What you need to succeed in this job ?
- MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
- Minimum 2+ Experience in Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Cloud Gateway etc
- Good understanding of Design Patterns usage and implementations.
- REST Services and understanding and implementation of Microservices Architecture.
- Unit testing tools – Junit & Mockito.
- Experience is PostgreSQL database is must,
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow is added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development (Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Kafka).
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high- energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
A top of the line, premium software advisory & development services firm. Our customers include promising early stage start ups, fortune 500 enterprises and investors. We draw inspiration from Leonardo Da Vinci's famous quote - Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Domains we work in
Multiple; publishing, retail, banking, networking, social sector, education and many more.
Tech we use
Java, Scala, Golang, Elixir, Python, RoR, .Net, JS frameworks
More details on tech
You name it and we might be working on it. The important thing is not technology here but what kind of solutions we provide to our clients. We believe to solve some of the most complex problems, holistic thinking and solution design is of extreme importance. Technology is the most important tool to implement the solution thus designed.
Skills & Requirements
Who should join us
We are looking for curious & inquisitive technology practitioners. Our customers see us one of the most premium advisory and development services firm, hence most of the problems we work on are complex and often hard to solve. You can expect to work in small (2-5) people teams, working very closely with the customers in iterative developing and evolving the solution. We are continually on the search for passionate, bright and energetic professionals to join our team.
So, if you are someone who has strong fundamentals on technology and wants to stretch, beyond the regular role based boundaries, then Sahaj is the place for you. You will experience a world, where there are no roles or grades and you will play different roles and wear multiple hats, to deliver a software project.
What would you do here
* Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
* Work closely with clients (commercial & social enterprises, start ups), both Business and Technical staff members * Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
* Think through hard problems, not limited to technology and work with a team to realise and implement solutions
* Learn something new everyday
Below are key skills expected
* Development and delivery experience in any of the programming languages
* Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
* Great design and solutioning skills (OO & Functional)
* Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object-oriented applications
* Understanding of code refactoring and optimisation issues
* Understanding of Virtualisation & DevOps. Experience with Ansible, Chef, Docker preferable * Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to different situations
* Ability to handle ambiguity on a day to day basis
Title : Java Fullstack Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad, Chennai, Vizag, Bangalore, Pune (100% Remote)
- Strong hands-on experience with Java development.
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs.
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems.
- Work with other software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams assigned to work on the project.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions,
- issues and plans to technology leadership.
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enhance team velocity.
- Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team.
- Estimate engineering work effort for engineering team and effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines.
- Drive a quality mindset within the team.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology
- Minimum 4 Years of experience as Java Development
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with Micro services
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with Rest API
- Must have the ability to learn the concepts of a Software Development Life Cycle.
- Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
- Must have the ability to learn to provide support & maintenance for simple to complex software applications.
- Communicates well with working teams. Motivated and willing to take initiative. Capable of working well in a team and collaborative environment.
- Adaptable to change.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field plus 3-8 Years of Full Stack experience
· 1+ Years of experience as a Go Developer
· Experience in ReactJS (most preferred) or AngularJS similar front end frameworks
· Experience with the Python or/and Golang (preferably both), SQL, and design/architectural
· Experience in Java or dotnet or other opensource technologies is an added advantage
· Hands-on experience on SQL, Query optimization, DB server migration
· Preferably experience in Postgre SQL or MySQL
· Knowledge of NOSQL databases will be an added advantage
· Experience in Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure with knowledge of containerization, Kubernetes is an
· Knowledge of one or more programming languages along with HTML5/CSS3,Bootstrap
· Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
· Understanding of Agile methodologies
· Experience with Threading, Multithreading and pipelines
· Experience in creating RESTful API’s With Golang or Python or Java in JSON, XMLs
· Experience with GitHub, Tortoise SVN Version Control
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong knowledge of asynchronous programming with the latest frameworks
· Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
· Strong knowledge of unit testing frameworks
· Proven knowledge of ORM techniques
· Skill for writing reusable libraries Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable
· Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from planning through implementation, documentation,
testing, and deployment, all the way to monitoring
· Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding
· Adaptable and ability to research and learn new technologies
· Produce high quality, maintainable code with great test coverage
· Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
· Experience in building architecture blueprints
· Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
· Assist software personnel in handling project-related work and other requirements
· Troubleshoot and debug applications.
· Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
· Test and deploy applications and systems
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer (with a path to becoming CTO) to join our founding team! We're a B2B SaaS startup with a young vibrant culture taking this idea from inception to impact.
About the job
We want to talk to you if:
- You've built multiple, kick-ass Chrome extensions
- You've built commercial apps using chat frameworks (e.g. Chat 21/Getstream.io etc.)
- You have experience building multi-platform apps (Web + mobile web)
- Have built or implemented integration frameworks at scale (or experience with iPaaS frameworks)
- You are obsessive about clean, optimized & scalable code with copious documentation
- You are excited about building out a team and have aspirations to become a CTO
Having B2B SaaS Startup experience is preferred and a big plus
SmartCue wants to make product demos more effective and as a result help sales teams optimize their sales cycles. Our fundamental belief is that everything we build must eliminate or reduce friction for a salesperson.
Fast Track Your Application
- Think about the Ideal Customer for SmartCue
- Download the trial for SmartCue, sign up, download, experience the product, and provide feedback on how to overhaul the current experience of the product to add immediate value to the customer
We don't need you to fully code any feature in its entirety and are not looking for free work.
The idea is to identify folks who get what we are trying to do with SmartCue and find faster alignment with the right candidate.
Here is a video walkthrough for additional context - https://www.loom.com/share/9609cf1855e64926b71a1ff840bd7347" target="_blank">https://www.loom.com/share/9609cf1855e64926b71a1ff840bd7347
- In this position, you must be ready for a fast-paced startup environment.
- Our ideal candidate is willing to be flexible and able to wear many hats.
- Must have experience engineering and scaling technologies & teams with a proven track record of success.
- Our perfect candidate is well-versed in Chrome Extensions, creating delightful front-end experiences for users, enjoys building and scaling the backend infrastructure, and has an itch to adopt the newest technologies.
- Remote forever, if you like!
- Develop + understand the technological roadmap
- Develop feature rollout systems and processes
- Develop strategies and solutions from customer discovery sessions
- Hire + manage outside/contracted engineering talent
- Scale while staying lean through the early stages up to fundraising
- Oversee ClickUp for project and product management, roadmap, bugs, and backlog grooming
- Collaborate with marketing to optimize user experience, onboarding and reduce churn
- Oversee security + compliance strategies
- Help field support desk inquiries
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age.
- Understand both functional and non-functional requirements and translate them into tasks that can be worked upon individually or in a team.
- Use your skills in programming and system design to develop robust and scalable software.
- Perform POCs and build solutions that require integration with other systems.
- Provide estimations for a Sprint or Tasks, and share inputs in design and architectural choices.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and contribute to all phases of SDLC.
- Maintain minimal yet essential engineering documentation to complement the product.
- Collaborate with engineers, product, and business teams as part of Agile delivery.
- Perform code reviews and provide guidance to the team in building software and following the defined process.
- Carry an ownership attitude when working on any solution.
- Strong at problem-solving using Java 8 and above.
- Good understanding of SDLC using agile methodologies iterative development.
- Hands-on knowledge of using Spring Boot or Quarkus for building Microservices or API driven solutions.
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience in using any RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Understanding or exposure to Cloud-Native development using AWS is an added advantage.
- Any experience in working on projects built using Microservice architecture, esp if using React and Java with Docker is an added advantage.
Hiring Software developers to build the next-gen Wealth Management Platform.
We’re looking for a Senior Platform Engineer who is passionate about the development and implementation of distributed cloud-based SaaS Platforms on B2C and B2B2C models.
You must be self-motivated and ready to achieve the goals assigned working with everyone. ● Knowledge in the successful development and implementation of large cloud-based SaaS platforms on B2C and B2B2C models.
● Hands-on with Modern cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
● Strong aptitude for Serverless Technologies on the cloud such as Lambdas, Streaming based architectures.
● Solid understanding of Open REST APIs-based architectures, web-based platforms strategy, working with product, UI, back-end engineering teams.
● Endorsestest-driven development, best deployment practices, continuous integration, and continuous build, handling git repositories.
● Hands-on Python, Java, Multi database platforms such as Relational and NoSQL
● Knack for microservices-based architectures.
● Must have an architectural sense of building highly scalable platforms on the cloud
● Experience with building asynchronous, message-driven platforms would be a plus.
