to draft up the solution in conjunction with our partners and have that delivered in a timely manner
- This role would require the person to work across geographies, time zones, cultures and competencies as well as internal teams who might not be very familiar with global payments & its intricacies
- Be willing to get your hands dirty - from writing feature stories, drawing swim lane diagrams to running sprint meetings, you will do it all
- You would be required to articulate & justify your vision & strategy behind you roadmap to domain experts & leaders again & again in a crowded & evolving payment stage
- Dealing with engineers & architects to design new flows, adapt systems to new market innovations while maintaining integrity & scalability of the platform is vital
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE :
- 5-7 years of experience in product management with 3 or more years in Payments background
- Strong customer centricity
- Ability to think creative and solve problem
- Familiarity in agile development framework will be preferable.
- Prior experience at fast growing fintech / B2B startups will be preferable
- Highly adaptable and aware. Comfortable in an evolving and dynamic environment.
- Good networker: persuasive with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Problem-solving and detail orientation come naturally to you.
- Worked with banking & payments partners
- An engineering degree (a management degree is a bonus, not mandatory)
- Formal product management training - good to have
- Knowledge of Product Management tools like Trello, JIRA, Figma, MS Projects, Postman, etc.
At Egnyte we develop content governance and collaboration products that are deployed across several large companies such as Yamaha and Red bull. The Egnyte platform supports daily, business critical operations for a million-plus user base interacting with a multi-petabyte content set.
As our company grows and we work with a wider range of enterprise customers, we’re looking for a well-rounded individual for the role of Senior Product Manager. You will be responsible for a range of product management functions to help advance one of Egnyte’s core products - the Content Collaboration Platform. In particular, Web UI is the most frequently used component of Egnyte and is the primary access point for users to Egnyte’s cloud-based platform.
Your experience in customer-facing roles, strong technical background, understanding of cloud solutions, and the ability to deliver high-value solutions that are meaningful to users and organizations will make you a successful candidate for this role. You will work directly with customers, support, sales, engineering, user experience, marketing, and other product managers to define, prioritize, and deliver product enhancements and features that increase the growth of Egnyte.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
· Work as part of the team of Product Managers, that defines product vision, strategy and develops Egnyte’s product roadmap
· Collaborate with 16,000 customers including Red Bull, Yamaha, BCG to define meaningful product enhancements that improve deployments, user experience, and adoption
· Based on quantitative and qualitative research, test your hypothesis by rapid prototyping, A/B testing, design sprints
· Work with engineering to oversee the KPIs deliveries and development of high-quality applications
· Run beta programs and solicit product enhancement ideas
· Author application documentation, training guides, and related materials
· Train employees on new applications and features
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
· 5+ years of Product Management experience
· Demonstrated experience in creating new SaaS/Enterprise products or advance existing ones
· Strong prioritization skills
· Strong technical background. A deep understanding of software development is required.
· Exceptional written and verbal skills
· Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Experience in the information security sector
About Us :
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises automate document processing. We help enterprises convert documents such as invoices, ID cards & bank statements into actionable data. We are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital.
- As a Product Manager, you will be closely working with the co-founders and understanding Market direction, competitive landscape & customer needs to build the Product Strategy & Product Roadmap.
- You will own the process, from ideation and prioritization of initiatives, detailed requirement and development, through deployment and go to market strategy and tracking results.
- Responsible for managing sprint cycles, spec documents creation, development and delivery with the engineering, design, data teams.
- Conduct user research to gain insights and feedback to incorporate into the product
- Communicate the vision of the product, value proposition and release goals to the cross-functional team as part of the release planning process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field and 6+ years of experience in product management or related field
- Great communication skills to explain ideas, gather & incorporate feedback and share opinions
- Ability to troubleshoot with engineers and triangulate on fixes required
- You can conceptualize and execute projects, with a strong delivery, attention to detail and bias for action, and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- You have the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
at Astrum Labs
Astrum is a product-focused IT company, providing integrated cloud applications with feature modules made available as micro-services. The software applications we develop are owned and marketed by us under different product names. The two key sectors we focus on are international trade commerce and financial technology which have relevance to Exim trade, escrow services, export documentation, partnering LSPs, fractional/token-based payment ecosystem, expense management, virtual payment instruments and financial accounting. We are focusing on b2b as our target audience, with applications that complement the existing ecosystem/technical infrastructure of any organization.
Title: Technical Product Manager
The position requires day-to-day interaction with product management, including defining market requirements, product requirement documents and packaging the features into product releases. The TPM works closely with key customers, product architects and development, marketing, sales, and support to develop and manage new product releases and upgrades to customers.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary product expert and evangelist
- Lead product design, development and release process for assigned products and maintain the product development road map
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for new product functionality from management, customers and prospects
- Create detailed use cases, business requirement
- Project reporting external and internal
- Support through leading the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, field training presentations, online marketing content and demos
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Coordinate the beta testing of new products and features. Document and report problems and recommend solutions/improvements
- Adapting a project execution structure and process from a base
- Overseeing and ensuring validation on the technical architecture/specifications Actively participating in project sizing and resource requirements
- Establishing good project metrics, exit criteria by deliverable and project phase Establishing a Scope management process
- Managing the day-to-day team and personnel issues (onsite)
- Ensuring quality of the end deliverable
- Staging and executing User Acceptance of the end deliverable Establishing and executing the roll-out strategy
- Perform product demonstrations at trade shows, online seminars, and other events
- Document answers to customer technical questions that cannot be answered by sales staff or product support specialists using existing documentation.
