JUnit Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
We are seeking an experienced Spring Boot developer with a passion for esports to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of building and maintaining web applications using Spring Boot and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment. Experience in the esports industry is a plus.
- Develop and maintain web applications using Spring Boot and related technologies
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Collaborate with the design and product management teams to implement new features and functionality
- Work with the DevOps team to ensure proper deployment and monitoring of applications
- Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise
- Write and maintain comprehensive documentation
- Strong professional experience with Java and Spring Boot
- Experience with building and deploying web applications
- Familiarity with web development frameworks such as Spring MVC or Spring WebFlux
- Experience with Git and version control
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience in the esports industry
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Experience with data persistence technologies such as Hibernate or JPA
- Experience with testing frameworks such as JUnit or Mockito
About Us 📌
Nymble is building Julia - a Kitchen Robot for your home that cooks the best food, everyday, on autopilot. You get fresh food, customized exactly for your taste - all without putting in time and effort.
The opportunity to build a company that can so vastly impact the everyday lives of millions comes once a lifetime. Supporting and financially backing our ambitions are entrepreneurs who’ve done it themselves: Binny Bansal (Flipkart), Samay Kohli, and Akash Gupta (Grey Orange Robotics). We are headquartered in India, with teams in Bengaluru (India), San Francisco (US), and Shenzhen (China).
What can I expect from this role?
The candidate will be working on the Companion Mobile App which accompanies our main product - a Cooking Robot. You will be using Flutter to create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework.
What will my work responsibilities look like if I join Nymble?
As a Flutter Developer, you will be involved in the following:
- Develop mobile application to communicate with the Cooking Robot.
- Build features for user to plan weekly meals, grocery management and view recipes
- Design application to have the ability to consume external data sources and APIs via GraphQL and JSON.
- Experience in software development practices using agile, continuous integration, and deployment. Experience in handling production issues.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with remote teams.
- Implementation — Should be able to structure and write code like prose for others to read, design and adhere to common principles and patterns that make everyone better at their jobs. Should have the ability to contribute according to timelines and type of projects - from working POCs to stable production code and the ability to work with a large breadth of knowledge.
- Documentation — Create advanced technical content including articles, samples, whitepapers, and training.
- You care about what you build. Every individual is expected to pay attention to detail, and learn after their first mistake.
- Knowledge of the latest mobile app development concepts, trends software design patterns, usability, and HCI guidelines for mobile apps.
- Strong Experience in Dart
- Experience with Native Mobile development in Android/iOS/Flutter.
- Experience writing JUnit Test cases.
- Knowledge of Git and version control
- Attractive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages so that money is never a worry and you can focus on what really matters.
- Flexible remote work policy: We understand the need to work in isolation some days - our remote work policy allows you to alternate * between office and home as per your work requirements.
- Personalised L&D budgets: We let you take charge of your personal growth at Nymble - you can choose what you want to learn and we’ll reimburse you for it.
- Role Transitions: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we give you the flexibility to move to different roles and functions within the organisation as you grow along with the company.
- Your Health Matters: We care deeply about your mental and physical health, so we’ve ensured we have a comprehensive health insurance plan for you and your family have flexible policies that take COVID emergencies into account
- Reimburse therapy and counselling consultation expenses
- Engagement Initiatives: We really value employee satisfaction and engagement at Nymble.
- Pulse surveys and feedback forms are some tools we use to figure out where we're faltering and how we can do better as a company. And when it starts feeling like all work and no play, we take things outdoors. :)
We are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We never discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by the applicable law.
Come join us 🚀
• 2-5 years of hands-on experience in Test Automation
• Experience with testing Web Services (REST, SOAP APIs)
• Proficiency in Java, TestNG, JUnit, XML, JSON, and JDBC - must
• Understanding of database fundamentals and SQL Programming
• Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed
• Experience in developing test case automation efforts; designing,
developing and maintaining test automation frameworks
• Expertise in CI pipeline builds, preferably using Jenkins or Hudson
• API Automation testing including working experience with unit test automation frameworks
• Experience testing under Linux or Unix OS
• Both white and black box testing experience
• Experience working on a successful agile development team
• Strong Software Test engineering methodology and process expertise
• Strong debugging, problem-solving, interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
• BTech or BE degree in computer science or computer engineering
JD for Technical Project Manager
The key job responsibilities will be:
- Design, development, management, and deployment of large-scale complex software solutions at an enterprise level.
