JUnit Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
•Design and develop distributed, scalable, high availability web services.
•Work independently completing small to Mid-sized projects while
managing competing priorities in a demanding production environment.
•you will be writing reusable and maintainable quality code.
What You'll Bring
•BS in CS (or equivalent) and 4+ years of hands-on software design and
development experience in building high-availability, scalable backend
•hands-on coding experience is a must.
•Expertise in working on Java technology stacks in Linux environment -
Java, Spring/ Hibernate, MVC frameworks, TestNG, JUnit.
•Expertise in Database Schema Design, performance efficiency, and SQL
working on leading RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, etc.
•Expertise in OOAP, Restful Web Services, and building scalable systems
•Experience using Platforms such as Drools, Solr, Memcached, AKKA, Scala,
Kafka etc. is a plus
•Participation in and Contributions to Open-Source Software Development.
We're hiring a senior SDET to work on our hybrid android application (WebView based). Our app is how over 10 million dairy farmers trade cattle, in a peer-peer marketplace, to improve their economic conditions. Your frameworks and tools will have a far-reaching impact on a dairy farmer's life and indirectly make a positive impact on our GDP.
Ideally, you’re a person who loves performing test automation, including the creation & management of test scenarios, documentation, and coding tests. You will help drive the design & building of E2E test automation and frameworks for our React.js based hybrid mobile application. Moreover, you will find bottlenecks & thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools.
From our end, you will get a fast-paced environment to learn and grow. You’ll get opportunities to represent the company in events like Devoxx, Google Developer Days India, etc.
Who are we looking for
Generally speaking, we’re after individuals that are curious about the possibility of technology, are eager to learn, and are diligent and kind. Our teams work well because we place trust in them to succeed. We trust you to do well.
Prior experience with Appium or other automated mobile testing technologies
- Knowledge of front-end/UI testing is highly desired.
- Hands-on experience on more of TestNG, JUnit, Spring Test, etc.
- Experience in working with Agile + DevOps' process management methodology.
- Experience in using one or more of RestAssured, SuperTest, Postman, Swagger.
- Experience in using mocking frameworks
- Experience in using API testing frameworks
- Experience in Performance testing frameworks and the ability to design performance tests
- Experience in some scripting languages, like Shell, Python, etc.
Who we are
With millions of transactions each month, it is one of the world’s fastest-growing agritech companies. We continue to re-imagine and re-engineer the dairy ecosystem in India, and each team member will have significant ownership of the key components that go into this mission!
Till now, it has primarily focused on building a peer-to-peer cattle trading platform and the journey of has been very encouraging and promising - we have reached more than 5 million dairy farmers within a short span of 1.5 years. More than 300,000 cattle have been sold through us which amounts to 3000 Crore Rs of GTV and is now at a monthly run rate of 320 Crore Rs GTV. Our dairy farmers have rated us 4.6 out of 5 and 60% of our dairy farmers refer us to at least one friend every month.
Job Title: Sr.Java Developer
Experience: 4 to 8 Years
Job Location: Bangalore/ Noida/Indore/Pune/Gurgaon/Hyderabad/Chennai
( Currently Work From Home)
Primary Skills : Struts, Spring Boot, Java, Java EE - Strong OOPs fundamentals and good design skills, UML, Design Patterns
- Frameworks - Spring, Hibernate, JUnit
- Web Services Rest and Soap based
- Database Should have hands-on knowledge on MySQL, Oracle, PGSQL
- Build tools - e.g. Ant, Maven
- Should possess excellent understanding of java based applications and different customized flows/frameworks. Desirable Skills : Career Growth Plan : Target Companies : Responsibilities : Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Analyze issues in order to troubleshoot potential problems and suggest solutions
- Work with the Integration team to integrate external platforms via APIs/plug-ins
- Architect Integration platform to make sure efficient API calls
- Write Junit/integration test cases to validate the code quality and code coverage
- Attend daily Scrum, collaborate with technical & product team, and complete assigned tasks in each Agile Sprint
- Develop and adhere to best-practices for integrating applications
- Java 8 (Collections, OOPS, Lambda, Multi-threading, Exception handling).
- Spring Boot (Spring MVC, Spring Data, JSON, Hibernate, REST), Caching Strategies
- Relational DB, Oracle including SQL Queries Optimization.
- Junit, Maven, Git (Branching and basic commands), JENKINS
- REST Concepts (POST/GET/DELETE etc)
Experience in product development field with hands on experience.
Strong Experience in OOPS with .Net, C# or relevant technologies with SQL Server or any RDBMS .
Knowledge in WinForms, WCF is a plus
Experience in rest api, web security, microservices is a plus
Experience in one unit test framework - JUnit/NUnit, Selenium, testNG, etc. is essential.