● Interest and Experience in Capital Marketsis a plus.
Our goal is simple - Provide a new way to do Insurance, which is secure, easy, and focuses on the consumer while staying compliant with the frameworks laid down by the regulator.
Think of us as the one-stop-shop for all your insurance needs without the hassle of having to set-up and manage your own complex insurance infrastructure.
Why Explore a Career with us?
The Insurance ecosystem in India is currently fragmented and distributed. Claims in Insurance are stressful because of the lengthy processes and long wait times before they are settled. We are here to change that and make Insurance Simple.
We know that ours is a lofty vision, but we are in it for the long haul. Our work will give everyone the ability to sell Insurance to their customers and improve the economy. For this - we need co-creators who share our vision. We want to do it together with a team of like-minded people who are in it to reinvent the way we do Insurance and potentially connect the entire ecosystem. We want to grow fast while creating a sustainable business and bring about disruption in an
industry, which in a post-COVID world, needs to be disrupted for the better!
Founded in: 2019
Number of Employees: 10 - 50 employees
Industries: Banking / Financial / Insurance, Computer Software / IT / Internet
Technology Stack: Java SpringBoot, MongoDB, MySQL, React, AWS
This is a mission-critical role. We are a small, diverse, agile, and high-performance, engineering team. We're looking for versatile developers who will:
Innovate our existing product and work on creating tools that crunch integration times and time to market
Improve through peer-learning and transmit them to the Assurekit dev ecosystem.
Take ownership and get the job done.
We are clear. We need role shapers, not role takers.
You will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of our web-based application in an agile manner built on Java Spring Boot, React My SQL, and Mongo DB.
You will be expected to write code on a day-to-day basis while testing it on real-world use cases
You will be an independent owner of your feature on the platform.
You will be a part of the core software development team and are expected to participate in all development cycles.
You will be responsible for the closure of business requirements end-to-end by working cross-functionally and will be expected to mentor and drive other members of the team.
Java Springboot Developer
- Java Springboot - Support end-end management of the APIs over its entire lifecycle
- Work with various application teams to understand their business needs and requirements for the API implementation
- Ensure API documentation is created and remains up to date
- Ensure code and design quality with appropriate logging, monitoring, tracing, and security standards in place
- Help troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the API platform, API accessibility and API deployments
- Perform root cause analysis for Production issues and come up with solutions that will prevent them from happening in the future
- Governance, Event Driven Architecture, message-based architectures, and caching strategies and frameworks.
- Participate and contribute in grooming technical user stories impacting integration
Who You Are
To qualify for this position, you should meet the following requirements:
- More than 6 years of experience in development, and implementation of enterprise-wide solutions based on Java Technologies (Java, J2EE, Webservices/Spring)
- At least 3-5 years of hands on experience with design, development and implementation of Spring Boot, Microservices
- Experience in Deploying Microservices (spring-boot, node's)
- Good understanding of security protocols (e.g. OAuth, SAML)
- Excellent analytical, oral, written communication and presentation skills with ability to interact with global delivery technical teams.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
Xcelpros is a Global company, headquartered in Chicago (US) with multiple locations in US and Bengaluru, India. Our focus is Tech Innovation, Product Development and Technology Consulting.
We are hiring for our Product Development team and have an immediate need for a Backend Developer / Fullstack MERN Developer. The position calls for someone with a mindset who can build great products, manage multiple projects and related tasks on deadline. We are looking for high-quality and passionate developers that want to be a part of a great product team.
You need to have at least 2 years of demonstrated experience as a Backend Developer using MERN (NodeJS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL & Express) & GraphQL technologies. The candidate will work closely with our internal teams in the design, development, launch and enhancement of various products.
XcelPros is a Global company, headquartered in Chicago (US) with multiple locations in US and Bengaluru, India. XcelPros is focused on Tech Innovation, Product Development and Technology Consulting.
XcelPros specializes in technology solutions for Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) areas. We believe technology is the enabler of exponential growth for us and our customers. We are strategists delivering innovative business and technology solutions. We have been well funded and operational since 2011.