- Engage with functional teams and lead technical teams on the project located across shores.
- Understand functional requirements and develop technical design, using design patterns, and be able to communicate the same effectively to the team members as well as manage large projects and teams.
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards, and quality processes in projects
- Assess the impacts on technical design because of changes in functional requirements.
- Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
- Supervise junior developers in an agile environment and drive adoption of best practices.
- Interact with other stakeholders not limited to end-user clients, Project Manager/Scrum master, Business Analysts, offshore development, testing and other cross-functional teams.
-Help support software sales efforts through presentations for, and technical discussions with, clients and prospective clients
- Deploy and Manage resources based on their skills and provide adequate opportunity to learn
- Groom resources to be multi-skilled and bring flexibility
- Monitor/manage resource performance at all stages
- Understand clearly the customer's business, functional, technical, and timeline expectations and plan to exceed the expectation
What are we looking for:
- Master's or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong hands-on software development skills using OOP concepts and design patterns.
- 12+ years hands-on of web application development experience in Ruby on Rails (RoR) or .Net, Python, Java technology
- 4+ years supervising development teams and mentoring junior team members
- 6+ years of hands-on experience using unit testing frameworks such as Junit; understand static code analysis, unit testing and test-driven development, security testing, and automated test frameworks
- Full stack development experience with both Backend & frontend Java Spring framework (Core, MVC, JPA, Security), JSP, Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML, Maven, and SQL
- Ability to work in an Agile delivery model
- Experience with Microservices development using Spring Boot or any other technology framework.
- Experience in working with Web Technologies, JSPs, and Servlets
- Experience with Tomcat application servers
- Clear communication of ideas, analysis, design & development concepts/artifacts
Technical Skills Desired:
- Must have experience in either of backend software development [J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring core, JPA]
- Must have experience in designing/implementing Hibernate/ORM, Restful web services, Micro Services using Java
- Knowledge with relational/ NoSQL databases (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Knowledge with versioning (Git or SVN) /build tools (Maven/Ant/Gradle/Junit), Unit testing & code coverage tools is desired
- Knowledge of App / Web servers (NGINX / Tomcat / Jboss Wildfly)
- Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
- Advanced knowledge experience using any of IDE (e.g., Eclipse, SonarQube, STS, VS Code)
- Knowledge on Cloud platform, technologies & deployments is an added advantage
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and
- Must have experience with Agile tools
Functional Skills Desired:
- Good knowledge in product development domains
- Knowledge in Finance and Insurance domain preferred
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities contributing to team meetings;
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Understanding and implementation of security and data
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and standards and best industry
- Usage of Process tools – JIRA, TFS, HP QC or any other agile tools, also knowledge of CMM Level 3 development process.
- Self-motivated & working independently with minimal
- Maintain code integrity and
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual
- Follow the coding standards for java and angular
Technical Skills Good to Have:
- Usage of troubleshooting tools like J Profiler, J Meter or application performance tuning
- Exposure to Non-web-based developments, for both mobile and
- Development experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization etc in AWS or other cloud platforms
- Willing to take up proof of concepts and showcase the technical capability
- Usage of design tools Visio or draw io
- Usage of CI/CD pipeline
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (About 10 - 11 years and at least 9 years relevant experience)
Develop Java webservices and components according to a detailed design document.
Build efficient, reusable and reliable Java code per industry best practices.
Follow TDD approach and ensure unit-test coverage meets quality requirements.
Develop Integration tests to ensure coding adheres to acceptance criteria and verify end-to-end behavior of the system.