Working on data structures & algorithms, time & space complexity, OOPs
Transforming Logic to Code
Only for Serious job seekers
Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise their
Why Think n Solutions Software?
Exposure to latest Technology.
Opportunity working in different platforms
Direct client interaction
Rapid Career Growth
Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
BE/MTech/MCA with Min 70% GPA
Professional Quality Engineering and or development experience with 5+yrs
Immediate joiners preferred
Candidates will be selected based on logical / technical and scenario-based testing
Note: Candidates who have attended the interview process with TnS in the last 6 months will not be
Job Description :
QA Automation Test Engineer is expected to plan, design, implement and maintain test automation
infrastructure to enable continuous automated testing of all solutions.
• Analyze product architecture; define, develop, and drive functional test automation strategy
using appropriate automation/performance tests
• Develop/enhance the framework for creating a test automation suite for smoke and regression
testing integrated with the release process
• Create and prepare end-to-end technical solutions for CI/CD
• Develop test plan/strategy to support testing
• Conduct Proof of Concept for automation testing feasibility on a project as required
• Prepare roadmap for progressive automation and focus on low maintenance
• Ensure test cases have full traceability back to business requirements and technical
• Develop, maintain, and communicate automated reports and testing metrics to the project
SKILLS AND CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Demonstrated 5+ years’ experience in Test Automation (or software development) with webbased software.
• Experience working within a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM system is a strong preference
• Proven experience in both open-source UI & API test automation tools like Selenium
• WebDriver, Rest Assured, Cucumber using Java & other scripting languages with exposure to
• Experience delivering Selenium Frameworks for API testing web portals
• Should be able to create a Selenium automation framework from scratch
• Proven experience in using continuous integration technologies like Bamboo / Jenkins to
• Integrate automated testing (unit, smoke, and regression) with the release process
• Experience in open-source tools with exposure to below is a plus:
o Selenium WebDriver
• Advanced knowledge on different design/architecture/integration/cloud/data patterns
• Exposure to Testing Life Cycle with a Test-Driven Development (TDD) / Behavior Driven
Development (BDD) environment
• Efficient with AWS environments or other cloud environments
• Mentor other test engineers and automation engineers to grow overall team capabilities
• Create training, workshops, and handbooks
• Creativity and initiative to improve test coverage and effectiveness for the entire team
• Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and
• Experience in performance testing including developing NFRs, reporting and results evaluation
• Has created execution and reporting dashboards
What you need to succeed in this job ?
- MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
- Minimum 2+ Experience in Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Cloud Gateway etc
- Good understanding of Design Patterns usage and implementations.
- REST Services and understanding and implementation of Microservices Architecture.
- Unit testing tools – Junit & Mockito.
- Experience is PostgreSQL database is must,
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow is added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development (Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Kafka).
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high- energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
- 5-7 years hands-on working experience in Java / Spring / Spring Cloud / Spring Data JPA / Spring Boot Microservices
- Data processing capability
- Hands-on working experience with GCP/AWS/Azure
- Hands-on working experience with Junit, Git, Jenkins, Maven
- Excellent communication skill
- Experience on Google cloud data flow would be an added advantage
Java, SpringBoot, Problem Solving skill, Apache Beam, AWS/GCP,
- Experience using Selenium with Java
● Experience developing and executing automated test suites.
Familiarity with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management.
● Good Communication Skills.
Company Name: Curl Tech
Company Profile: Curl Tech is a deep-tech firm, based out of Bengaluru, India. Curl works on developing Products & Solutions leveraging emerging technologies such as Machine Learning, Blockchain (DLT) & IoT. We work on domains such as Commodity Trading, Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Logistics & Retail.
Curl has been founded by technology enthusiasts with rich industry experience. Products and solutions that have been developed at Curl, have gone on to have considerable success and have in turn become separate companies (focused on that product / solution).
If you are looking for a job, that would challenge you and desire to work with an organization that disrupts entire value chain; Curl is the right one for you!
Job Type: Full time
Designation: Senior Full Stack Developer & Junior Full Stack Developer (based on experience)
As a senior Full-stack Developer, your role would involve design develop and deploy full stack application out of Artificial intelligence projects with a focus on low latency and scalability.
You also need to optimize the application for better performance and a large number of concurrent users.
Besides, you’d also closely mentor younger engineers on the team and contribute to team building.
A strong technologist at Curl cares about doing things the right way rather than just doing them and thrives in a
complex and challenging environment.
Who are we looking for?
Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 4-8 years of professional experience.
Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques
As an Engineer in our team, you will design, code, test and debug quality software programs.
Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles. Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
Java 8, Microservices using Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes orchestrator.
Experience in working with Spring Framework - Spring boot, Spring REST, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, OAuth2,
Experience in Reactjs or Angular.
Experience in RabbitMQ
Experience in Unit Testing Tools like Junit/TestNG
Experience in working with SQL & NonSql databases such as MySQL, Mongo DB.