- 4-5 years of hands-on coding/development experience, 1-2 years of team leader experience
- Strong problem-solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with executive management
- Conceptualize and define product vision, create the roadmap and drive its execution
- Define, track and improve the key product metrics
- Think analytically about workflows and the impact of product features on conversion
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product managers, developers, designers, marketing and SEO to drive the product execution
- Develop and provide thought leadership in the user experience across devices.
- Leverage available insights like market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- Prioritize the features based on user requirements and cost benefit analysis
- A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with diverse teams across the organization
- Be the brand custodian and ensure design guidelines are followed for digital communications
- Design sprints and conduct daily scrums with the team
- Excellent understanding of product development life cycle
- Deep understanding of how your products work, know every step of the funnel.
- You'll be expected to delve deep into datasets, build dashboards and design and accurately measure experiments
- Excellent experience in creating product roadmap, optimization chart & prioritization sheet
- Good knowledge of tech, design, SEO & marketing
- Strong hand on analytical tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Redash etc
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate upwardly to top management and downward to a wide range of audiences, especially tech teams
- Must be self-directed and motivated and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Excellent skills in prototyping tools such as Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Just In Mind, etc
- SQL knowledge is a must
- Ability to rapidly visualize/prototype concepts
- Ability to AB test prototypes and conduct experiments
- Ability to provide deliverables within specified deadline with a quality bar
- Excellent team orientation and communication skills
- Experience in hospitality domain is a plus Experience
- 4+ years of product management experience
- 6+ years of overall experience
- Programming knowledge is a plus
- Bachelors' degree in Engineering
- MBA is a plus
- Salary range is flexible based on interview performance and relevant experience
● Market & Customer Understanding: Understand the changing dynamics of the market and
consumers by customer interviews, user research, competition analysis, and other qualitative/quantitative techniques.
● Prioritization & Roadmap Creation: Should be able to strategically view things from 1000 feet and 10 feet. Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and what problems need to be solved now vs. later. Create a product roadmap for your area that has at least a 3-month forward-looking view of key customer/business problems to be solved.
● Problem Identification & Solution Discovery: Turn feedback, research or inputs from different sources into crystal clear problem statements by thinking from first principles and resolving all ambiguity. Harness the creativity of not just yourself but of other teams such as design, engg.,
business, etc to solve them. Be willing to experiment with multiple solution ideas and test them using MVPs, prototypes, etc.
● Product Delivery: Define detailed product requirements and work collaboratively with a cross-functional team (design, engineering, business, analytics, etc.) to bring a product to life. Ensure high product quality through processes such as user acceptance testing, etc.
● Go-to-Market Planning: Create a go-to-market plan working with business/marketing stakeholders to maximize product adoption and success.
● Adoption & Metrics: Define product metrics for your area, and track them continuously. Identify usage patterns and come up with action plans to move metrics in the right direction.
You should apply if you :
1. have 3-5 years of product management experience, preferably in a product & tech led company
2. are comfortable with ambiguity, work by first principles, and have exceptional problem-solving skills to transform broad ideas into actionable plans
3. have a good understanding of technology, and comfort with product management processes such as A/B experimentation, writing product requirement documents,managing product backlogs, and creating roadmaps
4. have excellent communication skills and can discuss anything with different cross-functional teams like design, Engg, analytics, marketing, operations, etc in their own language.
5. have the business acumen to understand and drive levers for business growth and profitability with high accountability
6. have worked with high growth startups or product-led organizations preferably
7. seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
Company is into Product Development for SCM & Procurement
We are looking someone who would own the product roadmap. The right person will work closely with the VP of Technology and Engineering to define the product the teams build.
• Set a product vision and strategy, communicate the intent behind the new product version to the technology team
• Responsible for the success of the product
• Gather ideas, evaluate ideas, plan new features for the product
• Manage stakeholders and share the product strategy and features
• Exceed and maintain service levels as assigned by management
• Analyze user feedback and respond to any issues
• Support the marketing team in designing and implementing product campaigns
• Define and meet product release timeline and agreements
• Design focused training on new product versions
• Assess and execute any product development and enhancement opportunities
• 10 + years of experience in technology product management
• Procurement, supply chain domain exposure preferred
• Experience in mentoring and leading a team of Product Managers and cross-functional teams
• Able to define and communicate product strategy and align it with long-term business goals
• Well versed with developing and monitoring budgets, forecasts, metrics and evaluate the results post implementation
• Should have prior experience in project managing all product launches and fix any issues throughout implementation
• Should be able to critically analyze cross-functional processes and resolve any problems for new and existing products
• Should have a proven track record in validating pre and post product launch processes and efficiencies
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Strong communication skills