Ensure best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
Must have experience developing in Java latest version (least version is 8)
Must have experience in design and development using Micro service architecture
Solid knowledge in OOP concepts, and design principles/patterns for developing scalable applications
Must have experience developing Spring Boot applications
Must have experience developing database access layer using Spring Data JPA/Hibernates
Must have experience in developing REST Services using Spring
Good working experience in development of event driven systems using any framework
Must have experience with any RDBMS and at least one NoSQL database preferably PostgresSQL and Mongo DB
Must have experience writing unit and integration tests using Junit
Must have experience using mock frameworks like Mockito, WireMock
Must have experience using Git
Must have experience with CI / CD
Basic hands-on experience in one of the cloud provider (AWS/Azure) or at least docker and Kubernetes
Familiarity with build tools Maven or Gradle
Added advantage with experience of Reactive and Functional Programming
•Design and develop distributed, scalable, high availability web services.
•Work independently completing small to Mid-sized projects while
managing competing priorities in a demanding production environment.
•you will be writing reusable and maintainable quality code.
What You'll Bring
•BS in CS (or equivalent) and 4+ years of hands-on software design and
development experience in building high-availability, scalable backend
•hands-on coding experience is a must.
•Expertise in working on Java technology stacks in Linux environment -
Java, Spring/ Hibernate, MVC frameworks, TestNG, JUnit.
•Expertise in Database Schema Design, performance efficiency, and SQL
working on leading RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, etc.
•Expertise in OOAP, Restful Web Services, and building scalable systems
•Experience using Platforms such as Drools, Solr, Memcached, AKKA, Scala,
Kafka etc. is a plus
•Participation in and Contributions to Open-Source Software Development and contributions
We're hiring a senior SDET to work on our hybrid android application (WebView based). Our app is how over 10 million dairy farmers trade cattle, in a peer-peer marketplace, to improve their economic conditions. Your frameworks and tools will have a far-reaching impact on a dairy farmer's life and indirectly make a positive impact on our GDP.
Ideally, you’re a person who loves performing test automation, including the creation & management of test scenarios, documentation, and coding tests. You will help drive the design & building of E2E test automation and frameworks for our React.js based hybrid mobile application. Moreover, you will find bottlenecks & thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools.
From our end, you will get a fast-paced environment to learn and grow. You’ll get opportunities to represent the company in events like Devoxx, Google Developer Days India, etc.
Who are we looking for
Generally speaking, we’re after individuals that are curious about the possibility of technology, are eager to learn, and are diligent and kind. Our teams work well because we place trust in them to succeed. We trust you to do well.
Prior experience with Appium or other automated mobile testing technologies
- Knowledge of front-end/UI testing is highly desired.
- Hands-on experience on more of TestNG, JUnit, Spring Test, etc.
- Experience in working with Agile + DevOps' process management methodology.
- Experience in using one or more of RestAssured, SuperTest, Postman, Swagger.
- Experience in using mocking frameworks
- Experience in using API testing frameworks
- Experience in Performance testing frameworks and the ability to design performance tests
- Experience in some scripting languages, like Shell, Python, etc.
Who we are
With millions of transactions each month, it is one of the world’s fastest-growing agritech companies. We continue to re-imagine and re-engineer the dairy ecosystem in India, and each team member will have significant ownership of the key components that go into this mission!
Till now, it has primarily focused on building a peer-to-peer cattle trading platform and the journey of has been very encouraging and promising - we have reached more than 5 million dairy farmers within a short span of 1.5 years. More than 300,000 cattle have been sold through us which amounts to 3000 Crore Rs of GTV and is now at a monthly run rate of 320 Crore Rs GTV. Our dairy farmers have rated us 4.6 out of 5 and 60% of our dairy farmers refer us to at least one friend every month.