Knowledge on CI/CD architecture.
Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gitlab
Experience in cloud technologies.
• You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques.
Nice to have: Python 3.6+, Image and textual data processing technologies
Familiar with agile techniques like code reviews, pair programming, collective code ownership, clean code, TDD and
Design and development of high-volume, high-performance, high-availability, service-oriented Java applications
using proven Java frameworks and technologies.
Remuneration offered: Industry standard
Work Experience: 4 years+ of hands on experience.
About The Role
As a Java Developer, you will analyze, design, program, test, document, and maintain software applications for Fortune companies. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo paying special attention to solutions’ architecture and code quality.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards, and new software solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements.
Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance
Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying the reported system’s shortcomings.
Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications.
Understand the inter-dependencies of the services (application, system, and database) and be able to pinpoint problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity.
Provide pre & post-implementation support. Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues in their work.
Quickly gain an understanding of our clients’ requirements, technology needs, and solution architecture
Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
Brainstorm with team members and prove the ability to think on the fly.
Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Data
Testing framework - Junit, Mockito
Experience in deploying applications on one of public cloud preferably Microsoft Azure. (Other - AWS or Google Cloud)
Experience in one of messaging platform preferably Kafka (Other - Rabbitmq or Active MQ)
Others – Linux, Git, Maven, CI/CD pipeline
Experience in working with Agile teams
Good To Have
Git (1-2 years of experience)
Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test, and tune the performance of systems to meet acceptance criteria.
Perform and manage stages of the SCRUM and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
Experience in the development of cloud-native applications is an added advantage.
Experience working in Agile teams
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
We are looking for a Java Full Stack Senior web developer, having 5+ years of experience in Java Full Stack enterprise level web application development.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Java Full stack enterprise level web application development
- Hands-on experience in Java based front-end and back-end technologies
- Working experience in developing web services using HTTP REST and SOAP
- Experience in any one of the industry leading databases; Preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth/OAuth2 is a must.
- Unit and integration testing using Junit 5 and Mockito.
- Hands on experience with source code management and continuous integration/delivery processes and tools such as GitHub, Jenkin Maven and Azure DevOps.
- Specialist expertise in one cloud platform and preferably with Microsoft Azure.
- Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management with ability to collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- skilled in interfacing with internal and external technical resources
- good in debugging problems and mentoring teams on technical front
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate and contribute to platform requirements/story development.
- Involve in Platform Sprint activities.
- Development of assigned stories in appropriate languages defined for each module.
- Agile – Scrum and Test-Driven Development
- Result oriented team player
- Good in communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer background preferred)
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Microservices, OpenAPI3, REST, Json
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
• Identifying production and non-production application issues.
• Transforming requirements into stipulations.
• Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
• Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
• Develop technical designs for application development.
• Develop application code for java programs.
• Experience : 6 to 9 Years.
• Strong OOPS concepts.
• Basics of Spring and Hibernate/JPA.
AliveCor, the pioneer of the smartphone EKG, with millions of EKGs from a large and growing user base, seeks a Senior Android Software Engineer to contribute to the mobile application team. You will be an integral member of our engineering team, responsible for developing industry-leading mobile applications that transform the healthcare industry and affect the way consumers use, engage, and act on their health data.
- Collaborate closely with our AI, security, backend, hardware, and product teams to deliver mission critical software.
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment, delivering quality estimates, designs, and implementations.
- Problem solve for complex global business requirements.
- Accountable for all aspects of modern software development.
- Proactive in identifying problems and a team player when presenting solutions.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Commitment to delivering results.
- Passionate about continuous improvement.
Qualifications and Skills
- BE in Computer Science or a related discipline, or related practical experience.
- 5-8 years of Android programming experience. You’ve shipped multiple apps to the Play Store.
- Deep expertise with Java and Android SDKs.
- Experience with Android frameworks such as Retrofit, RxJava, Dagger, Junit, Mockito.
- Experience with modern programming principles, design patterns and development tools.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
AliveCor is on a mission to define modern healthcare through data, design and disruption. We’ve pioneered the creation of FDA-cleared machine-learning techniques, transformed wearable medtech to put proactive heart care at everyone’s fingertips. Kardia is the most clinically validated mobile EKG technology. AliveCor was named as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Health for 2017 by Fast Company as part of the publication’s annual ranking of the world’s Most Innovative Companies. AliveCor was awarded the 2015 Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum and one of the 50 Smartest Companies in 2015 by the MIT Technology Review. AliveCor recently announced a collaboration with Mayo Clinic that will result in new machine learning capabilities to unlock previously hidden health indicators in EKG data, potentially improving heart health as well as overall health care for a variety of conditions. AliveCor is a privately held company headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Watch the following video demonstrating our product.