JScript Jobs in Pune
- 6 + years of solid experience in design, development, and delivery of software solutions
- Proficiency in ASP.NET/MVC, Angular.
- Good hands-on experience in using .net core, Web API / WCF.
- Strong client-side programming like CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Knockout JS, etc.
- Strong back-end knowledge in MS SQL Server, experienced in writing Restful Services, WCF, etc. Proficiency in Entity Framework, Experienced in Agile Scrum, Jira, TFS
- Having work experience in Azure/AWS any cloud platform is must
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; Master's degree or equivalent experience desired
- To be willing to work in US shifts
- Location Mumbai or Pune .net Developer - who can work independently on .Net, MVC, some hands on exp with Windows based applications
- 1 WPF developer
We’re seeking a talented developer to help build our platform from the ground up. As a critical member of a dynamic and highly-motivated team, you will take a critical developers role, and will be responsible for designing & coding new functionality from scratch.
Looking for folks with a hacker mindset
- Write “clean” and well-designed & scalable code
- Maniacal about creating flawless & defect-free delivery
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Maintain a positive and healthy work environment within the team and have fun while doing it
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle right from requirements through till deployment
● Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable, and modular codes.
● Database designing and maintenance.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Troubleshoot and debug applications.
● Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
● Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs
● Adhere closely to development plans and anticipate changes to specifications or
schedules as they become necessary during development.
● Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and
taking complex technical terms and breaking them down into layman's terms.
● Keep abreast of recent trends and best practices in web development.
● Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc [(C.S.E)/I.T], M.C.A, M.Sc (I.T)
● Demonstrable experience with PHP, including OOPs, security, refactoring & design patterns.
● Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building
factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
● Experience in unit testing using testing frameworks like PHPUnit/phpspec.
● Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/PostgreSQL), database designing, and query
optimization techniques. Experience in NoSQL (MongoDB/DynamoDB) databases will
be an added advantage.
● Hands-on experience in RESTful API design and development including
implementation of Auth2.0 for authentication and authorization.
Benefits and Perks
○ Five days working
○ Fully Paid Basic Life/ Competitive salary
○ Vibrant Workplace
○ PTO/Paid Offs/Annual Paid Leaves/Paternal Leaves
○ Fully Paid Health Insurance
○ Rewards & Recognitions
○ Team Outings
Our Cultural Attributes
○ Growth mindset
○ People come first
○ Customer obsessed
○ Diverse & inclusive
○ Exceptional quality
○ Push the envelope
○ Learn and grow
○ Equal opportunity to grow
Designation: .Net Developer
Job Brief: We are looking for a Windows Applications Developer who possesses a passion for
pushing mobile technologies to the limits. Who will design and code functional programs and applications
Roles and Responsibility:
- Programmer to develop stand-alone Windows application
- Focus on the development of the software life cycle.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Design and build advanced applications for the Windows platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Coordinate efforts with other developers, plan high-level architecture for solutions, code
software to spec, track, and resolve software defects.
- Understanding client requirements and how they translate to new application features
- Collaborating with the development team and other IT staff to set specifications for new
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design
- In-depth knowledge in basic frameworks to create user interfaces faster and easier. Requirements:
- Proven experience of 1 to 5 years as a windows application developer
- C#, .NET Core, .NET Web API, JSON, XML. Knowledge of WMI classes
- Should be expertise in Windows Phone and Windows 8/8.1 development.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using
- Have published at least one original Windows app
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- BSc/BA/BE/Btech. in computer science or relevant field; MSc/MA will be appreciated
- A certified application developer is a plus
Key Skills: C#, .Net core, Web API, Angular (Nice to have)
Responsibilities of an ABAP developer
Besides coding and developing a SAP module with the help of the programming language, ABAP developers perform a number of other tasks, some of which are given below:
Knowledge of SAP ABAP (OOPS ABAP, MVC, Code pushdown techniques, AMDP and CDS views) and Native HANA
Good Knowledge in SAP MM Modules (both is important), Able to write Functional document and working knowledge in integration across other SAP modules like SAP SD SAP PP, SAP QM, SAP Finance
SAP ABAP knowledge is expected but should be limited to basic programming and debugging
- Understanding the needs and requirements of the clients by coordinating with their representatives and seeking clarity on every minute detail in order to provide the best possible solution.
- Consulting with professionals from other departments and those working on specific SAP modules such as SAP FI/CO, MM, SD to ensure a consistent experience to the various users on the client's side.
- Writing the code using ABAP programming language on the basis of the blueprint provided by the clients and performing regular tests on the usability of the code.
- Ensuring that all programs are completed in schedule as per the client's guidelines and allocating appropriate resources to achieve this.
- Providing technical support to the end users in the form of troubleshooting guidelines and modifications to the system after it has been delivered. Training the end users and client representatives is also performed at this stage of the SAP ABAP software life cycle.
- To stay updated with the latest technological advancement and changes in the world of SAP development and adapting to these changes by self-training and research work.
Skills Required to be an ABAP developer
Extensive prior experience in the field of ABAP programming and SAP modules is an essential skill set required for any person to pursue a career as an ABAP developer. They must have good analytical and problem solving skills in order to carry out their daily functions effectively. In depth knowledge of SAP systems such as FICO, MM and HR is also required for ABAP developers. Prior experience in object oriented programming, ABAP lists and other related fields is also a prerequisite for jobs in this field. In order to communicate with a number of people such as clients, users and other developers, they must possess excellent oral and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal abilities. They must have the capability to work well in a team-based environment as well as on their own since the organizational structure of ABAP developers varies from one company to another.
We are looking to hire a talented PHP Developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter, Magento.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Location: Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Indore, Pune, Bangalore
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the entire technology stack of Walnut Schools, consisting of school management software, e-Learning software, mobile apps and Google Apps Scripts.
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of active development experience with PHP (Code Igniter, Symfony), React.js, MySQL, Web Applications, GIT
- Puzzle solver
- Tinkerer who loves to create new products