Job Title: Sr.Java Developer
Experience: 4 to 8 Years
Job Location: Bangalore/ Noida/Indore/Pune/Gurgaon/Hyderabad/Chennai
( Currently Work From Home)
Primary Skills : Struts, Spring Boot, Java, Java EE - Strong OOPs fundamentals and good design skills, UML, Design Patterns
- Frameworks - Spring, Hibernate, JUnit
- Web Services Rest and Soap based
- Database Should have hands-on knowledge on MySQL, Oracle, PGSQL
- Build tools - e.g. Ant, Maven
- Should possess excellent understanding of java based applications and different customized flows/frameworks. Desirable Skills : Career Growth Plan : Target Companies : Responsibilities : Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Analyze issues in order to troubleshoot potential problems and suggest solutions
- Work with the Integration team to integrate external platforms via APIs/plug-ins
- Architect Integration platform to make sure efficient API calls
- Write Junit/integration test cases to validate the code quality and code coverage
- Attend daily Scrum, collaborate with technical & product team, and complete assigned tasks in each Agile Sprint
- Develop and adhere to best-practices for integrating applications
- Java 8 (Collections, OOPS, Lambda, Multi-threading, Exception handling).
- Spring Boot (Spring MVC, Spring Data, JSON, Hibernate, REST), Caching Strategies
- Relational DB, Oracle including SQL Queries Optimization.
- Junit, Maven, Git (Branching and basic commands), JENKINS
- REST Concepts (POST/GET/DELETE etc)
What you need to succeed in this job ?
- MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
- Minimum 2+ Experience in Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Cloud Gateway etc
- Good understanding of Design Patterns usage and implementations.
- REST Services and understanding and implementation of Microservices Architecture.
- Unit testing tools – Junit & Mockito.
- Experience is PostgreSQL database is must,
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow is added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development (Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Kafka).
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high- energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
- 5-7 years hands-on working experience in Java / Spring / Spring Cloud / Spring Data JPA / Spring Boot Microservices
- Data processing capability
- Hands-on working experience with GCP/AWS/Azure
- Hands-on working experience with Junit, Git, Jenkins, Maven
- Excellent communication skill
- Experience on Google cloud data flow would be an added advantage
Java, SpringBoot, Problem Solving skill, Apache Beam, AWS/GCP,
- Experience using Selenium with Java
● Experience developing and executing automated test suites.
Familiarity with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management.
● Good Communication Skills.
Company Name: Curl Tech
Company Profile: Curl Tech is a deep-tech firm, based out of Bengaluru, India. Curl works on developing Products & Solutions leveraging emerging technologies such as Machine Learning, Blockchain (DLT) & IoT. We work on domains such as Commodity Trading, Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Logistics & Retail.
Curl has been founded by technology enthusiasts with rich industry experience. Products and solutions that have been developed at Curl, have gone on to have considerable success and have in turn become separate companies (focused on that product / solution).
If you are looking for a job, that would challenge you and desire to work with an organization that disrupts entire value chain; Curl is the right one for you!
Job Type: Full time
Designation: Senior Full Stack Developer & Junior Full Stack Developer (based on experience)
As a senior Full-stack Developer, your role would involve design develop and deploy full stack application out of Artificial intelligence projects with a focus on low latency and scalability.
You also need to optimize the application for better performance and a large number of concurrent users.
Besides, you’d also closely mentor younger engineers on the team and contribute to team building.
A strong technologist at Curl cares about doing things the right way rather than just doing them and thrives in a
complex and challenging environment.
Who are we looking for?
Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 4-8 years of professional experience.
Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques
As an Engineer in our team, you will design, code, test and debug quality software programs.
Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles. Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
Java 8, Microservices using Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes orchestrator.
Experience in working with Spring Framework - Spring boot, Spring REST, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, OAuth2,
Experience in Reactjs or Angular.
Experience in RabbitMQ
Experience in Unit Testing Tools like Junit/TestNG
Experience in working with SQL & NonSql databases such as MySQL, Mongo DB.
Knowledge on CI/CD architecture.
Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gitlab
Experience in cloud technologies.
• You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques.
Nice to have: Python 3.6+, Image and textual data processing technologies
Familiar with agile techniques like code reviews, pair programming, collective code ownership, clean code, TDD and
Design and development of high-volume, high-performance, high-availability, service-oriented Java applications
using proven Java frameworks and technologies.
Remuneration offered: Industry standard
Work Experience: 4 years+ of hands on experience.
About The Role
As a Java Developer, you will analyze, design, program, test, document, and maintain software applications for Fortune companies. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo paying special attention to solutions’ architecture and code quality.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards, and new software solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements.
Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance
Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying the reported system’s shortcomings.
Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications.
Understand the inter-dependencies of the services (application, system, and database) and be able to pinpoint problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity.
Provide pre & post-implementation support. Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues in their work.
Quickly gain an understanding of our clients’ requirements, technology needs, and solution architecture
Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
Brainstorm with team members and prove the ability to think on the fly.
Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Data
Testing framework - Junit, Mockito
Experience in deploying applications on one of public cloud preferably Microsoft Azure. (Other - AWS or Google Cloud)
Experience in one of messaging platform preferably Kafka (Other - Rabbitmq or Active MQ)
Others – Linux, Git, Maven, CI/CD pipeline
Experience in working with Agile teams
Good To Have
Git (1-2 years of experience)
Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test, and tune the performance of systems to meet acceptance criteria.
Perform and manage stages of the SCRUM and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
Experience in the development of cloud-native applications is an added advantage.
Experience working in Agile teams
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
We are looking for a Java Full Stack Senior web developer, having 5+ years of experience in Java Full Stack enterprise level web application development.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Java Full stack enterprise level web application development
- Hands-on experience in Java based front-end and back-end technologies
- Working experience in developing web services using HTTP REST and SOAP
- Experience in any one of the industry leading databases; Preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth/OAuth2 is a must.
- Unit and integration testing using Junit 5 and Mockito.
- Hands on experience with source code management and continuous integration/delivery processes and tools such as GitHub, Jenkin Maven and Azure DevOps.
- Specialist expertise in one cloud platform and preferably with Microsoft Azure.
- Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management with ability to collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- skilled in interfacing with internal and external technical resources
- good in debugging problems and mentoring teams on technical front
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate and contribute to platform requirements/story development.
- Involve in Platform Sprint activities.
- Development of assigned stories in appropriate languages defined for each module.
- Agile – Scrum and Test-Driven Development
- Result oriented team player
- Good in communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer background preferred)
• Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
• Identifying production and non-production application issues.
• Transforming requirements into stipulations.
• Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
• Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
• Develop technical designs for application development.
• Develop application code for java programs.
• Experience : 6 to 9 Years.
• Strong OOPS concepts.
• Basics of Spring and Hibernate/JPA.
AliveCor , the pioneer of the smartphone EKG, with millions of EKGs from a large and growing user base, seeks a Senior Android Software Engineer to contribute to the mobile application team. You will be an integral member of our engineering team, responsible for developing industry-leading mobile applications that transform the healthcare industry and affect the way consumers use, engage, and act on their health data.
- Collaborate closely with our AI, security, backend, hardware, and product teams to deliver mission critical software.
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment, delivering quality estimates, designs, and implementations.
- Problem solve for complex global business requirements.
- Accountable for all aspects of modern software development.
- Proactive in identifying problems and a team player when presenting solutions.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Commitment to delivering results.
- Passionate about continuous improvement.
Qualifications and Skills
- BE in Computer Science or a related discipline, or related practical experience.
- 5-8 years of Android programming experience. You’ve shipped multiple apps to the Play Store.
- Deep expertise with Java and Android SDKs.
- Experience with Android frameworks such as Retrofit, RxJava, Dagger, Junit, Mockito.
- Experience with modern programming principles, design patterns and development tools.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
AliveCor is on a mission to define modern healthcare through data, design and disruption. We’ve pioneered the creation of FDA-cleared machine-learning techniques, transformed wearable medtech to put proactive heart care at everyone’s fingertips. Kardia is the most clinically validated mobile EKG technology. AliveCor was named as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Health for 2017 by Fast Company as part of the publication’s annual ranking of the world’s Most Innovative Companies. AliveCor was awarded the 2015 Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum and one of the 50 Smartest Companies in 2015 by the MIT Technology Review. AliveCor recently announced a collaboration with Mayo Clinic that will result in new machine learning capabilities to unlock previously hidden health indicators in EKG data, potentially improving heart health as well as overall health care for a variety of conditions. AliveCor is a privately held company headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Watch the following video demonstrating our product.
KardiaMobile: How's your heart?