XcelPros and affiliated group of companies are proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful and astute professionals who are also forward-thinking, confident, self-motivated and globally minded. Our core team consists of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. XcelPros is continuously looking for talented, highly motivated individuals who believe in excellence and are committed to providing superior service to our customers and stakeholders.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the design and development of Web and Mobile applications using NodeJS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Apollo - GraphQL and React
- You are required to have experience with development in Microservices Architecture
- Experience with NestJS framework is a major plus
- Hands on experience with GoLang is not mandatory but a major plus
Start Date - Immediate
Positions - 2 (Immediate Need)
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience building applications in NodeJS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Apollo - GraphQL and React
- Strong and mandatory experience of 2 years of experience in building applications using the Microservices architecture in NodeJS
- Strong and mandatory skills in Automating Components, Perceptibility, Configuration Management, Debugging & Consistency while writing Microservices.
- Experience building applications using NestJS or similar frameworks is a major plus
- Experience building applications and service integrations using Apollo / GraphQL
- Adhere to best practices of engineering by writing high-quality code.
- Hands on experience in Elastic Search and related technologies
- Hands on experience with one or more testing frameworks such as Jest
- You are required to write / conduct unit & integration testing to ensure code meets high-quality standards
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders, including Production Support, BAs, Architect, Project Managers, and Product Owners to deliver high quality solutions.
- Develop, build, configure and unit test solutions from low level designs
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation
- Perform all work to agreed time, cost and quality constraints
- Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed and formally documented
- Design, develop, test and document detailed technical specifications for application components built using MERN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS) stack and integrations
- Develop and maintain high traffic / high performance React and Node based e-commerce web applications and web services, including support for mobile
- Participate in support activities to help UI developers integrate with APIs / services
- Create and maintain scalable infrastructure leveraging modern AWS cloud platforms
- Knowledge of all development aspects within an Agile SDLC framework, including; estimation, design, development, unit test, code reviews, and documentation
- Develop solutions that satisfy business requirements as outlined in user stories, and within agreed upon timelines
- Ensure solutions are of high-quality with regards to following standards and best practices, as well as satisfying security and performance requirements
- Collaborate effectively with other Agile team members
- Work with the Production Support team in the research and resolution of production issues.
- Prior hands-on experience with architecture for Web and Mobile technologies, E-commerce, Payment Gateways, Data security and encryption is a major plus
- Experience with CICD, containers and container management platforms(Dockers, Docker Swarm/Kubernetes, etc.)
- Knowledge of GOLANG is a major plus
- Good understanding of the Twelve-factor App methodology is a major plus
- Experience defining new architectures and ability to drive project from an architecture standpoint is a major plus
- Experience with Security configuration is a major plus
- Experience in understanding platforms & key AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, ECS, AWS Fargate, EKS, EC2, S3 etc. is a major plus
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues in cloud integrations
- Highest levels of code quality
- Needs to conduct weekly code reviews
- Ensure timely and quality release of the product in collaboration with other team members
- Must be a self-starter and able to build up presence in the team.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Technical Expertise / Hands-On Skills:
- MERN (MongoDB, ExpressJS & Node JS)
- Apollo GraphQL
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Develop a deep understanding of product development and start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Collaborate with development teams to help identify and develop reusable platforms/libraries.
- Can do attitude
- Highly motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table
- Highly creative and most importantly willing to exercise it
- Self-starter and self-learner focused on research and learning
- Ability to play a variety of roles and most importantly take accountability
- Ability to communicate openly and embrace various perspectives without judgment
- Believe in a ”No politics” attitude. Politics can be detrimental to yourself and the organization.
• If you are excited about working in a start-up and be part of a small, highly talented team.
• Possess strong analytical skills, able to quickly learn and navigate through unknown territory, suggest and implement solutions.
• Excited about working in a fast-paced, demanding environment where solutions/fixes are
delivered on daily cadence instead of weekly/monthly cycles.
technologies, relational and analytical databases
• Understanding of Big O notation and caring deeply about code quality, performance, and its
• Carry proven track record of delivering projects in an environment with high time-sensitivity.
• 1 - 2 years of experience in backend system development using modern framework/technologies.
• Expertise with RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• Experience with RabittMQ, Elastic Search, AWS echo system, continuous integration and
deployment methodologies (Jenkins, Kubernetes, etc) is must
• Proficiency in a Linux environment
• Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science from tier-I/tier-II colleges only.
• Maintain regular and reliable work attendance.